Best Mop and Vacuum Combo – According to experts, you should be mopping your floors twice a week. However, if that’s a three-step process involving sweeping, vacuuming, and then mopping, who really has the time?
Especially if you’re not even sure how to mop! Actually, you do—if you have a two-in-one vacuum system.
Pros & Cons
- EVERY PURCHASE SAVES PETS. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- VACUUM & WASH AT THE SAME TIME, BISSELL CrossWave multi-surface floor cleaner cleans better than a sponge mop and bucket, and in less time.
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANING. Safe and effective for use on tile, sealed wood floors, laminate, linoleum, rubber floor mats, pressed wood floors, area rugs, and more.
- TWO-TANK TECHNOLOGY. Keeps clean water and formula separate from dirty water and dry debris, so you always clean everyday messes with fresh solution
- DUAL-ACTION MULTI-SURFACE BRUSH ROLL. The innovative microfiber and nylon brush rotates at 3000 RPM, while also mopping and picking up dry debris at same time.
- RINSE & CLEAN OUT STORAGE TRAY & FORMULA INCLUDED. Your CrossWave purchase includes a Multi-Surface Brush Roll, 8 oz Multi-Surface Formula, and a Rinse & Clean Out Storage Tray, all for a fresh clean, quick cleanup and easy maintenance.
- Measured by BTP0257 hard floor soil cleaning.
If there’s one thing Bissell loves more than vacuums, it’s pets. In fact, a portion of every sale is donated to Bissell’s own pet foundation, so you can feel extra good about your purchase. With this model, Bissell took its already awesome CrossWave one step further, tailoring it specifically for the challenges that pet parents face.
The Pet Pro features a tangle-free brush roll and pet-hair strainer, so no matter how much of your four-legged friend’s hair is on your floors, you can rest assured that this machine will handle it like a boss. “I was worried the suction might not be able to handle the tumbleweeds of fur my Newfoundland leaves lying around, but the Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro easily met that challenge,” Vaultdwellr writes.
2.MR.SIGA 3 in 1
Pros & Cons
- CORDLESS & CONVENIENT STEER: Clean your house without the hassle of a cord, maneuverable swivel head helps vacuum & mop around the stairs, furniture and table legs with ease.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE LITHIUM BATTERY & SHORTER CHARGING TIME & LONGER RUNTIME: The built-in rechargeable 2500 mAh lithium battery provides 25 to 30 minutes continuous runtime while only takes 2 to 3 hours to be fully charged. Fade-free suction power offers a fast cleanup, ideal for light-duty cleanings jobs around the home.
- VACUUMING & MOPPING SIMULTANEOUSLY: MR.SIGA vacuum cleaner mop allows you to vacuuming & mopping at the same time, which makes cleaning thorough and time saving. Machine washable microfiber cloth gives a second-time cleanup to your hard floor while saves your time and work. Disposable drying sweeping pads is also a great choice. The vacuuming head can be easily exchanged with the brush head which is designed for vacuuming the shelves, ceiling dust or hard to reach places or car.
- LIGHT WEIGHT AND COMPACT DESIGN: Ergonomic long handle, easy to pick up and hold, cleans the floor without having to bend down. The whole machine is only 2.86 lbs, flexible to carry around your house and collect the ceiling dust or hard to reach corners effortlessly.
- DETACHABLE DUST COLLECTOR & FILTER: Prevents fine dust and small particles. The Dust collector and filter can be easily disassembled for cleaning and convenient replacement. Clean the dust from the filter after every use can improve the suction power. For optimum performance, please replace the filter every 3 months.
The microfiber cleaning cloth attracts fine dust while mopping at the same time. And you can use disposable paper wipes to dry your floors afterward.
You can also take the floorhead off and attach a dusting brush, so it’s good for a whole range of surfaces. Thanks to the lightweight 2.86 pound cordless design, you can even go cobweb hunting in high places.
Pros & Cons
This robot vacuum and mop is the ultimate choice for efficient cleaning. Not only will it vacuum and mop your floors, but it will also charge itself up without you having to lift a finger.
There are four cleaning modes and two levels of intensity to choose from. So this robot vacuum can handle hard floors and carpets without leaving the surfaces soaking wet.
4.Shark RV1001AE IQ
Pros & Cons
- FORGET ABOUT VACUUMING FOR UP TO 45 DAYS: A bagless, self-emptying base holds up to 45 days of dirt and debris.
- POWERFUL SUCTION: Deep-cleaning power to take on large debris, small debris, and pet hair on carpets & floors. Filter type: Non-washable filter
- NO HAIR WRAP: Self-cleaning brushroll removes pet hair and long hair as it cleans--no more hair wrap.
- PHONE OR VOICE COMMAND: Schedule whole-home cleanings or target specific rooms or areas to clean right now with the SharkClean app or voice control with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- TOTAL HOME MAPPING plus ROOM SELECT: Maps your home and lets you choose which rooms to clean right now.
- ROW-BY-ROW CLEANING: Methodically cleans row by row and then navigates room to room for complete home coverage.
- RECHARGE AND RESUME: The Shark IQ Robot vacuum will return to the dock, recharge, and can pick up where it left off.
- PERFECT FOR PETS: Designed for homes with pets, this automatic vacuum features a self-empty base, a self-cleaning brushroll, and a high-efficiency filter to capture dust, dander, and pet allergens.
- MULTI-STAGE FILTRATION: Captures and traps 99% of dust, dander, and pet allergens. (Down to 1 micron)
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: (1) Shark IQ Robot, (1) Self-empty base, (2) Side brushes, (1) Filter
From laminate to tile floors, the powerful suction tackles all kinds of wet and dry messes. And the disposable dirt chamber locks debris away for good, so you can bin it without ever having to touch the dust.
For an ultra-clean finish, there’s a spray mop and LED headlights to polish off any final bits of fine dust.
Whether you’ve got hardwood floors or vinyl floors, this vacuum mop eases the chore of keeping them clean.
Pros & Cons
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - To illustrate our commitment to quality, each machine (not just the boiler) carries a complete lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. We also offer USA based phone and email support.
- THE ONLY HAND HELD STEAMER / VACUUM COMBO - The Vapamore MR-50 is the first and only portable wet / dry vacuum and steam cleaner hybrid of its kind on the market today.
- PET OWNERS BEST FRIEND - The Vapamore MR-50 Steam / Vac has every pet lover in mind! Efficient and effective on all types of pet spills, stains, and soils.
- CHEMICAL-FREE CLEANING - Spills are cleaned instantly with a high temperature 210 degree steam that is 100% chemical-free, protecting your family and pets from harmful chemicals and dirt that lives in old stains and spills.
- DUAL OPERATION MODES - With two operating modes built into one easy-to-use appliance, spills, pet stains, spots, and odors are easier than ever to remove from carpeting, upholstery, and furniture.
It’s lightweight and portable thanks to the handheld design, so you can use it anywhere. From pet hair on the sofa to cleaning car interiors, this compact vacuum mop combo can squeeze into the tightest of spaces.
And there are two different functions for vacuum mode and steaming. It’s a chemical-free way to clean up your home as the steam reaches 210˚ to sanitize as you go.
Pros & Cons
- POWERFUL ONE-STEP CLEANING – Vacuum and wash your floors at the same time, it's never been faster or easier to clean; no sweeping or vacuuming before mopping is necessary; clean, scrub and dry your floors with one simple, versatile cleaning tool.
- MULTI-SURFACE CONVENIENCE – Superb cleaning for indoor sealed hard surfaces, including hardwood, laminate, linoleum, tile, vinyl, marble, and stone; one tool for all your hard floor cleaning jobs.
- ALWAYS MOP WITH CLEAN WATER – Two-tank system keeps clean and dirty water separate, for optimal cleaning results; ideal for sticky spills, messy pet hair, scrubbing, dusting, or everyday mopping and cleaning chores.
- CORDLESS CONVENIENCE– Cordless for ultimate mobility and convenience; up to 22 minutes run time on a single charge; flexible, rotating scrubber brush maneuvers easily, fits behind furniture and into tight spaces.
- SELF-CLEANING CYCLE KEEPS HANDS CLEAN – Activate self-cleaning mode and the iFloor cleans its roller with fresh water and detergent, you only need to touch a button; parts can be detached and individually washed; the storage tray keeps everything organized and tidy.
This Tineco uses a HEPA filter, which traps 99.97% of pet hair and allergens. They aren’t released back into the air, so it’s ideal for tackling pet odors.
And the two tank technology means you’re always cleaning with fresh water, no matter what mess you’ve just cleaned up!
Pros & Cons
It has adjustable settings for hard floors, carpets, and pet hair. And it automatically detects floor types, making it easy to move from hard floors to area rugs without any hassle.
There’s a mixture of brushes, attachments, and a motorized tool to make cleaning area rugs easy. The brushes disturb the fibers and pull out embedded dirt for deeper cleaning.
Best Mop and Vacuum Combo – These multitasking machines, some of which are genius combos of the best robot vacuums and best robot mops, will vacuum and mop your floors, saving you a ton of time, energy, and hassle—your house will be the cleanest it’s ever been.