Best Miele Canister Vacuum for Hardwood Floors – Miele has a ton of great options when it comes to their top-of-the-line vacuum cleaners. Our top pick overall is the Miele Triflex HX1 because of its convenience and versatility. The Triflex has the same power as the Miele C3 Calima with all the convenience of a lightweight stick vacuum. In terms of canister vacuums, you can’t go wrong with the Miele Complete C3 Marin.
At the end of the day, your unique lifestyle will help to determine which vacuum is the best choice. If you live in the New Jersey area, feel free to stop by one of our showrooms, where our knowledgeable sales staff can help you find the perfect Miele vacuum cleaner to fit your needs.
1.Miele Complete C3
- FilterBag volume - 4.5 litres
- Power source type: Corded Electric
- Wattage: 1200 watts
- Integrated accessories
First up is Miele’s C3 Marin. As part of the company’s Complete series, the Marin continues the strong Miele tradition of performance, design, and outstanding quality.
This canister vacuum, with its beautiful Marine Blue finish, is whisper-quiet without sacrificing any suction power.
Its five height settings allow you to easily move from low to high-pile carpets with ease, and its wide design helps you cover more ground at once. According to Miele, it also includes an electric roller brush to remove stubborn dirt and debris.
The second attachment is the small parquet floorhead, which serves as the perfect compliment to the electro plus floorhead. This brush works best on hard, sensitive flooring and has rubberized wheels and soft bristles to prevent scratching. This attachment is also ideal for grabbing small debris that gets stuck between tiles.
3.Miele Blizzard CX1
- GERMAN ENGINEERED: Bagless canister vacuum with strong suction power, ideal for homes with hard floors and low pile carpeting. Switch between 4 suction power settings for different surfaces
- VORTEX TECHNOLOGY: Innovative cleaning performance, ensuring all coarse and fine dust is captured while cleaning
- HYGIENE LIFETIME FILTER: Maintenance-free Hygiene Lifetime Filter and Gore CleanStream Fine Dust Filter ensure top-notch filtration
- EASY EMPTYING: With Click2Open hygienic emptying, you do not have to worry about a cloud of fine dust coming back up into the air while emptying the dust bin
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: SBD 365-3 Combination Floorhead, Dusting Brush on Handle, Integrated Crevice Tool and Upholstery Tool
The Miele Blizzard CX1 Pure Suction is the leading bagless vacuum in the product lineup. This model is less expensive than the Marin, but has just as much suction power at 1200 watts. The Blizzard Pure Suction is mostly suited for hardwood flooring, low-pile carpets, and area rugs. It’s also slightly lighter than the Marin, weighing in at just under 20 pounds.
In the past, we recommended Miele C3 Alize as the best product for light pile carpets and hardwood floors but Miele abruptly stopped production on this model.
- GERMAN ENGINEERED: Bagged canister vacuum cleaner ideal for homes with hard floors and low pile carpeting
- STRONG SUCTION POWER: Switch between 6 suction power settings specific to the surface being cleaned
- MAXIMUM MANEUVERABILITY: Vacuum easily around and underneath furniture, or use the clipped on accessories to clean upholstery or hard to reach places
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: SBD 365-3 Combination Floorhead, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool and Upholstery Tool
This Miele C1 Pure Suction comes with only one floorhead attachment – the AllTeQ combination floorhead.
As mentioned with the Miele Complete C3 Alize, this floorhead has retractable bristles designed to protect your delicate hardwood floors. Like all of Miele’s canister vacuums, this model comes with six adjustable suction settings.
5.Miele Dynamic U1
- HQRP® 6-pack Replacement Filter Kit plus HQRP® Coaster;
- 1 Kit includes 1 Exhaust Filter (Air clean) + 1 Dust compartment Filter (pre motor filter);
- These filters work for both Miele canister and upright vacuum models;
- Effective filtration for everyday needs;
- 2 weeks DOA replacement warranty!
The Miele Dynamic U1 Cat and Dog is the only upright vacuum on our list and has extremely impressive suction power. This vacuum is a pro at picking up pet hair, dirt and debris on all surfaces, making your home safe and clean for the entire family.
Please note as of 2021 Miele stopped the production of this upright vacuum to give way to its surging cordless vacuum selection.
6.Miele TriFlex HX1
- Fine Dust Filter for the TriFlex HX1
The newly released Miele Triflex HX1 is the first cordless stick vacuum from the brand. These models have all the perks of a traditional stick vacuum, without any of the limitations.
Miele’s Standard Triflex HX1 is extremely lightweight at only eight pounds. But don’t let the fact that it’s lightweight fool you – this model is actually the perfect weight to make sure the vacuum is both easy to maneuver and powerful enough to suck up dirt and debris from your floors.
7.Miele Blizzard CX1
- Comes standard with Miele’s best warranty: 5-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor.
- This powerful but quiet German-engineered Miele bagless canister vacuum has an electrobrush, with LED headlight, that works great on low – medium pile carpet. An additional Parquet XL straight suction floorhead, with a 90-degree twisting rotation, is ideal for smooth flooring and maneuvering around and underneath furniture.
- Powerful Vortex Technology provides the deepest clean possible. Switch from 4 different suction power settings specific to the surface being cleaned via Rotary Dial.
- The maintenance-free HEPA Lifetime Filter and Gore CleanStream Fine Dust Filter ensure top-notch filtration. With Click2open hygienic emptying, you do not have to worry about that cloud of fine dust particles coming back up into the air when emptying the dustbin.
- Comes with a Flexible Crevice Tool, which flexes to get under refrigerators, around dryers and other seemingly inaccessible places. Also comes with a Universal Brush, with two rotating joints, which is ideal for dusting bookshelves, mantles, moldings and ceiling fans. A Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush and Upholstery Tool come standard.
Pet owners know not just any vacuum will do; it needs to stand up to lots of hair. The best Miele vacuum for pets is a CX1 bagless canister vacuum with a power brush designed for low- to medium-pile carpet and hard floors and a powerful 1,200 watt vortex motor with a parquet floor twister.
Switch between four settings using the rotary dial and know that when it’s time to empty the canister, this bagless pick is designed to filter even fine dirt and dust and then release them without creating a dust cloud, so you won’t come into contact with allergens at the end of your cleaning.
Best Miele Canister Vacuum for Hardwood Floors – Most recently, the Miele cordless vacuum cleaner, known as the Triflex HX1, raised the bar with its battery performance and superior cleaning ability for the whole house (carpets, rugs, and hard floors included!) But with so many options, it can be hard to decide which of the many Miele vacuums is right for you.
When shopping for a vacuum, it’s important to have an idea of both your wants and needs.