Best Small Apartment Vacuum – Is there really a vacuum cleaner that’s specifically designed for people living in an apartment? Not really.
Though, if you think about it, you don’t need a large expensive vacuum if you’re only cleaning a small to medium sized apartment. Besides, if you live in an apartment, you probably won’t have the same storage facilities as someone living in a large home.
Pros & Cons
- 220W Powerful Suction: Powered by the latest digital motor technology, the generated suction power will meet all your cleaning needs, from car detailing to deep carpet cleaning
- 30 Minutes Long Lasting Runtime: Enjoy up to 30 minutes of fade-free runtime in normal suction mode. Easily switch to MAX power with the press of a button
- Grab & Go: The cordless design makes the Hyper Clean, easy to use and perfect for daily cleaning. Assembly is a breeze – simply snap a together a few pieces and you’re off and ready
- Lightweight: At only 6.5 pounds, you can easily use this stick vacuum throughout your whole home, both to clean your floors and to reach high into corners
- Easy-to-Empty: No need to touch the dirt. There are two options for emptying the dust cup. Either simply twist the dust cap off and empty, or press the release button to empty debris
You can use this stick vacuum for all your needs, from carpets to car interiors. It’s got a 220-watt motor and will last you for 30 minutes a run. You can boost it to MAX mode for extra power with the push of a button.
This model only weighs 6.5 pounds. Assembly is quick and easy, and it converts into a handheld vacuum. The dust cup has a release button, and there’s a washable anti-allergen filter for easy maintenance.
2.Dyson Cyclone V10
Pros & Cons
- Up to 60 minutes run time when using a non-motorized tool. Cyclone technology: 14 concentric cyclones. Filtration: advanced whole machine filtration. Cleaning path width - 9.84 inches
- Dyson technology helps create a cleaner, healthier home - Our vacuums and purifiers are scientifically proven to capture particles as small as allergens and bacteria.
- Lightweight and versatile, to clean right through the home. Instant-release trigger means battery power is only used while it’s cleaning. Requires charging for 3.5 hours minimum before first use
- Up to 40 minutes of fade-free power with the soft Roller cleaner head (in suction mode I). engineered to pick up both large debris and Fine dust
- Torque drive cleaner head – Up to 20 minutes of fade-free power (in suction mode II). drives stiff nylon bristles into carpets to capture deep-down dirt
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V10 and engineered to pick up ground-in dirt and Fine dust from hard floors and carpets
- Quickly transforms to a handheld vacuum, to clean all around your home and car
- Included components: Vacuum, charger, wall mount, combination tool
Dyson is a top choice in vacuuming and the V10 Absolute is a customer favorite. It’s a powerful vacuum that gives you up to an hour’s worth of suction when charged. It features the Torque Drive cleaner head for deep penetration of carpets, while a soft roller is perfect for hard floors.
There are three power modes to choose from. You can easily dock or mount this vacuum so it saves space too. It converts into a handheld and is suitable for most surfaces.
3.Shark Rocket DeluxePro
Pros & Cons
- No loss of suction. To clean bare floors, area rugs, or with accessories-slide the power switch to setting l, bare floor, small area rugs. Tilt the handle back while gently stepping on the floor nozzle. The brushrolls will spin slowly in this mode. To clean carpets-slide the power switch to setting ll, High Pile Carpets. Tilt the handle back while gently stepping on the floor nozzle. The brushrolls will spin quickly in this mode
- Powerful 2 in 1 vacuum deep cleans your carpets and hardwood floors
- Perfect for quick pickups; Cord length: 25 feet
- Designed to clean everywhere with the included attachments; Rinse both with tap water until the water runs clean, then air dry completely and insert back into your vacuum
- Included attachments: Handheld vacuum, motorized floor nozzle, wand, duster crevice tool, pet multi tool
This light Shark stick vacuum weighs in at approximately 9 pounds. It converts into a handheld and comes with a duster crevice tool and a pet-multi tool. We recommend it to pet owners as a multi-purpose and versatile vacuum for all your needs.
More features include swivel steering, an extra-large dust cup and LED headlights. This model is designed to retain its suction power and is suitable for all floor types. Bonus accessories include a wall-mount and a Hard Floor Hero attachment.
Pros & Cons
- 6 QUART HEPA BAG FILTER WITH 3 FILTRATION STAGES - The Turbo Red AHC-1 portable vacuum cleaner has a 6 quart HEPA bag. An indicator light tells you when the bag is full and needs to be changed.
- 3 VARIABLE SPEED SUCTION - Unlike most small vacuum cleaners, the light weight bagged vacuum provides a 1400 watt variable speed motor. Go from hardwood floors to fine draperies without the perfect suction for any task.
- TELESCOPIC METAL WAND - The small commercial vacuum includes a telescopic metal wand with 17 height settings. This allows you to reach those hard to reach places with ease and comfort.
- PACKED WITH ATTACHMENTS - This vacuum product includes: The Turbo Red Canister Vac, 6 foot hose, 22"-36" telescopic extension, floor tool, brushes and nozzles, accessory holder, 2 HEPA bags, multi step filters
- PERFECT VACUUM FOR HOME AND OFFICE - The lightweight, portable, and powerful vacuum is the perfect vacuum for the home or office. The compact design allows you to store the vacuum easily when not in use.
Here’s a canister that won’t take up much room and has all the features you need for efficient vacuuming. It includes a HEPA filter, so it’s a good option for deep cleaning. The variable speed motor makes versatile cleaning easier, and gives you more control.
This is a multi-surface vacuum that you can use on fabrics and upholstery too. It only weighs 10.9 pounds and is small for hassle-free storage. Its telescopic wand has 17 settings, and an indicator light tells you when the bag needs maintenance.
5.Shark IONFlex 2X
Pros & Cons
- ◆◆◆ It is designed to fit for Shark IONFlex DuoClean Vacuum IF100 IF150 IF160 IF170 IF180 IF200 IF201, IF202 IF205 IF251 IF252 IR70 IR100 IR101 IC205
- ◆◆◆ Replacement Part: # XPREMF100 and # XPSTMF100 of Shark Vacuum
- ◆◆◆ Package includes 1HEPA filter and 3 foam filters for Shark IONFlex DuoClean Vacuum
- ◆◆◆ The filters are washable and reusable that enable your Shark upright vacuum work efficiently
- ◆◆◆ We offer you upscale filters and quick after-sale service
The great thing about this Shark is that it has a backup battery so you get more run time. What’s even better is that you can use one battery while the other charges, so you’ll save time too.
This model has many more cool features, like Multi-Flex technology for increased maneuverability. It also has DuoClean Technology and smart response, to deep clean and preserve your carpets and hard floors.
Pros & Cons
- Included in the “Best robot vacuums of 2019” by Tom’s Guide.
- All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to be the slimmest* RoboVac (2.85'') but with quiet operation and increased suction power at 1300Pa.
- BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
- A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** on hardwood floors with consistent, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it's always ready to clean.
- What You Get: RoboVac 11S, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
Last, but not least, we recommend this robot vacuum to any looking for effortless cleaning. This product takes care of floor cleaning for you, so you don’t have to lift a finger.
You get 1300 pascals of suction for up to 100 minutes run time. It’s small enough to fit under your furniture and has advanced features for even easier cleaning. Protective sensors prevent falls and bumps. It also has an anti-scratch cover and is a self-charging machine.
Pros & Cons
- GERMAN ENGINEERED: Bagged canister vacuum cleaner ideal for homes with hard floors and low pile carpeting
- STRONG SUCTION POWER: Switch between 6 suction power settings specific to the surface being cleaned
- MAXIMUM MANEUVERABILITY: Vacuum easily around and underneath furniture, or use the clipped on accessories to clean upholstery or hard to reach places
- AIRCLEAN SYSTEM: Miele's unique 3-tiered filtration system consists of a genuine Miele FilterBag, Motor Protection Filter and AirClean Exhaust Filter. The room air is cleaner after vacuuming than before
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: SBD 365-3 Combination Floorhead, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool and Upholstery Tool
Miele has built their reputation around building powerful and indestructible canister vacuums. In true Miele fashion, the C2 hard floor canister vacuum combines Miele’s classic elegant styling with durability and an incredible 1200 watts of suction power.
Although designed for the best cleaning on hard floors (with a specialized parquet floor brush), the Miele C2 performs very well on light to medium pile carpets. It transitions effortlessly from hard floors to carpet floors for easy cleaning.
Best Small Apartment Vacuum – There are hundreds of vacuum cleaners on the market, with prices ranging from ridiculously cheap to outrageously expensive.
Features differ immensely and there’s some that will be important to you, while others may not. You need to decide which of these features are important to you and how much you’re prepared to pay for a vacuum that’s going to meet your needs.