Best Ram for Ryzen 3000 – When you plan to select a processor from 3rd generation AMD lineage, it tends to go over normalized and traditional looks of the system. When holding Ryzen 3000, it means you are equally concerned with the RGB lighting in your case. For this, I would recommend you to buy such RAM sticks that come with a dedicated RGB system in-built. People usually advise others to go for non-RGB setup because, at times, non-RGB Ram sticks have lowered CAS latency since they focus more on performance than on aesthetics.
The choice will be yours and not mine. But if you are looking forward to having something vibrant and colorful in your system, then RGB is the only solution.
1.Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB
- Hand-sorted memory chips ensure high performance with generous Overclocking headroom. SPD Speed-2133MHz
- Vengeance LPX is optimized for wide compatibility with the latest Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards.
- A low-profile height of just 34mm ensures that vengeance LPX even fits in most small-form-factor builds.
- A high-performance PCB guarantees strong signal quality and stability for superior Overclocking ability.
- A solid aluminum heatspreader efficiently dissipates heat from each module so that they consistently run at high clock speeds.
- Supports Intel XMP 2.0 for simple one-setting installation and setup.
- Available in multiple colors to match the style of your system.
2.Corsair CX Series 450
- Product 1: 80 PLUS Bronze certified High efficiency operation for less excess heat and lower operating costs
- Product 1: Thermally Controlled Fan Silent operation at low and medium loads
- Product 1: Semi -Modular Make your builds and upgrades easy with clean great-looking results
- Product 1: Five year Your of reliable operation that will last across several system builds. Continuous output rated temperature-40°C
- Product 2: Hand-sorted memory chips ensure high performance with generous Overclocking headroom.
- Product 2: Vengeance LPX is optimized for wide compatibility with the latest Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards.
- Product 2: A low-profile height of just 34mm ensures that vengeance LPX even fits in most small-form-factor builds.
- Product 2: A high-performance PCB guarantees strong signal quality and stability for superior Overclocking ability.
3.Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz
- Ideal for gamers and performance enthusiasts
- Engineered for the latest AMD and Intel platforms
- XMP 2.0 support for automatic overclocking or run at JEDEC default profile
- Modern aluminum heat spreader available in multiple colors to match your system build or style
- System RAM type: DDR4 SDRAM
4.Crucial P5 1TB 3D NAND
- Innovative 3D NAND and cutting-edge controller technology with read/write performance up to 3400/3000MB/s and random read/write 390K/500K IOPS, pushing the limits of PCIe Gen 3 NVMe for tech enthusiasts, professional designers, and serious gamers
- Capable of enhancing data security and management with rapid, full-drive encryption, helping protect your data without performance degradation
- Optimize performance and durability with dynamic write acceleration, error correction, and adaptive thermal protection
- Operating systems open almost instantly, apps launch in seconds, and games load before you’re ready to spawn
- Backed by a limited 5-year warranty or up to the max endurance rating of 600TBW
5.G.Skill Trident Z RGB Series 128GB
- Trident Z RGB Series, designed specifically for AMD Ryzen B550, X570, TRX40 Series; Intel X299, Z390, Z490 and newer.
- 128GB kit containing 4 x 32GB modules, DDR4-3600, 288-Pin, CAS Latency CL18 (18-22-22-42) at 1.35V
- Brand: G.SKILL, Series: Trident Z RGB Series, Model: F4-3600C18Q-128GTZR
- ECC: No, Quad Channel Kit, Color: Multi, Recommended Use: High Performance or Gaming Memory
- XMP profile support to reach up to the rated overclock speed, or run at default JEDEC profile speed
- Rated XMP frequency & stability depends on MB & CPU capability
6.Patriot Viper 4 Series Extreme
- Viper 4 Series DDR4 for Intel X99, Skylake, and later compatible platforms
- XMP 2.0 for no hassle overclocking and extreme performance
- Capacity 16GB (2 x 8GB) Dual Channel
- Speed PC4-25600 (3200MHz)
- Hand tested performance ICs
7.Patriot Viper 4 Blackout Series
- Capacity: 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 Kit
- Base Frequency: PC4-17000 (2133MHz); Tested Frequency: PC4-24000 (3000MHz); Tested Timings: 16-18-18-36; Voltage: 1.35V
- Feature Overclock: XMP 2.0 Support for Automatic Overclocking
- Compatibility: Tested across the latest Intel and AMD platforms for reliable and fast performance
- Format: NON-ECC Unbuffered DIMM; Pin Out: 288-Pin
8.Patriot Elite Series
- Capacity: 4GB Single Module; 2400MHz DDR4
- Base Frequency: PC4-19200(2400MHz)
- Base Timings (PnP): 16-16-16-39
- Voltage: 1.2V; Intel XMP 2.0
- Performance heat spreader: Anodized Aluminum; Limited lifetime warranty
9.HyperX Predator Black 16GB
- Aluminum heat spreader in fierce new look - The new dense heat spreader in black aluminum provides greater heat dissipation to optimize reliability.
- Extreme DDR4 performance - HyperX Predator DDR4 complements Intel’s 6 and 8 core processors for faster video editing, 3D rendering, AI processing and of course, gaming.
- Optimized for Intel 9 Series chipset and X79 motherboards - Designed for compatibility and highest performance for Intel Core i7 HEDT processors along with the 100 Series Chipset and X99 motherboards.
- Hand-tuned profiles let users easily overclock and attain higher performing frequencies and lower timings.
- Lower power consumption than DDR3 - At 1.35V it takes full advantage of the power efficiency brought by DDR4, less power draw results in less heat and higher reliability.
10.HyperX Fury 32GB 3200MHz
- Updated low-profile heat spreader design
- Cost-efficient, high-performance DDR4 upgrade
- Intel XMP-ready profiles optimized for Intel’s latest chipsets. Available in fast speeds up to 3466MHz
- HyperX FURY 3200MHz memory designed to enable most motherboards running either Intel 7th generation Core i3/i5/i7 processors (Kaby Lake) and later, or AMD 2nd generation Ryzen 3/5/7, Threadripper processors (Pinnacle Ridge) and later to overclock the memory to advertised speeds. Enable system Extreme Memory Profile (Intel) or Ryzen Master Utility (AMD) to select FURY memory overclock profiles to achieve target speed. Check motherboard or computer manufacture support website for BIOS updates to improve system performance and stability
- Plug N Play functionality at 2400MHz and 2666MHz
Best Ram for Ryzen 3000 – BUYER’S GUIDE
Memory Clock Speeds
RAMs differ in memory clock speeds measured in MHz. It shows the maximum number of cycles per second that your RAM can handle. RAM with a rate of 3600 MHz can perform 3,6 billion cycles per second.
When users overclock RAM, they believe that a higher clock makes RAM faster. There is a variety of factors that affect memory speeds, such as latency, the architecture of a processor, etc. Anyway, in general, faster RAM has a higher memory clock speed.
When your RAM is receiving a command there is a delay before it can execute it. This delay is called Column Access Strobe (CAS) latency, or CL. RAM can have 15-17-17-35 timings. They show how many clock cycles your RAM needs to respond to the command received.
These memory timings define the speed of your RAM, in other words, higher MHz RAM with slower CAS timings may appear slower than lower MHz RAM with faster CAS timings.
How Much RAM do You Need?
To understand how much RAM you need, you should analyze which software you are going to run.
If you work with superior-quality video and complex scenes by using Adobe Premiere Pro or similar software, you will need at least 32 GB of RAM to process 4K footage.
In general, if you are using your PC mostly for gaming, you will be quite satisfied with 16 GB of memory. For intensive workflow, you should opt for 32 GB or more.
Frequently Asked Questions
RAM stands for random access memory that is used by your operating system to access data. It deletes the information as soon as the PC is turned off, as opposed to HDD or SSD.
DDR stands for Double Data Rate. It is an advanced version of SDRAM (Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory). SDRAM sends signals once per clock cycle, while DDR does it twice per cycle.
Ryzen processors are more sensitive to RAM speed than their counterparts.
Try looking for the best RAM for Ryzen 3000 on Amazon. There, you can find a good option at a reasonable price.
As the new AMD Ryzen 3000 is already available, the most advanced users are already looking for decent RAM to get the most of it. The manufacturer claims that the new chips support memory speeds up to 3200 MHz, but they can run up to 3600 MHz, and up to 5100 MHz if overclocked. If you want to find the best RAM for Ryzen 3000, make sure to read this article till the end.