Best Lawn Blower Vacuum – Vacuums work pretty well on small patches of grass, but for larger areas, you’ll find it more effective to rake up a small pile and then vacuum that up. They also work well at getting leaves out of corners, removing them from between bushes, and from behind outdoor objects, such as a central air conditioning unit.
The total volume of leaves that you remove in these situations is small, and all these jobs are such that they play to the machine’s strong suit, which is a long nozzle that can be inserted into something (a bush), behind something (an air conditioning unit) or between things (two trash cans, let’s say). We also found leaf vacuums work well for removing small pieces of paper litter and debris, such as acorns and pine needles. In all cases, the vacuums work best on dry debris.
1.Sun Joe SBJ605E
- Questions, Text 563563 to chat directly with a Sun Joe expert
- 3-IN-1 design: blower, vacuum and Mulcher for fast leaf cleanup
- POWERFUL: 14-amp motor generates up to 250 mph of air flow
- DURABLE: aluminum alloy impeller
- 16:1 reduction ratio: high-impact resistant impeller shreds leaves up to 1/16Th Their original size
The Sun Joe SBJ605E 3-in-1 mulcher, blower, and vacuum offers excellent horsepower and features an easy conversion between a leaf blower and leaf vacuum. Here’s how it works: Blow your leaves into a pile, suck them up, or mulch them down, and you’ll clean up the yard in no time.
Bonus points: The Sun Joe SBJ605E boasts six adjustable wind speeds and an aluminum alloy impeller designed to shred 16 bags of leaves down to one.
- Superior blowing and mulching proven by controlled laboratory testing
- Powerful up to 250 mph degree. 350 CFM blow mode and 410 CFM Vac mode
- Vacuum tube, bottom-zip bag, cord storage hook, shred-all shred ring and time-saving oscillating tube included; Extension cord Sold separately
- Variable speed control for better control in both blower and vac mode
- This bag is designed to capture leaf particles not dust. Product needs air flow to work properly.
- 3 in 1 Machine - Powerful Blower, High Speed Vacuum, Leaf Shredder
Users love operating this powerhouse Toro 2-in-1 leaf blower and vacuum. The Toro 51621 offers a metal shredder that reduces up to 97% of mulched debris to less than a half-inch, shredding your leaves into a fine mulch. In other words, it can turn a whopping 33 bags of leaves into one.
The leaf vacuum also comes with multiple tubes for specialized uses, including an oscillating nozzle kit that sweeps the blowing air back and forth. This oscillating technique creates a wider blowing path on hardscapes, allowing the user to work without straining the wrist.
- The 12 amp motor operates a 3 in 1 blower, vacuum and mulcher all in one
- 250 mph blower with variable speed selections
- Disposable leaf bag system
- Can grind up to 16 bags of mulch down to one
- Air Speed: 140 250 mph; Bag: 1.5 Bushels; Decibels: 68 dBA; Included Components: BV6600 12 Amp Blower Vac, (1) Blow Tube, (1) Vacuum Tube, (1) EZ Empty Reusable Collection Bag, (1) Concentrator; Mulch Ratio: 16:1; Power Source: Electric; Type: Blower Vac
Users praise the BLACK+DECKER BV6600 for its impressive power, great vacuuming, and nearly flawless performance. The leaf vacuum’s high-impact metal fan helps prevent nuisance clogging and shreds up to 16 bags of leaves down to one.
Equipped with a 12-amp motor, this popular leaf vacuum sucks up leaves, twigs, pine needles, and grass clippings, leaving your lawn spotless in seconds.
- [LEAF BLOWER, MULCHER & VACUUM] Yard work doesn’t stand a chance with this 3-in-1. And it’s fun to use. Leaves and debris on your lawn won’t be there for long
- [QUICKLY SWITCH MODES] Changes from leaf blower to vacuum mode and back again with just the flip of a switch. No tools needed, just you and your Worx TRIVAC
- [METAL MULCHER] The metal impeller cuts in two stages, chopping leaves down to an 18:1 mulch ratio – that’s 18 bags of leaves mulched into 1
- [2 SPEEDS FOR DIFFERENT JOBS] 80 mph to 210 mph and 350 cfm. Go slow for pavement or tight corners. Dial it up to 210 on the open lawn
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
- [ONE-HANDED OPERATION] Believe it or not, the Worx Trivac is designed to be controlled with just one hand. It’s only 8.6 lbs. in blower mode, and the ergonomic design funnels the wind in a way that’s easy to handle
- [GET HARD TO REACH PLACES] The clever tube design curls up at the lip to get under lawn fixtures and landscaping elements. Perfect for when you’re in vacuum mode
- [EXTENSION CORD RETAINER] The 12” electrical cord comes with a retainer attached, so when using an extension cord, it won’t disconnect, even when it gets snagged
- [INCLUDES] 350 cfm 12Ah Trivac Blower/Vac, 1.2 Bushel Collection Bag
The WORX WG509 is a blower and vacuum that lets you blow your leaves in a pile, flip a switch, and suck them right up with the WORX WG509. The leaf blower’s switch makes it simple to switch from leaf blower to vacuum.
The WORX WG509 leaf vacuum is designed to be controlled with just one hand; its ergonomic design funneling the wind in a way that allows for easy handling.
- Designed to provide superior mulching and high powered performance
- Powerful 12 amp motor generates 230 MPH / 375 CFM to clear debris, sticks, and leaves
- 2-speed control for better control in both blower and vacuum mode
- Converts from blower to vacuum function with no tools required. Important: Use 14 gauge 50" or 12 gauge 100" extension cord
- 4-year warranty protects your investment
Looking for a leaf vacuum that promises power? Users praise the Greenworks 24022 for its impressive performance and durability.
The leaf vacuum has a two-speed control system, a cushioned grip, and a 10:1 mulch ratio that shreds ten bags of leaves into a single bag.
- This part is compatible with models including; 125BV,HVA125BVX,BV2126,HB280,35874122
- Vacuum bag assembly 545119801 collects and stores grass clippings and debris for disposal
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Husqvarna,Poulan
- This vacuum bag assembly (part number 545119801) is for leaf blowers
- The assembly may include multiple parts; refer to your parts diagram for a complete list of parts included
The Husqvarna is very well built, starts extremely easily (with one pull), and handles dry leaves with a vengeance. It did clog, however, when gathering damp mixed debris, such as oak leaves and pine needles. We were mystified by that, since it has more than enough airflow.
We suspect that its vacuum tubes, which are slightly narrower and longer than others, may be the culprits. A deal breaker? No. We did have a beef, however, with its bag attachment, which is by means of a heavy-duty spring sewn into the bag’s collar. Its grip on the discharge tube is so tenacious that once attached, the bag cannot be easily removed.
- Echo Vacuum Dust Bag Shred N Vac X692000120 ES-210 ES-211 ES-230 ES-231
- See below description for product details
- See full description for part details.
The Echo is an outstanding machine and nearly as clog-resistant as the Stihl. It handled dry and uniform debris easily, gobbling it up at full throttle, quickly filling its bag. It fell behind the Stihl only in the mixed- and damp-debris tests.
But, frankly, the difference in power between the two is small. Conversion from blower to vacuum is fast and easy. In this respect, it was the best of the three gas-engine machines. To remove the vacuum tube, grip the large plastic lugs molded into tube and twist it off.
Best Lawn Blower Vacuum – Our test results show they are more effective at removing leaves from hard surfaces than a lawn. For example, they work well at removing leaves from concrete, pavers, flag stone, brick, and asphalt.
To some degree, they work on decks but, you’ll find it’s easier to blow off leaves and debris rather than trying to pull out material that’s stuck between deck boards.