Best Thermal Paste for Liquid Cooling – Getting the right thermal paste and adequately applying it can enhance the temperature and improve the performance of your CPU/GPU.
1.Cooler Master MasterGel
- Ultra-high CPU/GPU conductivity (11 W/m.k)
- NanoDiamond particles maintains through a wide range of temperatures
- Renowned premium-grade thermal compound for optimal heat-transfer from the CPU or GPU to the heatsink; more than 150 awards and recommendations
- Easy to apply (no need to spread before heatsink installation) and easy to clean with dry paper towel or tissue (no cleaning alcohol required)
- Not electrically conductive and non-corroding thermal grease: no risk of short-circuits and safe to use with all types of heatsinks
- Trusted Noctua quality with excellent long-term stability: recommended storage time up to 3 years, recommended usage time on the CPU up to 5 years
- 3.5g pack for around 3-20 applications (depending on CPU size, e.g. ~3 applications for TR4, ~15 for AM4 or LGA1700, ~20 for LGA1200)
4.Prolimatech Pk-1 Nano
- Excellent Performance and Long-Term Stability!
- High Thermal Conductivity at 10.2 W/m-°C
- Low Dry-Out, providing reliable performance and long life.
- Non-Corrosive and Electrically Non-Conductive. No "burn-in" time required!
- 30 gram Syringe
5.Arctic Silver 5
- Premium silver polysynthetic thermal compound
- Use between CPU's and heatsinks or water-cooling solutions
- Will not separate, run, migrate, or bleed
- Does not contain any silicone
- 3.5 gram tube will cover 20 to 30 small cpu's
Best Thermal Paste for Liquid Cooling – The thermal paste will be very handy to fill even the tiny gaps which may improve the overall cooling and performance, it is also possible to use different types of thermal compounds like silicon, ceramic, metal and carbon-based materials.