Best Industrial Vacuum Cleaner – If you want to keep all the working areas in your place of business clean, you need a heavy-duty vacuum cleaner. Residential or home vacuum cleaners are OK, but when you are using the vacuum several times a day, every day, you want a workhorse. Not only that, but you want it to last for years.
Heavy-duty commercial vacuums are designed to run for hours every day. They may not have the same aesthetic as the home vacuums, but they will not let you down when you need them most.
1.Sanitaire – SC679K
Pros & Cons
- Motor life provides more than 500 hours of commercial-grade cleaning performance
- Durable structure includes a polycarbonate hood that’s safe for tough environments
- Large-capacity shake out bag holds up to 18 quarts of dirt and debris for less interruption while cleaning
- Unique maintenance features like the tool-free brush roll and belt replacement and metal clip bag release system make this commercial vacuum easy-to-use and easy-to-maintain
- Weighs only 12.2 lbs so it’s lightweight easy-to-transport and comfortable to use
- Commercial-grade power cord is durable and has a 30-foot reach to reduce the need to switch plugs as often and provides a potential cleaning area of 4 680 sq ft
This Sanitaire commercial vacuum cleaner is Amazon’s choice for cleaning industrial-sized carpets. Yes, it has an old-school design, but this machine was built to last and every part is easily replaceable. With a 30-foot cord and an 18-quart bag that can hold over 4,500 square feet of rubbish, this tool gets the job done quickly.
At just over 12-pounds, its midweight and durable design makes it easily transportable for hotels or professional cleaning businesses. Currently on sale at under $130, this is one of our most economical choices too. “This is one of the best vacuums ever made,” exclaimed one customer. “I have had a cleaning business for over 20 years; [it] is cheap and made extremely well.”
Pros & Cons
- POWERFUL SUCTION: Powerful suction for life size spots & stains
- TOOLS FOR EVERY MESS: You've got the tools for every mess with the 7” WidePath Tool for large areas like stairs and the TightSpot Tool for crevices and tough to reach areas.
- PERMANENT STAIN REMOVAL: Permanently remove tough stains and spots. with the included Oxy Concentrate.
- QUICK AND PORTABLE: Quickly remove spills, stains, and set-in messes with the portable CleanSlate that offers powerful suction and the tools you need for any job, large or small.
- TYPES OF MESSES: Clean tough messes like mud, wine, pet messes and more from carpets and upholstery.
- HOSE RINSE: Easy to clean, the Hose Rinse Tool flushes the machine with water to remove any left behind dirt & debris.
- DUAL TANKS: The Dual Tank System has 40oz clean solution capacity so you can clean farther while clean water and dirty water stay separate.
- BONUS 3FT. OF CORD & WHAT'S INCLUDED: 18ft. Cord, WidePath Tool with Bristles Insert and Rubber Nub Insert, Tight Spot Tool, Hose Rinse Tool, and 6oz Oxy Concentrate
You’re not imagining it; this backpack commercial vacuum cleaner from Hoover is totally like something from Ghostbusters. At under 10 pounds, with an ergonomic, chiropractor-designed harness that snaps in place at the waist and chest, this tool is perfect for reaching those hard-to-reach areas and keeping your back intact.
One customer explained that this vac is “lightweight [and] very powerful. Great for church pews or theatre seats.” It also includes nine accessories, a 48-foot cord, a bagless and 6.4-quart container, and has a HEPA-media filter design.
Pros & Cons
- Every Purchase Saves Pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Removes Spots & Stains. Lift away messes from carpets, upholstery, car interiors and more.
- Strong Spray & Suction. Remove tough pet stains with strong spray and suction.
- Large Tank Capacity. 48 oz. tank means you can clean more between refills.
- Tools & Formula Included. Comes with 3" Tough Stain Tool, HydroRinse Self-Cleaning Hose Tool and an 8 oz. trial-size Spot & Stain with Febreze Freshness formula.
- Certain trademarks used under license from The Procter & Gamble Company or its affiliates.
The bagless feature saves you even more money as you don’t need to buy replacement vacuum bags. You can remove and clean all pieces, and don’t have to worry about your vacuum emitting nasty odors ever again. It also includes five attachments with built-in storage and a 27-foot cord. One customer wrote,
“This Bissell is lightweight, but has a very wide brush roller so it takes less time to vacuum. The brush roller is fantastic for picking up pet hair [and] it does an excellent job of picking up fine dust and dirt.”
Pros & Cons
- MICROSWEEP: lets you switch from carpet to bare floors without adjustment
- DIRECT SUCTION: delivers dirt efficiently to maintain strong suction
- HIGH-SPEED ROLLERBRUSH: spins at 5,000 to 6,500 RPMs for deep clean
- MULTI-SURFACE DESIGN: safely cleans carpet, wood, laminate and tile surfaces
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: To guarantee an authorized purchase, ensure your product ships from Amazon
Made in the USA, this upright commercial vacuum from Oreck has an extra-large bag, a 35-foot cord, and an impressive one-foot cleaning path; superb for larger industrial spaces. This machine weighs just nine pounds, is good for all types of floors—although it works exceptionally great on carpets—and lays almost flat to clean under beds, desks, and other large furniture.
One buyer, who previously owned an Oreck vac that lasted 20 years, wrote, “Great vacuum—these are the ones used by the top hotels. Excellent value [and I] highly recommend. There is no better vacuum out there for the money.”
Pros & Cons
- CHEMICAL-FREE CLEANING — Naturally deep clean without the use of harsh chemicals using hot, pressured steam to eliminate grease, grime, and stains from a wide range of surfaces including ceramic tile, grout, granite, sealed wood flooring, laminate, appliances, grills, autos, and more.
- 20 VERSATILE ACCESSORIES — Equipped for steam cleaning jobs in and around your home including a floor mop, mop pads, nylon brushes, brass brush, angled nozzle, scrub pad, scraper, squeegee, and more.
- LARGE CAPACITY TANK — The 48-ounce water tank heats up in under 12 minutes and provides up to 90 minutes of steam. Blast away dirt and grime with on-demand variable steam control, optional steam lock for continuous steam, and 58 PSI steam pressure.
- GREATER REACH — Extra-long 18-foot power cord and 10-foot steam hose provide added maneuverability and reach for those hard to get to places.
- SUPERIOR SUPPORT — When you choose a McCulloch product, you’re investing in superior performance and design that will deliver total satisfaction. If not, we’ll replace it, for 2 years. Supported by a customer service team based in Andover, KS.
- Built to meet U.S. voltage requirements. Certified, safety-tested, and warrantied for use only in the U.S. For all troubleshoot related issues refer User Manual Pg- 17.
With 23 accessories, including squeegee, mop, and scrub pad, this McCulloch steam cleaner can be used to clean your car, garage, ceramic, or wood flooring—and all chemical-free. Heating up quickly and reaching up to 200°F, this vacuum’s 64-ounce tank provides over an hour and a half of steam and adjustable steam pressure, and its 18-foot cord and long 10-foot hose provide more portability than your average steamer.
One customer, an auto detailer, wrote, “Within seconds, the dirt and grime [on the cars] simply loosen up and is easily wiped with a microfiber towel. No making multiple passes, respraying, etc. Using this, I’m able to clean dirty, oily door jams, door sills, door panels, fabric, dashboards, and consoles.”
Pros & Cons
- DUAL-MOTOR SYSTEM - Never worry about losing suction again; ProTeam professional upright vacuum cleaners maintain power to both the brush roller and the suction motor
- BREATHE BETTER AIR - Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter improves Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) for your guests; certified Bronze by Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- EXCEPTIONAL CLEANING -Perfect for high-pile carpet and hardwood floors while the ultra-flexible hose and cleaning wand tackle the hard-to-reach areas like under the bed. Motor : 924 W/10 A/120 Volts
- MANEUVERABLE - ProTeam commercial upright vacuums feature large, rubberized wheels that allow for smooth movement over different floor surfaces to tackle bedrooms and bathrooms
- Ideal for the hospitality industry including hotels, motels and meeting halls, with an extra-long 50-foot power cord to clean large areas without having to unplug
The four-level high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filtration system on this ProTeam backpack vacuum eliminates minuscule particles from the air which is especially useful for carpeted offices, classrooms, or other high-traffic spaces, improving air quality while cleaning. One buyer shared, “[we] offer residential and commercial cleaning services and have never been disappointed by the performance.”
They added, “With these backpacks, your arms and wrists do not suffer, even after several hours of vacuuming. Reaching under chairs and tables and sofas is a breeze [and] reaching ceiling corners is not a problem.” Although it covers most surfaces, this tool is not recommended for high-pile carpets or fine wood floors.
Pros & Cons
- Vinyl Bag
This Farag Janitorial two-motor machine has a massive 21-gallon waste capacity for those extra-large cleanup jobs. Its stainless-steel body, 24-foot cord, waterproof and static-resistant exterior make this a durable and powerful industrial machine for demanding cleaning projects.
One shopper reviewed, “I used it to clean up construction debris, small wood pieces, old insulation nails, etc… It was amazing and made clean-up much easier.” At 70 pounds, and covering wet and dry surfaces, this device is ideal for factories and hotels.
Best Industrial Vacuum Cleaner – Whether you’re an auto detailer, hotelier, restaurateur, contractor, theatre owner, or own any business where people come and go and floors get murkier much quicker than at home, you’re going to need the best commercial vacuum cleaner to ensure deep, efficient and quick cleaning.
To clean large carpeted areas, a lightweight, upright vacuum with a long cord and large-capacity bag will prove particularly handy. For deeper and more thorough cleaning and even sanitization of floors, cars, seats, windows, and walls, a vacuum cleaner with a steamer tank is ideal.