Best Lightweight Commercial Vacuum – As one of the most used pieces of floor equipment, it is important to select the best type or types for your facility. In some cases, you may need more than one type of vacuum.
There are several different types of vacuum cleaners and each is available with several different features to tackle different problems like spot cleaning or wet residue pick-up.
The right commercial vacuum for various cleaning applications or areas will allow your staff to enjoy increased productivity and better results.
For example, using a backpack vacuum in place of an upright can help your staff increase productivity by as much as 230%. It can also increase safety in certain areas, like stairs.
1.Oreck – U2000RB-1
- ENDUROLIFE BELT: Advanced circuitry protects long lasting belt by shutting the motor off to avoid belt breakage
- POWERFUL SUCTION: High-speed, balanced, double helix brushes that spins at a maximum of 6500 RPMs
- MULTI-FLOOR CLEANING: Scatterguard squeegee allows scatter-free cleaning on all surfaces—including carpet, wood, laminate and tile—without manual changes to heights or settings
- LOW PROFILE DESIGN: Lies virtually flat to tackle hard-to-reach places and takes up less space during storage
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE: Helping Hand Handle eliminates squeezing of the hand and bending/twisting of the wrist
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Easy to use at 9 pounds for transportation from room to room and up stairways
Happy customers agree that this is a durable machine. It’s a high-powered, light machine that’s easy to use and is great for home use.
This multi-floor vacuum automatically adjusts to your floors. We like that it’s suitable for hardwood floors, laminate floors, tile floors, and carpets. It fits well under furniture too.
- 8 Gallon* Crush Proof Polypropylene Tank
- Certified HEPA System (99. 97% efficient on . 3 microns)
- 2-Stage Industrial Motor. Hose Size-10 Feet x 1-1/2 inch
- Waterlift: 78 Inch
- CFM 125 @ 2-1/2 In. Orifice.
- Cord Length: 30 Ft
This vacuum may not have as wide a range as other commercial models, but it’s still as powerful. It’s a multi-purpose machine with a four-gallon tank. It also has an 18-foot cable with automatic rewind.
You can use this machine on all surfaces, and users mention that it manages outdoors as well. Its best feature, though, is its wet/dry capacity.
- Improve Cleanliness - Powerful motor is perfect for cleaning hard floors, carpets, stairs, upholstery, and above-the-floor surfaces including blinds, vents, and fans
- Large Capacity - 10-Quart filter provides maximum cleaning ability with 3 times the capacity of a standard upright vacuum; clean more and change bags less often
- Improved Indoor Air Quality - Guests will breathe better air with Four Level Advanced Filtration and HEPA media filter; Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Certified Gold
- Loaded with Accessories - Includes Xover multi-surface floor tool, crevice tool, dust brush, upholstery tool, and 2-piece wand to tackle the toughest surfaces
- Ideal for convention centers, meeting halls, stadiums, arenas and other high-traffic areas. Motor: 1108 W/9.9 A/120 V
This backpack model is built to prevent fatigue and strain. It uses four-level filtration for more effective suction, and a great bonus is that it includes a certified HEPA filter too.
The ProTeam Backpack vacuum works for various surfaces. It also comes with a variety of cool accessories for more effective cleaning. It’s great for hard floors, low pile carpets, and upholstery.
- Powerful vacuum cleaner: The dynamic motor and brush roll can lift stubborn and heavy debris. Plus, the 12.6” wide nozzle cleans more with a quickness.
- 10 pounds lightweight upright vacuum: The EurekaPowerSpeed is pretty lightweight and easy to maneuver. Designed for whole home clean.
- 5 height adjustment: It works well on carpets, shag rug, hard floors etc. Smooth wheels ensures hardwood floors won’t sustain scratches or gouges.
- 4.1L extra-large capacity: The extra-large dust cup holds more dirt and requires less frequent emptying. Clean more, empty less.
- Multiple accessories included: A quick-release handle connected to the stretch hose for above-floor cleaning. A 7-inch-long crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery tool help clean hard-to-reach areas. Extract dirt, pet hair, freshen up your car, curtains, celings or door frames. For your convenience, they are all stored right on board.
- Actual product may vary in handle material due to manufacture issue. It might be original plastic or metal.
This model implements a dynamic motor that combats stubborn dirt and debris. It has a 12.6-inch nozzle, designed to clean up more and faster. Its 4.1-liter deep dust cup eliminates extra maintenance, saving you time.
Whether you have hard floors, carpets, or rugs, you can count on this vacuum. Its brush adjusts to five heights, and its smooth wheels protect hard floors from scratches. It comes with the standard tools, but they’re much appreciated.
- Lightweight design weighs less than 10 pounds allows for superior mobility
- Chiropractor designed harness reduces user strain
- Quiet Operation- clean without disrupting the environment around you
- Extra long, 48 foot 3-wire quick change power cord- switch outlets less often between cleans
- Includes an accessory pack with 6" crevice tool, 11" turbo floor tool, 2" dusting brush and 4" upholstery tool
This Hoover backpack vacuum was designed by a chiropractor, so you know it’s safe for your back. It registers at only 66 decibels and is one of the quietest on the market, so it’s excellent for pet owners.
There are great accessories included too. It’s got a Hypercone filter with HEPA capabilities. You’ll also receive two straight wands, a crevice tool, an upholstery tool, turbo tool, and a dusting brush.
6.ORECK XL XL2100RHS
- Microsweep lets you switch from carpet to bare floors without adjustment
- Direct suction delivers dirt efficiently to maintain strong suction
- High-speed rollerbrush spins at 5,000 to 6,500 RPMs for deep clean
- Multisurface design safely cleans carpet, wood, laminate and tile surfaces
Like our top choice, it has a 12-inch cleaning range for more effective cleaning. This vacuum is designed for easy storage, and only weighs 8.2 pounds. The Helping Hand handle has also been noted by the Arthritis Foundation. It certainly enables easier portability and use in this machine.
It’s a multi-floor model that’s effective on hard floors and carpets, and its brush will automatically adjust accordingly. With its high-speed motor, it can easily tackle stubborn dirt and debris. We like that it includes side brushes too.
- ABOVE FLOOR CLEANING: Use the stretch hose to extend your cleaning reach into tight spaces vacuums cannot reach upright, easily cleaning above-floor and in-between for detailed cleaning
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing only 8 pounds, carry it by hand or over your shoulder, enabling easy maneuverability and helping to minimize downtime.
- BUILT-IN BLOWER: For jobs requiring forced air, built-in blower easy disseminates dust and debris.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Accessory pack with shoulder strap, 2 chrome wands, crevice tool, dusting brush, furniture nozzle, rug/floor nozzle, wall/floor brush, and cord storage strap.
This Hoover’s strength lies in versatility and handling. It’s a lightweight model, weighing only 8.3 pounds. The 33-foot cord gives you a good amount of range, despite its compact size.
You can use this vacuum on a variety of surfaces, including fabrics, upholstery, rugs, and hard floors. It’s portable too, so it’s great for stairs, car interiors, or high spots. There’s a choice between paper and cloth dust bags as well, which is unique. So you can alternate according to what needs to be cleaned.
Best Lightweight Commercial Vacuum – Commercial vacuum cleaners are designed and built to be used often and to clean large areas quickly. Their most important features include ease of use, good suction and cleaning performances, quick, easy and clean dirt disposal, low maintenance, good air filtration, etc.