Best Power Supply for Gtx 1070 – As every special type of component of computer has special needs, so does the GTX 1070. The GTX 1070 is an advanced graphics card by NVIDIA. It cannot run on normal power supply units. After reading this article, you have the sufficient knowledge about the different power supply units for computers. They are not difficult to find in hardware stores. But, they are even more easily found and ordered through online stores. These were the reviews for all of the products that can provide the best power supplies.
1.Seasonic S12III 550 SSR-550GB3
Pros & Cons
- Fixed cabling - Provides all the necessary cables required for a standard pc.
- 80 plus Bronze - 82% efficient at 20% load, 85% efficient at 50% load, and 82% efficient at 100% load.
- 120 mm SLEEVE BEARING FAN; The 120 mm fan inside is regulated by the Sea sonic S2FC fan control, which optimizes the fan speed according to the needs of the system to create a quiet and pleasant environment.
- 5 year warranty ; Our commitment to superior quality.
he Seasonic S12III Series 550W 80 Plus Bronze ATX Power Supply is an efficient and durable unit designed to deliver consistent power to your system. Instead of removable, modular cables, this power supply has all of the cables and its connectors built-in.
As for cooling, it’s equipped with a 120mm fan, which works with the S²FC intelligent thermal circuit feature to balance noise and cooling performance. All the standard cables you’ll need in a build are included such as the motherboard, CPU, PCIe, SATA, and 4-pin Molex/peripheral cables.
Pros & Cons
- EVGA 450 BT: Great Quality, Great Value
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified, with 85 percent efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Fan Size / Bearing: 120 millimeters Sleeve Bearing; Quiet and Intelligent Auto Fan for near silent operation
- 3 Year and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
- Heavy duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), and SCP (Short Circuit Protection)
The EVGA 450BT Power Supply is here. Designed with enthusiast needs in mind, EVGA power supplies are the best choice to power next generation enthusiast computers.
Combining 450W of continuous power with exceptional performance, stunning efficiency, and cutting-edge design and features, the 450BT power supply is what you need to take your system to the next level.
3.Corsair SF Series
Pros & Cons
- SFX Form Factor: High end performance in a small form factor. ATX12V Vversion: v2.4. Ability to toggle single multiple 12V rails: no
- 80 PLUS Gold certified: High efficiency operation for less excess heat and lower operating costs. Continuous output rated temperature is 40°C
- Fully Modular: Make your builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results
- 100% Japanese 105 electrolytic capacitors: Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery andlong term reliability. PATA Connector: 4
- Zero RPM Fan Mode: Virtually silent operation at low and medium loads. MTBF hours-100,000 hours
- Seven year warranty: Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds
Corsair’s SF450 Platinum is the best 450W SFX PSU that money can buy. It is fully modular, offers high performance across our benchmark suite, and runs quietly under demanding loads. The cherry on top is a seven-year warranty.
If you can afford its high price, this PSU is ideal for small mid-range systems. If you don’t want to spend more than then take a look at the Gold-rated SF450, which is still highly competitive.
4.MONTECH BETA 550W
Pros & Cons
- 80 plus Bronze certified : With 85% and higher under normal loads
- High Quality Components: Japanese main industrial level 105°C-rated electronic capacitors, along with other high quality components, resulting stable wattage output and reliable performance.
- Powerful Single +12V Rail: Provide a stable and reliable supply to Graphics Cards and other pc components
- Hardware Protection: OPP(Over Power Protection), UVP(Under Voltage Protection), OVP(Over Voltage Protection), SCP(Short Circuit Protection), OCP(Over Current Protection)
- 3 Years Warranty
Montech introduced the Beta Series 80 Plus Bronze series power supplies with 550 and 650 watts. They are certified 80 Plus Bronze and are guaranteed to maintain constant power in the load at ambient temperatures up to + 40 ° C. The units are fully compliant with Intel ATX 12 V 2.31 and EPS 12 V 2.92 standards.
The cables in the blocks are fixed tightly. In addition to cables with power connectors for the system board and processor, there are cables with two eight-pin (6 + 2) PCIe auxiliary power connectors, six SATA power connectors, and two Molex connectors.
5.Raidmax Cobra RX-700AC-B
Pros & Cons
The Raidmax Blackstone Series RX-700AC-B is a high quality, highly efficient power supply with durable black satin finish. FEATURES Haswell Ready 80 PLUS Bronze certification guarantees more than 85% efficiency at typical loads Stable voltage, low-noise levels by thermal controlled 13.5cm fan Low noise and voltage regulate DC output quality perfectly.
A strong, single +12V rail for high-end system heavy load configuration provides stable and highly compatibility The COBRA series offers complete electric protection by OVP, UVP, OPP, and SCP Compliance with the latest EU ErP Direction Fully safety certificate with CE, FCC, TUV, and UL
Best Power Supply for Gtx 1070 – The computer has many parts inside the central processing unit. All of these components combine, and work together, which results in the functionality of the computer. Naturally, a source of power is required to run all of these components of the central processing unit. For that, PC power supply units are used. These units take the alternating current that is provided by your wall socket, and converts it into direct current.