Best Leaf Vacuum – The best leaf vacuum available generally provides the standard features of a leaf blower while offering the ability to invert airflow to collect leaves in an attached bag for storage and removal. This dual functionality can be helpful when performing yard maintenance, as blowers require leaves and debris to be collected in piles before accumulation or disposal.
And it comes in a familiar, ergonomic form for easy maneuvering without excessive bulk. Many blower/vacuum combos provide the added benefit of an integrated impeller to trap and chop debris into smaller, more manageable sizes.
Not only does this feature save bag space and allow for more leaves to be vacuumed, it also prepares organic material to be redistributed and recycled as mulch and compost without requiring you to manually collect and break down debris. This feature is highly beneficial for anyone with a home garden or other plantings requiring nutriments.
- New GMAX 40-volt 2.0 amp hour lithium ion battery provides more power and longer run time
- Variable speed motor delivers max speeds of 150 MPH
- Extension tube helps increase reach and blower efficiency
- Lightweight design provides easier control over the unit
If you don’t want to be held back by a cord or deal with gas fumes, this cordless, battery-powered vac from Greenworks is your best option. This is the same manufacturer behind our favorite budget electric snowblower.
This kit comes with a 40-volt 4Ah battery, two attachments, and a debris bag. It has a 60-minute run time, weighs about 6 pounds, and has a convenient push-button start. Despite being battery-powered, it offers 185 mph blowing speeds, which is strong enough to move even wet leaves.
- Leaf blower, vacuum, and mulcher in 1 to simplify yard clean up
- Up to 210 mph blow speed for fast, easy, & cleanup. Mulch ratio 10:1
- 2 speeds to choose the right power for each yard task
- Heavy duty vacuuming and mulching to reduce 10 bags of leaves to 1 bag
- Air Speed: 150 / 210 mph; Bag: 1.0 Bushels; Decibels: 69 dBA; Included Components: BV3100 Blower Vacuum, (1) Blow Tube, (1) Vacuum Tube, (1) Collection bag; Mulch Ratio: 10:1; Power Source: Electric; Type: Blower Vacuum
We haven’t tested this blower vac, but with a long track record of testing other similar products from Black+Decker, we see it as being a likely choice for folks who need the dual-capability of a low-cost blower vac. Its manufacturer is known for its inexpensive homeowner-grade products that hit a sweet spot in terms of performance and price.
These are not heavy-duty products (you have to look to the company’s DeWalt brand for that). On the other hand, for many homeowners, they’re a good fit to get the job done. Here’s what you get for your money: a metal impeller powered by a 12-amp motor, high- and low-speed selection, and tool-free changeover from blower to vacuum.
- Product 1: [LEAF BLOWER, MULCHER & VACUUM] Yard work doesn’t stand a chance with this 3-in-1. And it’s fun to use. Leaves and debris on your lawn won’t be there for long
- Product 1: [QUICKLY SWITCH MODES] Changes from leaf blower to vacuum mode and back again with just the flip of a switch. No tools needed, just you and your Worx TRIVAC
- Product 1: [METAL MULCHER] The metal impeller cuts in two stages, chopping leaves down to an 18:1 mulch ratio – that’s 18 bags of leaves mulched into 1
- Product 1: [2 SPEEDS FOR DIFFERENT JOBS] 80 mph to 210 mph and 350 cfm. Go slow for pavement or tight corners. Dial it up to 210 on the open lawn
- Product 2: [STOP EMPTYING THE BAG OVER & OVER] Hooks up to your leaf blower/vac and empties into a 32-96 gallon waste container (not included)
- Product 2: [FITS ALL MAJOR BRANDS] Works with both gas and electric leaf blowers/vacuums. Its universal adapter fits 90% of all blower/vacs on the market
- Product 2: [8-FOOT HOSE] Expands for 16 feet of reach, so you can set it down and work around it, then drag it with you to the next spot
- Product 2: [MESH HOOD] Fits snugly over every standard waste container, and the cinch-tight drawstring forms a seal for a solid, consistent flow of air
This electric corded leaf blower vacuum is capable of collecting and distributing leaves and other debris with an airspeed of 80 to 210 miles per hour. This WORX leaf vacuum quickly changes modes at the flip of a switch, and the integrated dual-stage metal impeller allows for an 18-to-1 reduction in leaf volume, making this a fantastic all-around choice for light- to medium-duty jobs.
Its ergonomic design weighs in at 8.6-pounds, and it comes standard with a small bag, as well as the option to expand capacity with vacuum tubes and additional bags (sold separately).
- Vacuum/Blower 2 in 1 design
- Powerful 10A 1200W 6 speed motor can push up to 215MPH air speed
- Portable single handle size design - Double Insulation
- Safety Protection ETL safety certification
If you are looking for a 2-in-1 vacuum and blower tool at a very affordable price point but you don’t want to compromise on quality or performance, this corded electric model from Toolman might be just what you’re looking for.
It features six-speed operation with a maximum capacity of 215mph, plenty to deal with even the heaviest covering of leaves and debris. If you need to clean around more fragile areas of your yard, you can also choose one of the lower settings using the intuitive dial.
- Quickly convert your handheld leaf blower into a vacuum by attaching this vacuum kit
- Kit features an upper and lower vacuum tube and includes vacuum elbow, vacuum bag, should strap, and scrench
- Simply screw to lock tubes together
- Easy to empty by simply unzipping the bottom on the bag
- For use with 125BX/BVX blowers
If you prefer the convenience of a gas-powered vacuum and don’t want to fuss with any annoying cords or swapping battery packs, this Husqvarna is equally reliable, convenient, and powerful. Our colleagues at Popular Mechanics say that this vacuum is extremely well-built: It starts easily with just one pull, and it has enough power to suck up and shred dry leaves with a vengeance.
It was also a favorite of our sister site Good Housekeeping for its comfortable ergonomics and numerous capabilities.
- Large 15-inch ABS body with 8 high-pressure jets
- Includes 2 reusable mesh leaf bags (1 all-purpose and 1 fine mesh)
- Durable mar-proof rubber bumper and features aluminum metal handle
- 4 multi-directional swivel wheels and replaceable perimeter brushes
- Note: Garden Hose & Telescopic Pole Sold Separately
This Poolmaster swimming pool leaf vacuum is crafted from durable ABS plastic and features eight high-pressure jets that use a standard garden hose water supply to trap debris within a secure mesh bag.
It’s easy to maneuver thanks to its four multidirectional swiveling wheels on the underside and has replaceable brushes along its perimeter for dislodging leaves. Because it’s finished with a rubber bumper, you’ll never have to worry about accidentally scratching your pool.
Best Leaf Vacuum – When shopping for a yard vacuum, consider the size of the area you’ll be cleaning, as well as the volume of leaves that accumulate annually, to help determine the level of power and capacity required.
Many electric leaf blower vacuums and cordless electric models are suited to medium-duty jobs, while a commercial model may be better for sustained professional or high-volume use in larger yards. From leaves in the driveway to debris in the pool, there’s a best leaf vacuum out there for every scenario.