Best Miele Vacuum for High Pile Carpet – If you have thick rugs or fluffy high-pile carpet in your home, you probably know how difficult it can be to get debris out. Some vacuums don’t provide enough suction to pick up small debris like sand.
Others may have heads that are too tall, so they end up gliding over dirt. An ideal vacuum for cleaning high-pile carpet should have a brushroll and a turbo brush for agitating carpet fiber and dislodging debris. It should also have a surface-type adjustment feature that lets it adapt to better suit your carpet.
1.Shark Rotator ZU632
- Powered-Lift Away allows the pod to detach so you can extend the reach of the nozzle while deep-cleaning, including under furniture.
- The self-cleaning brushroll removes long hair and pet hair with no hair wrap.
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology and a HEPA filter trap dust and allergens inside the vacuum cleaner.
- Large capacity allows for long cleaning sessions with fewer interruptions to empty the dust cup.
- Fingertip controls allow you to easily switch from Hard Floor to Carpet mode.
- Powerful LED headlights on the vacuum nozzle reveal hidden debris around your home.
- Includes: Pet Crevice Tool, Pet Multi-Tool
The Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Upright is the best upright vacuum for high-pile carpet that we’ve tested. This bagless upright does a fantastic job cleaning pet hair and larger debris like sand from this surface type, though you might need to make an extra pass to fully clean fine debris like baking soda. The vacuum head also features three levels of surface adjustment, allowing you to change its height on the fly depending on the surface that you’re cleaning.
Its ‘Lift-Away’ design makes it a little easier to clean hard-to-reach spots by allowing you to unlatch its main canister and then carry it around, though be aware that it’s somewhat heavy. You can fit a turbo brush, a crevice tool, or a dedicated upholstery tool to the end of its wand, depending on your cleaning needs. The vacuum’s bagless design and washable, reusable pre-motor and HEPA filters keep recurring costs to a minimum.
- Lift-Up enables versatile handheld freedom to clean above floors and stairs. Simply press a button to lift away from the floor nozzle to clean all of your hard to reach areas.
- No Touch Bag Technology eliminates the annoyingly stains process of emptying and cleaning a full cup with a single button press to get rid of your stains. No need to touch dirty cups or bags again, hands free operation and self-sealing bags keep your home environment clean – no touch and no messy cleanup!
- PowerFlow bag chamber is designed to enable strong suction even as the bag fills. This means that you can still expect excellent cleaning up until your bag needs emptying.
- Lightweight and Maneuverable – weighing only 14lbs. and with swivel steering, this lightweight and maneuverable vacuum achieve cleaning.Height adjustments for optimal airflow and cleaning efficiency with LED headlights lighting the way to a cleaner home.
- 5 YEARS WARRANTY & Filteration System- This High Grade HEPA filtration is combined with a completely sealed system to provide excellent filtration.
If you prioritize the cleaner means of debris disposal that come with a bagged vacuum, take a look at the Kenmore Intuition Bagged. Unlike the Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Upright, it lacks a surface-type adjustment feature, so it can occasionally have trouble climbing over obstructions like electrical cords.
However, its dirtbag reduces the chances of a plume of dust and dirt releasing when emptying the vacuum. That said, the disposable nature of its dirtbag and filters result in higher recurring costs. Performance on high-pile carpet is great, as it easily cleans pet hair and sucks up a good amount of fine debris like baking soda, but it struggles more when dealing with larger material like sand.
Its ‘Lift-Up’ design allows you to pick up and carry its canister separately to clear messes on furniture, shelves, and counters.
3.Dyson – V15
- Laser reveals microscopic dust The most powerful, intelligent cordless vacuum.
The best vacuum for high-pile carpet with a stick/handheld design that we’ve tested is the Dyson V15 Detect. This cordless stick vacuum does a fantastic job cleaning pet hair and fine or large debris from this surface type, with minimal loss in suction performance as its dustbin fills up. Using it in its ‘Auto’ power mode allows it to automatically adjust its suction power depending on the surface that it’s on.
This vacuum should provide anywhere between 10 to 75 minutes of runtime, depending on your choice of settings and attachments. Its bagless design and washable HEPA filter keep recurring costs to a minimum, while its lightweight construction allows you to pick it up and carry it with minimal effort. You can quickly reconfigure it into a handheld vacuum for cleaning tight spots, and it comes with a relatively wide assortment of tools and accessories, including a turbo brush and a combination upholstery tool/soft-bristle dusting brush.
- Includes - This portable vacuum has the attachments to clean it all; Equipped with an LED carpet and hard floor nozzle; a combo tool with a crevice tool and 2-in-1 dusting brush upholstery tool; Charging storage station plus a wall mount.
- Versatile - Use as a hand vacuum or as a stick vac; Easily clean your sofa, car, area rug, hard floors and carpet with this multi-surface vacuum; Its all-in-one option makes the S65S vacuum one of the top apartment essentials for first apartment renters or even longtime homeowners.
- One-Click and Go - This wireless vacuum cleaner has a 1-click trigger and 2 speed options; Low speed is great for daily cleaning and high speed for bigger messes and faster clean up; Runs between 10-25 minutes; 21.6 volt battery included.
- Certified HEPA Filter - Allergy sufferers rejoice; This stick cordless vacuum comes with a HEPA Media filter to filter 99.97% of dirt, pollen, and dander and other small particles 0.3 microns or larger.
- Easy Storage - Store this S65 rechargeable vacuum cleaner and its attachment tools where you want; Use the charging station to tuck it away in a corner or hang your wand vacuum on the wall mount; All you need is an outlet.
If you’re looking for a more affordable stick vacuum but don’t want to give up much in the way of performance on high-pile carpet, consider the Simplicity S65S. It comes with far fewer accessories than the Dyson V15 Detect and lacks a surface-type adjustment feature. However, it’s significantly cheaper and amazingly effective when clearing debris from high-pile carpet, though it struggles a little more with debris like baking soda.
Few parts need regular cleaning, so maintenance requirements aren’t very demanding. Its allergen-trapping HEPA filter is also the only part that occasionally needs replacing, so recurring costs are impressively low. Unfortunately, its maximum battery life of over 30 minutes is significantly lower than the Dyson. However, this can vary in the real world. Overall, it’s one of the best vacuums for high-pile carpets that we’ve tested.
- Air clean sealed system. Nominal power consumption in W : 1,100
- 6 stage variable speed Miele Made Vortex silence motor
- HEPA air clean filter. Filterbag volume in Liter: 3.5. Seb228 Electro plus
- Optimum carpet care - electrobrush for intensive deep cleaning. Gentle on sensitive hard floors - soft parquet brush. Maximum suction power – 1,200 W
- Sbb parquett-3 hard floor nozzle.Telescopic suction wand:Electro telescopic tube
The Miele Complete C3 Alize PowerLine is the best canister vacuum for high-pile carpet that we’ve tested. This bagged canister vacuum delivers impressive performance on high-pile carpet, where it cleans pet hair and the majority of large debris like sand without too much difficulty. While you may need to make another pass to fully suck up fine material like baking soda on this surface type, its performance in this regard is still relatively good.
This vacuum has a seven-level suction power adjustment feature that enables you to adapt to different surface types on the fly. It feels amazingly well-built, with a dense plastic body and rubber-like wheels that allow it to roll smoothly over obstructions like electrical cords. The few parts that require periodic cleaning are fantastically easy to access, and its use of a dirtbag combined with its onboard HEPA filter should keep the spread of allergens to a minimum.
6.Miele Blizzard CX1
- GERMAN ENGINEERED: Bagless canister vacuum with strong suction power, ideal for homes with hard floors and low pile carpeting. Switch between 4 suction power settings for different surfaces
- VORTEX TECHNOLOGY: Innovative cleaning performance, ensuring all coarse and fine dust is captured while cleaning
- HYGIENE LIFETIME FILTER: Maintenance-free Hygiene Lifetime Filter and Gore CleanStream Fine Dust Filter ensure top-notch filtration
- EASY EMPTYING: With Click2Open hygienic emptying, you do not have to worry about a cloud of fine dust coming back up into the air while emptying the dust bin
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: SBD 365-3 Combination Floorhead, Dusting Brush on Handle, Integrated Crevice Tool and Upholstery Tool
The Miele Blizzard CX1 Pure Suction is the leading bagless vacuum in the product lineup. This model is less expensive than the Marin, but has just as much suction power at 1200 watts.
The Blizzard Pure Suction is mostly suited for hardwood flooring, low-pile carpets, and area rugs. It’s also slightly lighter than the Marin, weighing in at just under 20 pounds.
7.Miele Triflex HX1
- Miele‚Äôs unique 3in1 design for exceptional flexibility. Comfortable cleaning in all areas - floors, furniture and hard to reach spots (e.g. ceilings).
- As strong as Miele‚Äôs most powerful corded vacuum series. For perfect cleaning results on all floors.
- Exchangeable VARTA Li-Ion battery for up to 60 minutes run-time.
- Extra-wide electrobrush Multi Floor XXL (11") with BrilliantLight LED lighting and automatic floor detection. For effortless and quick cleaning of all surfaces.
- Ideal for allergy sufferers and pet owners. The maintenance-free HEPA Lifetime Filter with >99.999% dust retention capacity.
The newly released Miele Triflex HX1 is the first cordless stick vacuum from the brand. These models have all the perks of a traditional stick vacuum, without any of the limitations. Miele’s Standard Triflex HX1 is extremely lightweight at only eight pounds.
But don’t let the fact that it’s lightweight fool you – this model is actually the perfect weight to make sure the vacuum is both easy to maneuver and powerful enough to suck up dirt and debris from your floors.
Best Miele Vacuum for High Pile Carpet – When shopping for a vacuum, it’s important to have an idea of both your wants and needs. For example, you’ll want to consider the type of flooring in your home, the size of the space you’ll be cleaning, and any asthma or allergy concerns your family may have. And, of course, you’ll be able to further narrow down your search based on other preferences such as noise level and ergonomics.
As an example, if you’re a parent of young children and have two cats that won’t stop shedding, you’ll need a different Miele vacuum cleaner than a young professional moving out on their own for the first time.