Best Miele Vacuum for Carpet – Miele is a German manufacturer specializing in high-end household appliances, including everything from refrigerators to washing machines, not to mention cooktop ranges and coffee machines.
Their lineup of vacuum cleaners is well-renowned for their premium build quality, strong performance on a wide variety of surfaces, and general ease of maintenance.
1.Miele Complete C3
- FilterBag volume - 4.5 litres
- Power source type: Corded Electric
- Wattage: 1200 watts
- Integrated accessories
The best Miele vacuum with a corded design that we’ve tested is the Miele Complete C3 Alize PowerLine. This premium canister vacuum feels amazingly well-built, with a dense plastic body, a stainless steel telescopic wand, and a floorhead with an aluminum bottom plate. It’s also outstandingly easy to maintain, as the few parts of the vacuum that require regular maintenance are readily accessible.
Performance is exceptional on bare floors, and despite this variant lacking a floorhead with a motorized turbo brush, it still does a great job cleaning debris on carpets. Its seven-level suction power adjustment feature enables you to adjust to varying surface types on the fly, and the vacuum has a HEPA filter to help improve its filtration performance.
2.Miele Triflex HX1
- Miele‚Äôs unique 3in1 design for exceptional flexibility. Comfortable cleaning in all areas - floors, furniture and hard to reach spots (e.g. ceilings)
- As strong as Miele‚Äôs most powerful corded vacuum series. For perfect cleaning results on all floors
- Exchangeable VARTA Li-Ion battery for up to 60 minutes run-time
- Extra-wide electrobrush Multi Floor XXL (11") with automatic floor detection. For effortless and quick cleaning of all surfaces
- Maintenance-free Hygiene Lifetime Filter with >99,9% dust retention capacity
The best Miele vacuum with a cordless design that we’ve tested is the Miele Triflex HX1. This well-built vacuum has a unique design that allows you to configure it as a stick, upright, or handheld, depending on your exact needs. It does a fantastic job clearing debris on bare floors and delivers impressive overall performance on low and high-pile carpet, though it can struggle slightly with sucking up fine material.
While its fine dust filter doesn’t have a HEPA designation, it’s still advertised to trap 99.98% of fine particulate matter, which should be handy if you suffer from severe allergies. Also, since this filter has an expected service life of three to four years, the vacuum incurs remarkably low recurring costs. It also features a surface detection feature that enables it to automatically adjust the power of its motorized brushroll to suit the floor type that you’re on, or even stop the brushroll’s rotation if something’s stuck in it.
Its lightweight construction and rotating floorhead make it easy to maneuver, even in cluttered areas. Battery performance is good overall, as you can expect roughly anywhere between 20 to 30 minutes of runtime on a single charge.
3.Miele Classic C1
- Bundles Includes - Miele's AH30 GN Performance Pack - Comes With 16 Genuine Miele GN Airclean FilterBags, 1 Genuine Miele HEPA Air Clean Filter AH-30 and 4 Pre-Motor Protection Filters
- The Miele Cat and Dog has a 20-Year Average Life-Span - Lightweight, Quiet and Powerful Thanks to Miele's Amazing 1200-Watt Vortex Motor
- AirClean Sealed System Construction - Perfect for any Allergy or Asthma Sufferer - Comes with Active Air Clean Filter which helps reduce Odors and Pet Smells while Filtering the Air!
- Comes with Miele SEB-228 Powerhead - Great For deep cleaning and restoring crushed carpet nap on all types of carpeting. Also perfect for picking up large amounts of pet hair from carpet.
- Comes with Miele SBB-3 Parquet Floor Brush - Designed to go flat under baseboards, low under furniture, tight up against kick jams and around chair legs. With a 90 degree twisting rotation there not many places this floor brush can't go! + Comes with STB20 Mini Turbo Brush - Perfect for Cleaning Upholstery and Carpeted Stairs
The best budget Miele vacuum we’ve tested is the Miele Classic C1 Pure Suction PowerLine. While this canister vacuum is still notably pricier than many other canister vacuums from other brands, it’s considerably more affordable than other Miele models yet feels just as well-built. It’s outstandingly easy to maintain and has a compact body that makes it easy to maneuver in tight spots. Its power cable retracts at the press of a button, and there’s onboard storage for its crevice and upholstery tools and its soft-bristle dusting brush.
It has a six-level suction power adjustment feature that you can use for different surface types, from curtains to carpets, and its primary floorhead has bristles that can be retracted or extended depending on your needs. It performs outstandingly well on bare floors and does a great job sucking up debris on carpets, especially pet hair, though you may need to make another pass to fully clean very fine debris.
4.Miele Dynamic U1
- HQRP® 6-pack Replacement Filter Kit plus HQRP® Coaster;
- 1 Kit includes 1 Exhaust Filter (Air clean) + 1 Dust compartment Filter (pre motor filter);
- These filters work for both Miele canister and upright vacuum models;
- Effective filtration for everyday needs;
- 2 weeks DOA replacement warranty!
The Miele Dynamic U1 Cat and Dog is the only upright vacuum on our list and has extremely impressive suction power. This vacuum is a pro at picking up pet hair, dirt and debris on all surfaces, making your home safe and clean for the entire family.
Please note as of 2021 Miele stopped the production of this upright vacuum to give way to its surging cordless vacuum selection.
If you’re looking for a lightweight and easy to maneuver vacuum sold by Miele, then you’ve got to buy the Miele Swing Tactical Vacuum.
Customers use this vacuum cleaner on hardwood floors, and they say it works great. Not only does it clean away any debris and dust, customers say it has no issue moving between hardwood and carpet as we cleaned.
6.Miele SBD 285-3
- This tool is ideal for all smooth flooring and low-pile carpeting. A foot switch allows you to go from floors to carpeted surfaces with a quick click of the rocker switch.
- Applicable for the following models: S1, S500, S700, S2/S4, S5/S6
- Double jointed for uninterrupted floor contact.
This powerful vacuum by Miele is great at getting the cleaning job done quickly and effectively. If you’re looking for a powerful and affordable canister vacuum, then this one is highly recommended.
It has 6-setting suction control that allows you to choose how strong it should clean. This feature is great for cleaning various surfaces since a setting that works effectively on carpet might not work as well on hardwood.
- Miele HyClean 3D GN Type Microfiber Dust Bags for Miele Canister Vacuum Cleaners - 9917730
- Multi layer microfiber technology for 99.9% filtration
- Color coded self locking collar for mininal dust loss
- Pack contains 4 HyClean bags and 2 cut-to-size filter
- Fits any Miele canister vacuum cleaners using GN type bags including - Cat & Dog, S2110, S2111, S2120, S2121, S2130, S2131, S2180, S2181, S300I, S400, S400I, S401I, S402I, S404I, S408I, S410I, S411I, S412I, S414I, S420I, S4212P, S4212T, S421I, S422I, S424I, S426I, S428I, S434I, S436I, S438I, S5481, S5510, S5980, S600, S612, S644, S646, S648, S658, S812, S826, S828, S8320, S834, S8340, S836, S838, S844, S846, S848, S849, S8520, S858
The Miele Cat and Dog Canister Vacuum is made to remove pet hair and leave carpets and floors spotless. We really liked how it quickly and powerfully cleaned our carpets and how it didn’t leave any scratches on our hardwood floors.
It comes with HEPA filters that help reduce allergens in your home. This vacuum is lightweight, quiet, and powerful, and we definitely recommend it to anyone looking to clean their carpets and floors properly.
Best Miele Vacuum for Carpet – Miele has a ton of great options when it comes to their top-of-the-line vacuum cleaners. Our top pick overall is the Miele Triflex HX1 because of its convenience and versatility.
The Triflex has the same power as the Miele C3 Calima with all the convenience of a lightweight stick vacuum. In terms of canister vacuums, you can’t go wrong with the Miele Complete C3 Marin.