Best Furniture Vacuum for Pet Hair – If you’re a pet owner, there’s no doubt you’ve had to deal with the hassle that comes with shedding. We all love our furry friends, but there’s no denying pet hair is a nuisance.
It has a nasty tendency of getting everywhere, so a vacuum that can clear this type of debris across a wide range of surfaces is crucial. Good maneuverability and portability are plus points, as they let you clean pet hair from underneath and around couches, tables, and other types of furniture.
Pros & Cons
- Laser reveals microscopic dust The most powerful, intelligent cordless vacuum.
The Dyson V15 Detect is the best vacuum for pet hair that we’ve tested. This premium cordless stick vacuum does a fantastic job of cleaning pet hair on several surface types, ranging from bare floors to low and high-pile carpet. Using it in its ‘Auto’ power mode allows it to adjust its suction power automatically depending on the surface that it’s on. It also has a HEPA filter to trap allergens as you clean, and since it shouldn’t need replacing as long as it’s cleaned regularly, this vacuum shouldn’t incur any recurring costs.
It can be easily reconfigured into a handheld vacuum to help clear messes in hard-to-reach areas and comes with a wide assortment of tools, including a secondary floorhead with a laser light to help see fine debris or pet hair on bare floors.
Pros & Cons
If you’re looking to spend less on a cordless stick vacuum for dealing with pet hair, consider the Dyson V8 Animal. Unlike the Dyson V15 Detect, it doesn’t have an automatic suction power adjustment feature. However, it’s substantially cheaper and does a similarly exceptional job cleaning pet hair on several surfaces.
This vacuum is also equipped with a washable allergen-trapping HEPA filter and incurs virtually no recurring costs. It has slightly fewer parts requiring regular cleaning and weighs a little less. Unfortunately, its maximum battery life of roughly 40 minutes is shorter than that of the V15. It also has a smaller dustbin that consequently needs emptying more frequently.
3.Miele Complete C3
Pros & Cons
- FilterBag volume - 4.5 litres
- Power source type: Corded Electric
- Wattage: 1200 watts
- Integrated accessories
The best vacuum for pet hair and hardwood floors that we’ve tested is the Miele Complete C3 Alize PowerLine. This bagged canister vacuum easily deals with pet hair as well as various other kinds of solid debris on flat surfaces like hardwood. Suction performance remains very consistent, even as its dirtbag fills up, which is good if you have several large messes you want to deal with. This vacuum also has a HEPA filter to trap allergens as you clean.
This vacuum’s seven-level suction power adjustment feature allows you to adapt to different surface types on the go, from bare floors to high-pile rugs, not to mention delicate areas like window curtains. Its dense plastic construction feels amazingly sturdy, and it’s remarkably easy to assemble or disassemble for regular maintenance. It features an onboard storage compartment for its dusting brush, crevice tool, and upholstery tool attachments, and you can retract its power cord at the press of a button.
Pros & Cons
- Eureka's Most Powerful Vacuum: Cleaning is a breeze with the automatic nozzle height adjustment which allows you to move seamlessly between different flooring types: tile, hardwood, and deep carpet.
- Total Seal: Combined with HEPA and Cyclone filtration captures 99.9% of dust so they don't escape back into the air.
- Large Easy Glide Wheels plus Swivel Steering: This vacuum features innovative Big Wheel technology combined with advanced swivel steering ensure smooth movement and superior maneuverability in every push and pull on all flooring types.
- Multi-Cyclone Filtration System: Our unique multi-stage cyclone filtration system separates small and large particles trapping dust and ensuring no loss of suction.
The best upright vacuum for pet hair that we’ve tested is the Eureka FloorRover Elite NEU630. This bagless upright easily cleans pet hair on bare floors and low and high-pile carpet. It has an allergen-trapping HEPA filter that shouldn’t need replacing very often as long as it gets regular cleaning, resulting in low recurring costs. Plus, its brushroll is removable for easier cleaning of tangled hair.
You can use this vacuum in a semi-handheld configuration in conjunction with any of its attachments, including a turbo brush and a crevice tool for cleaning messes in hard-to-reach spots. It has a brushroll on/off switch, which is good if you want to avoid scratching bare floors. It has a larger dirt compartment that shouldn’t need emptying very often. Its power cord is quite long, allowing you to clean large areas without needing to swap outlets.
Pros & Cons
- Two ultra-powerful cyclonic air streams for incredible suction and long-lasting filter and motor life.
- Detachable self-cleaning Pet Power Brush eliminates hair wrap from the floor, upholstery, and the brushroll.
- Features an XL dust cup to tackle big jobs.
- Lightweight and portable at only 2.8 lbs.
- Contains a washable filter for easy cleanup.
- CleanTouch dirt ejector for easy, hands-free debris disposal.
- Lithium-ion technology ensures reliable performance during each use.
- Comes with a crevice tool and scrubbing brush clean hard-to-reach places and remove stuck-on dirt.
The best pet vacuum with a handheld design that we’ve tested is the Shark UltraCyclone Pet Pro+. This compact cordless vacuum is excellent for dealing with pet hair on bare floors and low and high-pile carpet. Its turbo brush attachment has a brushroll that’s advertised to be self-cleaning, so you shouldn’t need to worry about hair wraps.
This vacuum’s cordless design and lightweight construction make it easy to pick up and carry to hard-to-reach areas. It feels well-built and has relatively few parts that require regular cleaning. Also, the only component that needs regular replacing is its dust cup filter, resulting in decently low recurring costs.
6.iRobot Roomba s9+
Pros & Cons
- CLEANS UP AFTER YOU, AND ITSELF - Forget about vacuuming for months at a time with the Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal that allows the s9 to empty itself for up to 60 days.
- DEEPEST CLEAN - With 40x the suction power, the superior 3-Stage Cleaning System lifts, loosens, then eliminates debris and pet hair from deep within your carpets. Automatically increases suction to clean even deeper with power boost technology.
- DETAILED POWERFUL CLEAN - PerfectEdge Technology with advanced sensors and a specially designed Corner Brush optimize cleaning deep into corners and along edges. Ideal for homes with pets. 30% wider Dual Rubber Brushes don't get tangled with pet hair.
- THE ULTIMATE ROBOT MOP - The Braava jet m6 robot mops like you would. You can tell it where and when to clean, and Precision Jet Spray helps tackle sticky messes and kitchen grease.
- MOPPING THAT FITS SEAMLESSLY INTO YOUR LIFE - Ideal for multiple rooms and larger spaces. Navigates around objects and under furniture. Cleans finished hard floors including hardwood, tile and stone.
- GUIDED BY SERIOUS SMARTS - With vSLAM navigation, the s9 and Braava jet m6 learn the layout of your home and build personal Smart Maps, enabling them to expertly clean and navigate in neat, efficient rows.
- VACUUM OR MOP MESSES IN THE MOMENT - A simple request to your voice assistant or via the iRobot Home app enables the s9 or Braava jet m6 to clean messes for you, right when they happen — immediately clean that spot and consider it done.
- COMPLETE CONTROL OF YOUR CLEAN - With Smart Mapping, your robot knows your kitchen from your living room, so you can decide where it cleans and when. And with Keep Out Zones, your robot knows to avoid sensitive areas like pet bowls or play areas.
- A CLEAN UNIQUE TO YOU - The Roomba s9 robot vacuum and Braava jet m6 robot mop are smarter than ever, learning where and when you normally clean and suggesting personalized schedules so you can focus on everything else.
- ALWAYS GETTING SMARTER - Quality that lasts. Intelligence that grows. Equipped with advanced hardware capable of providing the intelligent features you love today, and access to our latest advancements in the future.
The best robot vacuum for pet hair we’ve tested is the iRobot Roomba S9. This robot model has a self-adjusting brushroll and can easily handle pet hair on a wide variety of surface types, ranging from bare hardwood floors to shag carpeting. Thanks to its smoothly-rolling wheels, it can maneuver effectively on uneven surfaces without getting stuck.
Its battery life is outstanding, as it should provide roughly between 50 and 155 minutes of continuous runtime. Its iAdapt 3.0 navigation system allows it to spot hard-to-see obstructions, plot out battery-efficient cleaning routes, or identify areas that require extra cleaning. You can use its companion app to set virtual boundary markers or schedule cleaning times for individual rooms. It has a HEPA filter, so you shouldn’t have to worry about the spread of allergens as it cleans.
Pros & Cons
- 【Z-shape Route Navigation & Mapping】: Compared with other robot vacuums of the same price, E4 is powered by OpticEye motion tracking and dual gyroscope route algorithms, can make a route planning while cleaning and never miss any corner of your home. You could see the cleaning map it builds up on App.
- 【4 Cleaning Mode & Strong Suction】: Designed with 4 cleaning mode(Silent, Balanced, Turbo, Max), you could choose different modes for different floors on the App. And when walks on the carpet, it will automatically increase the suction power (2000pa max) and take away the tenacious dust on the carpet, making your family life healthier.
- 【Large Battery & 200 Runtime】: A 100% battery can run for 200 min, is enough to clean up to 2152sqft. When the robot vac is low of battery during cleaning, it can automatically recharge and then continue cleaning where it left, so if you have larger house, just entrust the cleaning work to E4, without worries.
- 【640 ML Dustbin & Washable Filter】: A 640 ml larger dustbin can store more debris, making the robot vacuum easier to clean large spaces or just empty it less often. The washable filter means longer service life and better cleaning effect.
- 【App & Voice Control】: Control every element of your robot wherever you are from the Mi Home app. You could even set a cleaning schedule for each room. With Alexa and Google Home support, you could freely start and stop cleanups and more with the power of your voice.
- 【24 hours Customer Care】: Roborock provides a 12 months warranty for each product. And if you have any questions, please contact our 24-hour customer service center.
If you’re looking to spend less on a robot vacuum for dealing with pet hair, consider the Roborock E4. This robot vacuum doesn’t have the iRobot Roomba S9’s more advanced automation capabilities, like support for scheduling cleaning sessions for individual rooms or setting up virtual boundary markers, but it is significantly cheaper.
It also does a fantastic job of sucking up pet hair on a wide variety of surface types, including bare floors as well as low and high-pile carpet, and is equipped with a HEPA filter to help trap allergens as it cleans. Its maximum battery life of nearly 200 minutes is longer than that of the iRobot, though it takes much longer to recharge. Unfortunately, this vacuum also incurs high recurring costs and has a few parts that need regular cleaning.
Best Furniture Vacuum for Pet Hair – If you own a pet, you know how hard it can be to keep your house clean from fur. Dog hair, cat hair, and any other pet hair can make a mess on your carpet and upholstery that’s hard to clean up.
But, with a vacuum cleaner designed for pet hair, you can save yourself time and energy during your cleaning process!