Best Rated Vacuum Cleaners for Allergies – Our recommendations above are what we think are currently the best vacuums for allergies for most people. We factor in the price, feedback from our visitors, and availability.
If you would like to do the work of choosing yourself, here’s the list of all our reviews of vacuums equipped with an allergen-trapping HEPA filter. Be careful not to get too caught up in the details. While no vacuum is perfect for every use, most are good enough to please almost everyone, and the differences are often not noticeable unless you really look for them.
1.Miele Complete C3
Pros & Cons
- FilterBag volume - 4.5 litres
- Power source type: Corded Electric
- Wattage: 1200 watts
- Integrated accessories
The Miele Complete C3 Alize PowerLine is the best vacuum for allergies on bare floors that we’ve tested. This canister-style model delivers an incredible performance on bare surfaces like hardwood and linoleum, where it easily cleans pet hair and debris without losing suction as its dirtbag fills up. It also has an allergen-trapping HEPA filter.
It’s amazingly well-built and maneuverable, with smoothly rolling rubber wheels and a stainless steel wand you can use to reach awkward areas like under furniture.
Pros & Cons
- Lift-Up enables versatile handheld freedom to clean above floors and stairs. Simply press a button to lift away from the floor nozzle to clean all of your hard to reach areas.
- No Touch Bag Technology eliminates the annoyingly stains process of emptying and cleaning a full cup with a single button press to get rid of your stains. No need to touch dirty cups or bags again, hands free operation and self-sealing bags keep your home environment clean – no touch and no messy cleanup!
- PowerFlow bag chamber is designed to enable strong suction even as the bag fills. This means that you can still expect excellent cleaning up until your bag needs emptying.
- Lightweight and Maneuverable – weighing only 14lbs. and with swivel steering, this lightweight and maneuverable vacuum achieve cleaning.Height adjustments for optimal airflow and cleaning efficiency with LED headlights lighting the way to a cleaner home.
- 5 YEARS WARRANTY & Filteration System- This High Grade HEPA filtration is combined with a completely sealed system to provide excellent filtration.
If you prefer the ergonomics of an upright vacuum and don’t want to spend quite as much, consider the Kenmore Intuition Bagged. This corded bagged vacuum isn’t nearly as well-built as the Miele Complete C3 Alize PowerLine and struggles a little more with clearing pet hair from this surface type, but its upright design may suit some users better, and it is substantially cheaper.
It also does a fantastic job clearing bulky debris like cereal and small debris like rice from bare floors. Its power cord is fairly long, so you don’t need to worry about swapping electrical outlets even when cleaning larger rooms, though its hose is fairly short.
3.Shark Rotator ZU632
Pros & Cons
- Powered-Lift Away allows the pod to detach so you can extend the reach of the nozzle while deep-cleaning, including under furniture.
- The self-cleaning brushroll removes long hair and pet hair with no hair wrap.
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology and a HEPA filter trap dust and allergens inside the vacuum cleaner.
- Large capacity allows for long cleaning sessions with fewer interruptions to empty the dust cup.
- Fingertip controls allow you to easily switch from Hard Floor to Carpet mode.
- Powerful LED headlights on the vacuum nozzle reveal hidden debris around your home.
- Includes: Pet Crevice Tool, Pet Multi-Tool
The Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Upright is the best vacuum for allergies for carpets that we’ve tested. This corded upright uses a bagless design, has washable reusable pre-motor, and includes allergen-trapping HEPA filters, so recurring costs shouldn’t be an issue. Its primary head also features three levels of surface adjustment, which can be used for when you’re vacuuming bare floors, low-pile carpet, or high-pile carpet.
This vacuum delivers outstanding performance on low-pile carpet, where it easily cleans pet hair, fine debris like baking soda, and larger material like sand. It also delivers impressive performance on high-pile carpet, though you may need to make an extra pass to fully clean fine debris.
Pros & Cons
- ✔ NEWEST VERSION - This floor stand with 6 hooks is specially designed and perfectly compatible with Dyson V15 Detect V11 Animal, V11 Outsize, V11 Torque Drive, V11 , V11 Fluffy Extra, V10 Absolute, V10 Animal, V10 Motorhead, V8, V7 , V6 Series Cordless Vacuum Cleaners and cleaner heads. Expensive vacuum cleaner needs a reliable and elegant storage stand. This freestanding floor stand is more worthy of your vacuum cleaner.
- ✔ INNOVATIVE 6 HOOKS DESIGN - This stand comes with 6 hooks and the hooks are already attached to the stand. You can change the hook position by DIY as you like (all left, all right, half left. For details, check out our picture display). The rounded tube allows you to move with one hand to the desired position. Say goodbye to the drilling wall. Also, the matte black surface looks very elegant!
- ✔ New generation bottom plate - The new round base is made of durable high-quality solid metal materials, which has stronger grip on the ground and more stability. At the same time, we provide anti-skid pads for the bottom plate. The new black round bracket looks very unique, is compatible with Dyson v15 detect, v11 v10 v8 v7 v6.
- ✔ Free-standing Standing and charging and equipped with storage bag- You can move it to any corner and let it stand and charge. We specially equipped this bracket with a durable storage bag. When you don't need to use the charger, you can put it in the bag and hang it on the bracket. Anyway, this stand with 6 hooks can orderly organize your vacuum cleaner and cleaning heads.
- ✔ Lifetime Service. Because we are the source supplier, we not only produce the best stands, but also provide the best after-sales support. The storage rack is super easy to assemble, including detailed instruction, tools and screws. We provide speedy delivery service by FBA. CLICK the Orange button to order Now!
The best cordless vacuum for allergies that we’ve tested is the Dyson V15 Detect. This vacuum delivers exceptional overall cleaning performance on a wide variety of surface types, ranging from bare floors to low and high-pile carpet, with no significant loss in suction as its dustbin fills up.
It has an onboard HEPA filter that should trap allergens as you clean, and its built-in particulate counter is advertised to show you the size and number of small particles that it’s sucking in.
Pros & Cons
- 3 pack of Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal Bags.
- Each bag holds dirt, dust and hair.
- Easy disposal without the cloud of dust.
- Compatible with all Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal models.
- iRobot does not certify the quality or authenticity of products purchased from non-authorized resellers, and will not cover claims, provide service or offer replacements for products purchased from these sellers.
The best robot vacuum for allergies that we’ve tested is the iRobot Roomba S9. This premium robot vacuum features an onboard HEPA filter that helps to trap allergens as you clean. It does a fantastic job of cleaning up pet hair on a wide variety of surface types and clears a good amount of fine and large debris, like baking soda or sand, from low and high-pile carpets, though it still may need to make another pass to clear it all.
This vacuum feels amazingly well-built thanks to its high-grade plastic body and durable rubber wheels. It offers fantastic overall battery performance, though this can vary in the real world depending on your choice of settings. It does a great job of maneuvering itself and supports a wide range of automation features.
Pros & Cons
- 16,800 Pa Suction Power - The suction power of a tornado in a handheld, compact vacuum. Can absorb everything from fine dust mites to bread crumbs.
- Brushless Digital Motor - Our 100,000 RPM motor is 3x better than motors with carbon brush loss.
- Lightweight & Cordless - Use anywhere from the kitchen to your office to your car.
- Washable HEPA filter - Filters dirty or clogged? Simply rinse the HEPA filter and stainless steel prefilter screen with tap water and let dry.
- 30-min Cleaning Time - Clean for up to 30 minutes on a single charge.
The best vacuum cleaner for allergies in the budget category is the Wyze Cordless Vacuum. This budget-friendly stick vacuum has a HEPA filter to trap allergens as you clean.
It also delivers fantastic overall performance on high-pile carpet, clears an impressive amount of debris on low-pile carpet, and does a good job on bare floors, though bulky debris can get trapped at the entry to its dirt compartment.
Pros & Cons
Miele vacuum cleaners, which are best known for their German engineering, have a reputation for their durability and fantastic performance. The Miele Marin Canister Vacuum is a pricey but popular choice for people with allergies who are looking for a high-end vacuum.
Because of its AirClean filtration system, which uses a HEPA filter and retains an impressive 99.9% of all particles, the Marin is a great choice for allergy sufferers
Best Rated Vacuum Cleaners for Allergies – A vacuum that can contain the spread of dust and debris can be invaluable if you suffer from serious allergies. A HEPA filter is a good starting point, as they can help trap allergens as you clean.
A dirtbag can also be a handy addition since it reduces the chances of having dust escape when emptying the appliance. Overall cleaning performance is important, especially when trying to pick up debris like pet hair or dust.