Best Hepa Filter Vacuum Cleaner – If you suffer from allergies, having a vacuum that doesn’t disperse allergens in the air is hugely important. Using a bagged vacuum can help reduce the spread of fine debris, but the inclusion of a HEPA filter is also crucial since they’re rated to capture 99.97% of particles equal in size to 0.3 microns, which covers a wide range of particles that can cause allergies, like dust, dirt, or pollen.
Bagless vacuums equipped with a HEPA filter can also do a good job in this respect, but be aware that not all appliances of this type are completely sealed systems.
1.Miele Complete C3
- FilterBag volume - 4.5 litres
- Power source type: Corded Electric
- Wattage: 1200 watts
- Integrated accessories
The best corded HEPA vacuum that we’ve tested is the Miele Complete C3 Alize PowerLine. This premium canister vacuum is equipped with a HEPA filter to help trap allergens as you clean and uses a dirtbag for superior air filtration performance, not to mention cleaner disposal of dust and debris.
It’s incredibly easy to maintain and has excellent build quality, with a dense plastic body and a telescopic wand made of stainless steel.
This vacuum has a seven-level suction power adjustment feature, which is handy if you plan on vacuuming surfaces ranging from dense carpets to delicate curtains.
- DuoClean PowerFins: A PowerFin roller and a soft roller combine on all floors. Continuous cleaning contact to dig deep into carpets, directly engage floors, and pick up more in every pass. (vs. original DuoClean)
- Self-cleaning brushroll for powerful pet hair pickup with no hair wrap.
- Engineered to pick up more hair with no hair wrap (vs. shark bristle nozzles)
- Lift-Away the detachable pod with the easy-to-use pod-release pedal to clean stairs, furniture, and everywhere in your home.
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology and a HEPA filter trap 99.9% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum cleaner. (Based on ASTM F1977 of particles .3 microns or larger.)
- A lighter pod than Shark's best-selling Lift-Away, with more suction for versatile whole-home cleaning. (weight and suction vs. NV351, suction measured at the hose.)
- Powerful LED headlights on the nozzle reveal hidden debris around your home.
- Advanced Swivel Steering lets you easily maneuver your vacuum in and out of tight spaces, in corners, around furniture, and more.
- Includes tools to tackle stubborn pet hair and hard-to-reach spaces.
- Includes: Crevice Tool, Pet Multi-Tool, Self-Cleaning Pet Power Brush
If you’re looking for a corded vacuum but prefer the ergonomics of an upright model and don’t want to deal with a dirtbag, consider the Shark Rotator Lift-Away ADV. It isn’t as well-built as the Miele Complete C3 Alize PowerLine and doesn’t perform as well on low-pile carpet, but its upright design might suit some users a little better.
Its bagless design and washable pre-motor and allergen-trapping HEPA filters result in much lower recurring costs too. Also, it delivers similarly exceptional performance on bare floors and does a great job of sucking up debris on high-pile carpet.
Its ‘Lift-Away’ function allows you to uncouple the main canister from its wand and carry it around, making it easier to clean shelves, furniture, or places like the inside of your car
- Laser reveals microscopic dust The most powerful, intelligent cordless vacuum.
The best HEPA vacuum with a cordless design that we’ve tested is the Dyson V15 Detect. This stick/handheld vacuum features an allergen-trapping filter and a sensor that can count and measure the size of particles that it sucks up, which it then displays on an LED at the back of the vacuum.
It also comes with a secondary vacuum head that uses a laser light to make it easier to see fine debris, along with a very wide selection of other tools, including a turbo brush, a crevice tool, and a dusting brush.
4.iRobot Roomba s9+
- CLEANS UP AFTER YOU, AND ITSELF - Forget about vacuuming for months at a time with the Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal that allows the s9 to empty itself for up to 60 days.
- DEEPEST CLEAN - With 40x the suction power, the superior 3-Stage Cleaning System lifts, loosens, then eliminates debris and pet hair from deep within your carpets. Automatically increases suction to clean even deeper with power boost technology.
- DETAILED POWERFUL CLEAN - PerfectEdge Technology with advanced sensors and a specially designed Corner Brush optimize cleaning deep into corners and along edges. Ideal for homes with pets. 30% wider Dual Rubber Brushes don't get tangled with pet hair.
- THE ULTIMATE ROBOT MOP - The Braava jet m6 robot mops like you would. You can tell it where and when to clean, and Precision Jet Spray helps tackle sticky messes and kitchen grease.
- MOPPING THAT FITS SEAMLESSLY INTO YOUR LIFE - Ideal for multiple rooms and larger spaces. Navigates around objects and under furniture. Cleans finished hard floors including hardwood, tile and stone.
- GUIDED BY SERIOUS SMARTS - With vSLAM navigation, the s9 and Braava jet m6 learn the layout of your home and build personal Smart Maps, enabling them to expertly clean and navigate in neat, efficient rows.
- VACUUM OR MOP MESSES IN THE MOMENT - A simple request to your voice assistant or via the iRobot Home app enables the s9 or Braava jet m6 to clean messes for you, right when they happen — immediately clean that spot and consider it done.
- COMPLETE CONTROL OF YOUR CLEAN - With Smart Mapping, your robot knows your kitchen from your living room, so you can decide where it cleans and when. And with Keep Out Zones, your robot knows to avoid sensitive areas like pet bowls or play areas.
- A CLEAN UNIQUE TO YOU - The Roomba s9 robot vacuum and Braava jet m6 robot mop are smarter than ever, learning where and when you normally clean and suggesting personalized schedules so you can focus on everything else.
- ALWAYS GETTING SMARTER - Quality that lasts. Intelligence that grows. Equipped with advanced hardware capable of providing the intelligent features you love today, and access to our latest advancements in the future.
Of the robot vacuums we’ve tested, the best HEPA vacuum is the iRobot Roomba S9. It’s a premium vacuum that feels very well-built with high-quality materials and sturdy construction.
It has a HEPA filter to reduce allergens, and its battery life is outstanding, supplying approximately 50 to 150 minutes of runtime on a full charge, depending on settings. It also has a fairly quick recharge time.
- As Light as a Feather : The Wyze Cordless Vacuum weighs in at just 2.8 pounds, it’s so lightweight that it can reach everywhere in the house. Despite this light weight, it doesn’t skimp on power.
- 24,000 Pa Suction Power : Wyze Stick Vacuum Cleaner offers three suction levels: Eco, Medium, and Turbo. Turbo mode has the most suction power (24,000 Pa, or 150 air watts) for intensive spot cleaning, Medium mode balances suction power (15,000 Pa or 55 air watts) and battery life. Eco mode offers the longest battery life for big jobs (7,000 Pa, or 18 air watts).
- Easy to Use with Crystal-Clear Screen : The Wyze Cordless Vacuum is easy to set up and use. You just unbox the unit and its accessories, then plug it in and wait for it to charge. While charging, the screen shows the current battery percentage level .No more guess game about the battery life, power mode, and vacuum performance.
- Two Motors Good for Pet Hairs : We added another motor with 9,500 RPM of power in the brush head because we’re as serious about cleaning as you are about picking up every strand of Fido’s majestic mane.
- Long-lasting, Interchangeable batteries : In ECO mode, enjoy up to 50 minutes of fade-free power that lasts until the job is done. Add an additional battery pack for a total of 100 minutes of run time.
The best budget HEPA vacuum that we’ve tested is the Wyze Cordless Vacuum. This cordless stick vacuum has an allergen-trapping HEPA filter, which is rare for a vacuum at this price point. It delivers excellent overall performance on carpeted surfaces and does a fantastic job cleaning pet hair and small debris on bare floors, though very bulky debris can get caught at the entry to its dustbin.
This vacuum’s lightweight construction and pivoting head make it very easy to maneuver, even in cluttered areas. The lack of a dirtbag and its use of a washable filter also results in minimal recurring costs.
- PERFECT FOR PETS: Multi-purpose pet tools tackle stubborn pet hair and dirt on furniture, stairs and hard to reach areas
- CARBON HEPA FILTRATION: Love your pet, not their smell with odor-absorbing filters. Dirt cup capacity - 1.42 liters. Headlight : No
- POWERFUL SUCTION: WindTunnel 3 Technology with 3 channels of suction create efficient air flow from the extra-wide nozzle to the large capacity dirt cup
- PERFECT FOR CARPET AND HARDFLOOR: On/Off brushroll helps effortlessly transition from carpets to hard floors with the touch of a button
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Reach further and with greater versatility with 15 feet of extended reach. Includes pet turbo tool, pivoting dusting tool, and crevice tool
This is one of the most powerful HEPA vacuums to clean everyday messes.
With three channels of suction, this vacuum creates efficient air flow while removing dust and allergens.
The Hoover WindTunnel vacuum has carbon HEPA filtration that removes pet smells and leaves your carpets fresh.
It has a 1.42 liter dirt cup capacity and is packed with 13 powerful cyclones that provide deep suction cleaning.
- 8 Gallon* Crush Proof Polypropylene Tank
- Certified HEPA System (99. 97% efficient on . 3 microns)
- 2-Stage Industrial Motor. Hose Size-10 Feet x 1-1/2 inch
- Waterlift: 78 Inch
- CFM 125 @ 2-1/2 In. Orifice.
- Cord Length: 30 Ft
If you’re looking for a lightweight and portable HEPA vacuum, then this one’s for you.
This Vacmaster shop vac has a HEPA cartridge filter to remove allergens and dust from carpets and floors.
With 4 stages of filtration, allergens and dust won’t be in your carpets any longer.
The rear storage caddy makes it easy to store accessories that enhance the overall clean.
Best Hepa Filter Vacuum Cleaner – At Onedesk, we have a 4-step researching and reviewing process for the vacuums we recommend.
When reviewing HEPA vacuums, we went through our researching process thoroughly to ensure the products which make the list will improve the air quality of our readers’ homes. So, onto the process.
First, we researched the models that are available on the market to see which brands appeared most frequently and which brands didn’t.