Best Small Car Vacuum – For smaller messes, a good handheld vacuum provides quick cleaning without a lot of heavy lifting — and it doesn’t require much precious storage space.
These mini vacs won’t replace a full-size vacuum when it comes to deep cleaning, but they are handy for instantly tackling dry spills, tracked-in dirt and pet hair stuck to just about anything. You might even consider more than one handheld vac as they also tackle messes outside your home: Stash one in the garage to keep your workshop, garden bench and car clean too.
Today’s newest cordless vacuums have more powerful batteries to pick up more debris and run longer than the wimpy models of years ago; some batteries are even removable or interchangeable with other devices. Other innovations across both cordless and corded models include comfortable grips, easy to empty dust cups, washable filters, multiple speeds and more.
Pros & Cons
- 【Package content】1*Combination tool, 1* Soft hair brush, 1* Stiff bristle tool,1* Mattress brush,1*V7, 8,10 adapter,1* Universal adapter
- 【Suitable for】Dyson V6 V7 V8 V10 DC24 DC33 DC35 DC39 DC44 DC58 DC59 DC62 DC74 Cordless Vacuum Cleaners
- 【SIMPLE OPERATION】Dyson vacuum tools are flexible.You can use these vacuum attachments to clean any part of your home, such as : Keyboard, any gaps, shutter, sofa, vent, drawer, car, pet dust and more.
- 【Feature】Made of high-strength and environmental protection material, durable, high-performance, and very easy to install.
- 【No Risk Guarantee】We are so confident that our Dyson V6 V7 V8 V10 V11 hardwood floor attachment can helps you clean your house. If you have any questions about the product, please feel free to contact us , We will always be your side
Our only quibble with the V7 is that the bin is not that easy to fully empty – you’ll need a chopstick or similar to get stubborn clots of dirt out.
It’s somewhat pricier than the V6 and lacks the extension hose and stubborn dirt brush but the Dyson V8 is more powerful and easier to empty, despite being pretty much the same size and shape. It will also do a better job around your home as a whole. The only question is whether you want a pricier all-rounder or a cheaper car specialist. And then there’s this thing
Pros & Cons
- The all in 1 trimmer for your choice of beard, head, body, and/or face hair styling with 23 pieces for all your trimming needs
- The DualCut technology offers maximum precision and includes 2x more self sharpening blades that last up to 5 years
- To deliver maximum torque and power, the all in 1 trimmer includes a full metal motor and a drive train that's been reinforced with tempered steel
- Our unique cutting guards are reinforced with ultra strong fiberglass material to prevent bending and buckling, ensuring an even trim every time
- Lithium ion rechargeable battery delivers up to 5 hours of run time per charge
Again, while this is designed primarily with households in mind, the latest and greatest vac offering from Philips is too good to pass up as a vehicle-vacuuming device thanks to its considerable power and some excellent attachments.
The aptly-called Turbo Brush features its own powerful motors that rotate a cleaning bar for effortless pet hair and dried mud removal, while a small built-in crevice brush is perfect for getting down the back of seats and other awkward spots.
Pros & Cons
- EASY CORDLESS CLEANING - Lightweight and portable lithium-Ion dustbuster Hand Vacuum is great for quick clean ups and dry spills around the house.
- BAGLESS DESIGN - 13 ounce translucent, bagless dirt bowl for easy maintenance and cleaning
- ONE-STEP STORAGE AND CHARGING - Wall mount base and charger for out of the way storage.
- CREVICE TOOL - Clean hard-to-reach spaces with ease
- UPHOLSTERY BRUSH - Included for dusting and fabric surfaces
One of the most popular handheld vacuums currently available is the Black+Decker Dustbuster Hand Vacuum. This hand vacuum isn’t just an ideal choice for cleaning cars, but it can also be used to tidy up your household.
Weighing just 2.6 pounds, the cordless vacuum can only be used on dry materials, which isn’t true for all handheld cordless vacuums, so keep that in mind if you’re shopping for a wet/dry vacuum. It is rated at 15.2 watts with max voltage of 16 volts and has a suction power of 15.2 air watts (AW).
The washable dustbowl has a capacity of 20.6 ounces and it’s one of the easiest hand vacuums to empty out and clean.
Pros & Cons
Here’s a wet and dry vac that packs some serious suction power. ANKO’s 12-volt portable car vacuum boasts 4,300-4,500PA (pascal pressure units) suction, making it strong enough to pick up two iPhone 6s with ease. In other words, with that kind of suction power, dust and dirt doesn’t stand a chance. ANKO’s portable car vac is also exceptionally quiet, generating only 75db of noise.
While the vacuum is corded, that cord is over 15 feet long, or more than enough to get into pretty much any nook or cranny in your vehicle.
Pros & Cons
- 2.5 Gallon Polypropylene Tank
- 2 Peak HP Motor
- 10 Ft. Cord With Cord Wrap
- Blower Function – Easy Conversion
- On-board Accessory & Hose Storage
- Note: It is a 1-1/4” diameter hose which will make it difficult to pick up leaves or other larger debris.
Don’t care for a cordless, handheld vacuum? If you have easy access to a power outlet and need a wet/dry vacuum, the Armor All 2.5 gallon shop vac is a great choice. It’s not overly powerful with a two-horsepower motor, and its 2.5-gallon storage tank isn’t the largest available, but this vacuum is small enough to get inside your car for cleaning, where a full-size portable vacuum would be too big to maneuver.
It comes with a 10-foot power cord and since it’s just a 2.5-gallon tank, this vacuum is easy to move around while you vacuum your car. Also included is a six-foot hose, which should help minimize the need for an extension cord.
Pros & Cons
- Every Bissell purchase helps save pets. Bissell proudly supports Bissell Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Cordless Power: Lithium-ion battery provides up to 12 minutes of cordless cleaning power for quick clean ups almost anywhere.
- On-the-Go Cleaning. Compact enough to store, clean and charge in your car or office.
- Tools Included. 2-in-1 Crevice Tool & Dusting Brush store together with hand vacuum on one stand, so they're always ready to clean.
- USB Charger. Charging is convenient and versatile with the standard charger and included USB charging cable.
- Sleek Design. Fits into any space with its modern aesthetic and integrated tool storage and stand.
BISSELL is a well-known brand when it comes to vacuum cleaners, and its stylish AeroSlim handheld vacuum is a great option for taking care of your car’s interior. Powered by a lithium-ion battery, this vacuum operates for up to 12 minutes on a single charge, which may or may not be enough depending on the size of your vehicle—and the mess.
As with all rechargeable batteries, if you use it frequently and need to charge it often, battery life and performance will start to degrade, but for routine maintenance, its compact size and affordable price make it an attractive option.
Pros & Cons
- Two ultra-powerful cyclonic air streams for incredible suction and long-lasting filter and motor life.
- Detachable self-cleaning Pet Power Brush eliminates hair wrap from the floor, upholstery, and the brushroll.
- Features an XL dust cup to tackle big jobs.
- Lightweight and portable at only 2.8 lbs.
- Contains a washable filter for easy cleanup.
- CleanTouch dirt ejector for easy, hands-free debris disposal.
- Lithium-ion technology ensures reliable performance during each use.
- Comes with a crevice tool and scrubbing brush clean hard-to-reach places and remove stuck-on dirt.
If your pet often travels with you in your car, it would be helpful to have a vacuum that specializes in cleaning up pet hair. The Shark UltraCyclone Pet Pro Plus does exactly that, powered by two cyclonic air streams to deliver incredible suction.
Sporting a lightweight and portable design and an extra-large dust cap, this vacuum is also equipped with a washable filter for easy cleanup. Speaking of easy cleanup, when you’re all done, the CleanTouch dirt ejector makes for quick and hands-free disposal.
Included with the vacuum is a crevice tool and scrubbing brush, both of which come in handy when cleaning your interior.
Best Small Car Vacuum – Some pick up wet messes and remove stains, and those with brushes and other attachments make it easy to remove dust from draperies, window sills, door frames, mattresses and other out-of-the-way spots that may be awkward for a larger vacuum to reach.
The handheld vacuum cleaners below did well in tests on bare floors and low pile carpets; they have a good run time and are lightweight enough to maneuver.