Best Thermal Paste – It’s important that you check the amount of thermal paste before making a purchase. Images of thermal pastes online always look big, but in reality, most of them are really small. In fact, even if they do look big in person, they usually only contain enough for one or two applications.
That being said, as long as you are buying from a trusted brand, it should be enough for at least a one-time use. So, unless you’re going to use it for more than one unit, it shouldn’t be a pressing issue.
1.Arctic Silver 5
- Premium silver polysynthetic thermal compound
- Use between CPU's and heatsinks or water-cooling solutions
- Will not separate, run, migrate, or bleed
- Does not contain any silicone
- 3.5 gram tube will cover 20 to 30 small cpu's
2.Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut
- EXTREMELY high thermal conductivity of 12.5KW achieved with even smaller particles, is perfect for even the most demanding configurations and can also be used in industrial cooling systems
- THERMAL COMPOUND PASTE EASY TO USE - Thanks to a specially constructed syringe and a spatula for spreading thermal grease included. It guarantees a simple, pleasant and precise distribution of the paste on your processor or graphics card
- LONG ACTION - Provides long-lasting effect, thanks to its characteristic and specialized structure, Kryonaut thermal paste does not dry out even at 80° Celsius degrees
- SURPRISING EFFECTS - Already at the first use of this thermal solution, you may experience a drop in temperature, which will reduce the loudness of your equipment and improve the comfort of use
- NUMBER 1 ON THE MARKET - Confirmed by many tests, the most popular choice meets the highest quality standards not only of standard computer users but also of avid Overclocking fans
- CREATED FOR EXTREME USES: The GC-Extreme thermal compound achieves the best heat conductivity from your CPU o VGA Card.
- MAXIMUM THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY: The GC-Extreme guarantees exceptional heat dissipation and supports the stability required to push the system to the desired limit.
- EASY AND SAFE APPLICATION: Thanks to GELID Applicator, you can apply EASY and SECURE GC-EXTREME on the CPU.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: The GC-Extreme can operate between -45 degrees up to +180 degrees Celsius
- THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY: The GC-Extreme has a Thermal Conductivity of 8.5W/mk with a Density of 3.73g/cm³
4.Coollaboratory Liquid Pro
- 32 w/mk
5.Phobya Liquid metal thermal compound
6.Cooler Master MasterGel
- Enhanced user experience design: exclusively flat-nozzle syringe design allows for precise and even spread of paste
- High Conductivity: Range of thermal conductivity will match coo200ling requirements and aid heat transfer
- Thermal conductivity (w/m-k): 5
- Specific Gravity (g/cmᶟ)(25℃): 2. 5
- Volume (mL): 1. 5
7.Coollaboratory Liquid Ultra
- Liquid Ultra thermal compound
- Easy application
- 100% metal
- Includes cleaning kit
- Enthusiast CPU Thermal Compound: Premium Zinc Oxide based thermal compound for optimal thermal performance.
- Cools your CPU and GPU: install new, or replace existing thermal compound on your CPU and GPU to improve heat transfer and lower temperatures.
- Improved CPU cooling: ultra-low thermal impedance lowers CPU temperatures vs common thermal paste.
- Installation Made easy: An included application stencil and spreader take the guesswork out of applying XTM50 to your CPU cooler.
- Filling the gap: xtm50’s low-viscosity allows it to easily fill microscopic abrasions and channels for peak thermal transfer.
- Long Service Life: XTM50’s high-stability liquid compound lasts for years with no drying, cracking or change in consistency.
- Safe For You And Your PC: Non-conductive and contains zero volatile compounds.
- [HIGH THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY]: Composed of carbon micro-particles which lead to an extremely high thermal conductivity. It guarantees that heat generated from the CPU or GPU is dissipated efficiently.
- [SAFE APPLICATION]: The TF8 is metal-free and non-electrical conductive which eliminates any risks of causing short circuit, adding more protection to the CPU and VGA cards.
- [HIGH DURABILITY]: In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the TF8 does not compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it again as it will last at least for 8 years.
- [EASY TO APPLY]: With an ideal consistency, the TF8 is very easy to use, even for beginners.
- [THERMAL COMPOUND]: Formula, the TF8 guarantees exceptional heat dissipation from the components and supports the stability needed to push your system to its limit.
- Ultra-high CPU/GPU conductivity (11 W/m.k)
- NanoDiamond particles maintains through a wide range of temperatures
Best Thermal Paste – Are you looking for the best thermal compound for your CPU or GPU? Perhaps you’re not sure what thermal paste to use? If that’s why you’re here, you’re in for a treat because we’ve personally tested over 20 of the most popular pastes used by both enthusiasts and builders to come up with our top 5 best thermal pastes.
Computer components heat up when in use. With the processor and the graphics card, this is so bad that they usually have their own dedicated cooling setups. And on those setups, you need thermal paste to help the heat transfer and diffuse; otherwise, you’ll be rebuilding parts of your rig.