Best Pull Behind Leaf Vacuum – Raking isn’t an ideal strategy for clearing leaves, branches, and grass clippings from a large field or medium-sized lawns.
Not only is it painfully monotonous, it’s also takes a toll on the body and is time-consuming.
The best option is to invest in a pull behind leaf vacuum to get the job done quickly and easily.
Pros & Cons
- Compact & Durable: Heavy center-mounted C-frame and carbon steel construction guarantee use year after year. Ideal tool for landscaping, gardening, and other yard projects. 38-inch working width easily maneuvers through tight spaces.
- Two-in-One Design: Side plates and scarifier bar can be easily removed from the box scraper to make a rear blade, ideal for grading, backfilling, or moving materials like dirt, snow, and gravel.
- Holds extra weight: Weight tray allows for additional weight to be added for tougher grading and leveling projects.
- Versatile Angle Adjustments: Scraper/Blade can angle in lock 30 degrees in either direction, providing the option to push material instead of pulling it.
- Sleeve Hitch Required: Blade easily hooks up to any sleeve hitch. Sleeve hitch is not included, but can be purchased through your tractor manufacturer
- Made in the USA: Trusted Since 1839, Brinly-Hardy Company has been dedicated to providing quality, durable, and innovative Lawn & Garden Products built in the USA
If you have a big lawn filled with leaves and you want to bring back the aesthetic view of green grass and beautiful trees, consider getting the Brinly LVS-33BH PolyVac to remove what you don’t need on the field.
It’s an equipment that does the job right, one that’s highly rated for being easy to use, for easily vacuuming up leaves, and for being easy to empty after the vacuuming job.
Multiple testing proves that the Brinly LVS-33BH PolyVac is worth the asking price. For starters, the model can easily suck up leaves that are at least a foot deep at 4MPH hose suction power. It doesn’t shutter, die, chock, or clog. And the result is a well-vacuumed lawn that looks good for a long time.
Pros & Cons
- BLOWER / VACUUM (2-In-1) – this blower provide powerful blowing and leaf mulching performance
- TRUBRUSHLESSTM MOTOR TECHNOLOGY – 2 x more torque. Provides more power, longer runtimes, quiet operation, and extended motor life
- VARIABLE SPEED DIAL / TURBO : 6 speed variable speed dial with turbo button provides ultimate versatility
- 185 MPH / 340 CFM – powerful performance makes blowing through dry / wet leaves and debris a breeze
- TOOL-LESS CONVERSION – Switch from blower to vacuum mode in seconds
The Greenworks proves how far 40 volts will take you today. A long way, as it turns out. We ran out of leaves before its battery ran out of juice. We see this machine as filling a role in conjunction with the trimmer and mower—the mower handles the grass and some leaf bagging, the trimmer cleans up the edges.
You blow the remaining leaves into a pile and quickly switch to vacuum mode by flipping down the impeller hatch, detaching the blower tube with a simple press on the detent. Then click the oval-shaped vacuum tube into place over the impeller.
Pros & Cons
- [LEAF BLOWER, MULCHER and VACUUM] The proprietary design changes from a blower to a vacuum with a mulcher with just the turn of a dial. Blow, vacuum, and mulch all day long if you want. But you won’t have to. The Worx Trivac makes quick work of yard work
- [A WIDE, STRONG STREAM OF AIR] 600 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) come streaming out of the wide-mouth tube. That’s high-capacity air volume so you clear your property with less passes back and forth
- [METAL MULCHER] The metal impeller with its shredder blade cuts in two stages, chopping leaves down to a 16:1 mulch ratio – that’s 16 bags of leaves mulched into one
- [QUICK, DETACHABLE BAG] When it’s time for composting or collection, the bag has an easy release. No muss, no fuss. Turn a dirty job into a quick one
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
- [2 SPEEDS FOR DIFFERENT JOBS] Go slow for pavement or tight corners. On the open lawn, switch to speed 2 – up to 70mph – and see what it can do
- [ONE-HANDED OPERATION] The Worx Trivac is designed to be controlled with just one hand. It’s only 9 lbs. and the ergonomic design funnels the wind so it’s easy to handle
- [EXTENSION CORD RETAINER] The 12” electrical cord comes with a retainer attached, so when using an extension cord it won’t disconnect – even when it gets snagged
- [INCLUDES] 600cfm 12A Trivac, 1.4 Bushel Collection Bag
This Worx is, hands down, the easiest machine to switch from blower to vacuum. Its tube stays put. You simply turn a dial on the machine’s side to rotate the motor 90 degrees. Easily slip the vacuum collection bag into place over the impeller; just press on the bag’s small spring-loaded collar and release when it’s seated.
We timed it as taking less than 20 seconds. It’s a brilliant piece of engineering. And this Worx is no slouch when it comes to scooping up dried leaves. Its 12-amp motor is up to the job. Still, it won’t compete with the gas-engine machines, particularly with damp debris or when loads of twigs are mixed.
Pros & Cons
- iON+ 48-Volt Battery System compatible — Includes two 24-Volt 4.0 Ah battery that provides up to 22 minutes of rechargeable runtime
- 2-IN-1: Outdoor vacuum & mulcher
- POWERFUL: 1100 watt motor provides maximum suction
- EASY STORAGE: 17.7" adjustable handle folds down for compact storage
- HIGH-IMPACT RESISTANT IMPELLER: Mulches leaves up to 1/15th their original size
- ULTRA-POWERFUL: 850 CFM vacuum air flow is strong enough to vacuum up acorns!
- CAPACITY: Extra-large 10.6-gallon bag
- LARGE INTAKE: 7.5" x 5.5" debris intake
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At just under 21 lbs!
The Sun Joe SPX3000 is an outstanding pressure washer—as long as you go into it with reasonable expectations. It delivers 2,030 PSI (pounds per square inch, a measurement of water pressure) and 1.76 GPM (gallons per minute, a measurement of water flow).
This puts the model squarely in the medium-duty range, making it perfect for small jobs, whether outdoor furniture or vehicles like cars and bikes. You can even do driveways, decks, and patios if they are small.
Pros & Cons
- This part is compatible with models including; 125BV,HVA125BVX,BV2126,HB280,35874122
- Vacuum bag assembly 545119801 collects and stores grass clippings and debris for disposal
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Husqvarna,Poulan
- This vacuum bag assembly (part number 545119801) is for leaf blowers
- The assembly may include multiple parts; refer to your parts diagram for a complete list of parts included
The Husqvarna is very well built, starts extremely easily (with one pull), and handles dry leaves with a vengeance. It did clog, however, when gathering damp mixed debris, such as oak leaves and pine needles. We were mystified by that, since it has more than enough airflow.
We suspect that its vacuum tubes, which are slightly narrower and longer than others, may be the culprits. A deal breaker? No. We did have a beef, however, with its bag attachment, which is by means of a heavy-duty spring sewn into the bag’s collar.
Pros & Cons
- Echo Vacuum Dust Bag Shred N Vac X692000120 ES-210 ES-211 ES-230 ES-231
- See below description for product details
- See full description for part details.
The Echo is an outstanding machine and nearly as clog-resistant as the Stihl. It handled dry and uniform debris easily, gobbling it up at full throttle, quickly filling its bag. It fell behind the Stihl only in the mixed- and damp-debris tests. But, frankly, the difference in power between the two is small.
Conversion from blower to vacuum is fast and easy. In this respect, it was the best of the three gas-engine machines. To remove the vacuum tube, grip the large plastic lugs molded into tube and twist it off. The debris bag, held with a large Velcro strap, is easy to mount and empty.
Pros & Cons
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Dirt cup capacity - 480 ml. Powerful Cordless Cleaning—powered brush easily cleans hard floors, area rugs, and other hard-to-reach places
- Battery lasts for up to 60 minutes of powered cleaning. Charge Time: 12 hours
- Lightweight and versatile—perfect for picking up daily dirt and messes from floors, under furniture, and other hard-to-reach places
- Features an easy-to-empty dirt cup, easy-glide rubber wheels, and an adjustable metal handle
- Quiet and powerful cleaning
Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
Dirt cup capacity – 480 ml. Powerful Cordless Cleaning—powered brush easily cleans hard floors, area rugs, and other hard-to-reach places
Best Pull Behind Leaf Vacuum – The best pull behind leaf vacuums have sufficient hose power to suck up leaves and leave your yard looking green and beautiful.
They are also versatile, able to fit well on mowers and lawn tractors. Moreover, they feature large debris tanks with hand-free levers that make emptying easy.
In the following section, we’ll look at some of the top rated tow behind leaf vacuum that you can get right now and start cleaning up your yard.