Best Thermal Paste for Cpu – Even the best CPUs can often hit slightly higher overclocks if they’re paired with a good thermal paste.
Performance enthusiasts often swear by a favorite brand of paste, but new recipes crop up from time to time. We’ve conducted extensive testing of some of the top thermal pastes on the market, and if you’re on the hunt for more exotic pastes that are off the beaten path, we also have plenty of historical data below covering 90 different pastes (and yes, we’ve even tested toothpaste).
1.Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut
- EXTREMELY high thermal conductivity of 12.5KW achieved with even smaller particles, is perfect for even the most demanding configurations and can also be used in industrial cooling systems
- THERMAL COMPOUND PASTE EASY TO USE - Thanks to a specially constructed syringe and a spatula for spreading thermal grease included. It guarantees a simple, pleasant and precise distribution of the paste on your processor or graphics card
- LONG ACTION - Provides long-lasting effect, thanks to its characteristic and specialized structure, Kryonaut thermal paste does not dry out even at 80° Celsius degrees
- SURPRISING EFFECTS - Already at the first use of this thermal solution, you may experience a drop in temperature, which will reduce the loudness of your equipment and improve the comfort of use
- NUMBER 1 ON THE MARKET - Confirmed by many tests, the most popular choice meets the highest quality standards not only of standard computer users but also of avid Overclocking fans
- WELL PROVEN QUALITY: The design of our thermal paste packagings has changed several times, the formula of the composition has remained unchanged, so our MX pastes have stood for high quality
- EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE: ARCTIC MX-4 thermal paste is made of carbon microparticles, guaranteeing extremely high thermal conductivity. This ensures that heat from the CPU/GPU is dissipated quickly & efficiently
- SAFE APPLICATION: The MX-4 is metal-free and non-electrical conductive which eliminates any risks of causing short circuit, adding more protection to the CPU and VGA cards
- HIGH DURABILITY: In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the MX-4 does not compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it again as it will last at least for 8 years
- EASY TO APPLY: With an ideal consistency, the MX-4 is very easy to use, even for beginners
- Renowned premium-grade thermal compound for optimal heat-transfer from the CPU or GPU to the heatsink; more than 150 awards and recommendations
- Easy to apply (no need to spread before heatsink installation) and easy to clean with dry paper towel or tissue (no cleaning alcohol required)
- Not electrically conductive and non-corroding thermal grease: no risk of short-circuits and safe to use with all types of heatsinks
- Trusted Noctua quality with excellent long-term stability: recommended storage time up to 3 years, recommended usage time on the CPU up to 5 years
- 3.5g pack for around 3-20 applications (depending on CPU size, e.g. ~3 applications for TR4, ~15 for AM4 or LGA1700, ~20 for LGA1200)
- Excellent Performance and Long-Term Stability!
- High Thermal Conductivity at 10.2 W/m-°C
- Low Dry-Out, providing reliable performance and long life.
- Non-Corrosive and Electrically Non-Conductive. No burn-in time required!
- 5 gram Syringe
5.Coollaboratory Liquid Copper
- Works in very high temperature environments
- Easy application
- Each blister package contains a 1 mililiter syringe
Best Thermal Paste for Cpu – Choosing the best thermal paste may sound simple, but a dizzying array of options can turn this seemingly easy choice into a time-consuming task. Thermal paste is designed to minimize microscopic air gaps and irregularities between the surface of the cooler and the CPU’s IHS (integrated heat spreader), the piece of metal which is built into the top of the processo