Best Garage Vacuum Cleaner – Your garage is probably the place that gets the dirtiest, with what we keep there: tools, bicycles, cars, and boxes of who knows what?
For most people, cleaning the garage is something they do once or maybe twice a year. By this time everything, including the garage floor itself, has gotten very dirty and dusty.
A good garage vacuum will make it easier is to clean and maintain throughout the year.
Such vacuums from handheld battery-powered vacuums, to more expensive and larger wet/dry vacuums that require much more space to store. In between these, a wall-mounted car vacuum may be the most convenient solution.
1.BISSELL Garage Pro
Pros & Cons
- Every Bissell purchase helps save pets. Bissell proudly supports the Bissell Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets
- 12 Amp Wet/Dry Vacuum: Picks up both wet and dry messes in the garage, car, workshop, etc.
- Converts to blower - Cleaning System: Helix System. Suctions up wet and dry debris
- Includes 7 Versatile attachments and accessory bag for cleanup on the bare floor, carpeting, upholstery and much more
- 4 Gallon Semi-Translucent Dirt Tank, Filtration: 2 Stage
- Includes Wall Mounting Kit with extra long hose that stretches 32-feet. Reach Extension Tools: Extension Wand. Power Cord Length: 5 feet
This Bissell wall mounted vacuum offers powerful vacuum performance for any garage cleaning task.
It has a 12-amp motor that can vacuum up wet or dry messes with powerful suction. This makes it perfect for cleaning stubborn or ground-in dirt on your garage floor.
The long 32-foot hose also has a wide diameter to suction heavier debris with ease. And the semi-translucent 5-gallon dirt tank lets you see when it’s full and needs emptying. So you won’t have to worry about over-filling it.
2.Hoover Commercial CH30000
Pros & Cons
- ABOVE FLOOR CLEANING: Use the stretch hose to extend your cleaning reach into tight spaces vacuums cannot reach upright, easily cleaning above-floor and in-between for detailed cleaning
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing only 8 pounds, carry it by hand or over your shoulder, enabling easy maneuverability and helping to minimize downtime.
- BUILT-IN BLOWER: For jobs requiring forced air, built-in blower easy disseminates dust and debris.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Accessory pack with shoulder strap, 2 chrome wands, crevice tool, dusting brush, furniture nozzle, rug/floor nozzle, wall/floor brush, and cord storage strap.
It has 3 levels of height adjustment to match any surface you’re cleaning. And it also comes with various attachments, including two extension wands and a crevice tool. This offers a lot of extra reach for cleaning high areas as well as tight spaces.
Plus, the canister is made from heavy-duty steel with a lifetime filter. So it’s durable and can withstand frequent use over time without the hassle of extra maintenance.
Pros & Cons
- arrive on Time in 3-5 Days When Purchase from Jnd Clean Direct
- Strong suction & high performance - 4 HP motor provides maximum power of suction. 4. 5 gallon stainless steel tank designed for durability and longer cleaning time of using
- WALL MOUNTABLE- The wall-mounted design frees up floor space, which means you won't have to maneuver around it all the time and conveniently keeps your vacuum ready for use. Easy removal from wall bracket for emptying or portable use
- MULTIPLE ACCESSORIES - 4 Versatile attachments are designed to handle spills and messes from liquids to dirt and grime. Ideal for wet and dry pick-ups for your home, garage, upholster or laundry rooms
- OVER 26 FEET CLEANING RANGE- The 26 ft. working range( 6 ft. power cord, 20 ft. safety cleaning hose, 2 extension wands)can be moved to various locations to help clean. The lightweight and compact design with a strong handle for easy carrying
- What you get - 1 x Wet/dry vacuum, 1 x 1-1/4"x 20’ flexible hose, 2 x Extension wands, 1x crevice nozzle, 1x gulper nozzle, 1 x Floor brush, 1 x Mounting bracket, 1 x accessory bag, 1 x foam filter, 1 x disposable dust bag, 1 x reusable dry filter and clamp ring, 1 year limited lifetime
The Stanley SL18129 is a stainless steel tank with several attachments on its small frame and adequate power for its size.
This wet-dry vacuum only has a 4-gallon tank capacity, but it still rolls on the floor despite being lighter than many of the best shop vacuums we reviewed. It comes with a short hose and a filter you will have to clean often, but it’s reasonably priced and powerful.
4.Prolux Professional Wet/Dry
Pros & Cons
- POWERFUL 162 CFM - The wall mountable Prolux Garage Vac produces an amazing 162 CFM. More Simply put, it makes quick work out of even the most strenuous cleaning tasks!
- DURABLE - Quality materials, HEPA filtration and wet/dry pick up ensures the longevity of this unit. Also includes wall mountable 30 foot crush proof hose and tool bag to keep everything neat and organized. We are so confident in The Prolux Garage Vacuum that we offer a 3 Year Warranty on the unit.
- BLOWER/INFLATOR - Connect the hose to the exhaust port for inflation capabilities! This works great for blowing dust and debris out of crevices using detailing tools. Convenient inflation tools make it a easy to inflate balloons, air mattresses, above ground pools, kayaks, rafts etc...
- TOOLS FOR ANY JOB - The Prolux Garage Vacuum Standard Series comes with a tool for any job! Extension wands, detailing / inflating tool, crevice tool for those hard to get corners and squeegee for wet pickup.
- GV MINI TURBO HEAD - This tool is continually named as one the most convenient and high quality vacuum attachments on the market. The GV Mini Turbo Head comes with anti slip geared belt and spinning brushroll that can remove pet hair from any surface! Ideal for small spaces such as cars, couches and stairs. EPA Establishment Number: 100571-UT-1
With 162 CFM, this Prolux wet/dry vacuum provides strong suction for cleaning any surface and quickly. You won’t be wasting your time cleaning back and forth with this vac. The powerful suction provides an efficient clean in a single pass.
It also features a mini turbo-head tool with an anti-slip belt. So you won’t have to worry about any clogs to clean or any belt maintenance to take care of.
5.WORKSHOP Wet Dry
Pros & Cons
- The ideal wall mount wet dry vacuum cleaner for cars, especially with auto vacuum accessories that are specifically designed for automotive cleaning challenges.
- 1-7/8" Quick-Release Locking Hose keeps hose connected to shop vacuum during use, but detaches easily
- Qwik Lock Filter Fastening System allows quick and easy wet dry vacuum filter changes and contains an auto shut-off float mechanism that helps prevent overflow during wet pickups
- Large carry handle and power switch allows user to easily carry and turn the portable wet dry vacuum cleaner On or Off with the same hand and let the wet dry vac clean the mess with the other
- The tough copolymer drum on this portable wet dry vacuum cleaner for cars resists dents and crack and will not rust
WORKSHOP Wet/Dry Vacuum is compact and a powerful machine that will pick up any dry and wet debris. With a 5-gallon canister clean without having to empty it often.
It comes with two Quick-Release Locking hoses, which when together, stretch to 21 feet. Combined with the 20ft power cord, that’s a huge cleaning range.
Because the hoses are broader in diameter than average, you can vacuum larger debris without clogging. It has great portability, with a large handle that eases carrying.
6.RIDGID Wet Dry Vacs
Pros & Cons
- Small shop vacuum cleaner for garage or home includes RIDGID shop vacuum wall mount to easily attach to a wall or detach for portable usage as needed
- Wall storage for this small shop vacuum cleaner / garage vac allows for additional storage space in the garage or home
- Built in convenient storage keeps hoses, cords, and accessories within reach on this portable vacuum cleaner
- High performing portable wall mount wet dry vacuum cleaner comes equipped with a 5 peak HP motor
- Patented Qwik-Lock filter makes filter changes for the RIDGID wet dry vacuum cleaner easy and eliminates the need for additional parts and tools
This RIDGID vacuum can be easily detached from the mounting bracket for convenient transportation. Plus, it has a large handle, so you can carry it around with ease.
It also has an accessory tool caddie that can be attached to the vacuum. So you can carry everything in one compact unit when you need to clean other areas.
Pros & Cons
- 2-Stage Motor for Powerful Suction and Quiet Operation
- Complete Vac Organization with On-Board Hose, Cord and Accessory Storage
- 20-Foot Cord with Cord Storage
- 41-Foot Cleaning Reach with Hoses and Power Cord
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: 11' x 1-7/8" Standard Hose, 10' x 1-7/8" Flexible Hose, Remote Control Handle, (2) Extension Wands, Car Nozzle, Floor Brush/Squeegee Nozzle, Round Dust Brush, Crevice Tool, Air and Noise Diffuser, Tool Caddy, Washable Cartridge Filter, Foam Wet Filter and Wall Mount Storage Rack.
It has a two-stage motor that offers strong suction and quiet operation. It features a noise diffuser for minimal noise while cleaning. So you can enjoy a quiet clean without disturbing your neighbors.
It also has a quick-release lever to detach the vacuum for portable use around your home. And it’s lightweight, so you can carry it anywhere that you need to clean without a struggle.
Best Garage Vacuum Cleaner – This kind of garage vacuum cleaner doesn’t take up much of your garage space and its more powerful than a smaller handheld battery-powered models. Coming with long hose and extension wands, you will reach any corner of your area. You can even use it to clean your car without driving it into your tight garage space.
A garage vacuum can also be used to clean elsewhere in the home. Some even conveniently convert into blowers for leaves and other dirt and debris.