Best Small Corded Vacuum – Do you want to quickly vacuum before the guests arrive? Need a model that’s convenient and easy to use? Perhaps you should join the club and purchase a corded stick vacuum.
We all know the hassle of getting out the heavy, upright vacuum. In recent years, this design has fallen out of favor — it’s just tiresome and awkward to use.
Pros & Cons
- Every Purchase Saves Pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Lightweight & Powerful Suction Stick Vacuum. Weighs less than 9.5 lbs, and has 3 in 1 capabilities to power through pet hair.
- Actively Prevent Hair Wrap. Designed with our patented Tangle-Free Brush Roll.
- Large 0.5L Capacity Easy Empty Dirt Tank. Control dirt, hair and debris while emptying the tank, so you don't touch the yuck.
- Specialized Tools & Storage Wall Mount. Comes with a Pet TurboEraser Tool, Crevice Tool and Dusting Brush to clean hard-to-reach dirt and messes.
- Floor to Ceiling Cleaning. Hand vacuum, extension wand and tools are easy to attach and detach.
- Clean Multiple Surfaces. Full-size 30-ft. cord, swivel steering and brush roll on/off switch make moving from carpet to hard surfaces easy while cleaning.
- Certain trademarks used under license from The Procter & Gamble Company or its affiliates.
- Power source type: Corded Electric
As a parent to fur babies, you may love them — but their hair gets everywhere. And we mean everywhere. We have had dogs in the family for years, and it’s absolutely brilliant to find a vacuum that can eliminate their pesky hair.
Whether you need to clean hard floors, carpets, or upholstery, the Bissell PowerGlide Pet vacuum can come to the rescue.
Pros & Cons
- SHARK ROCKET PET CORDED STICK VACUUM: Ultra-powerful, corded cleaning on carpets and hard floors.
- PERFECT FOR PETS: Powerful pet hair pickup attachments like the pet-multi tool make cleaning pet hair a breeze.
- SWIVEL STEERING: For excellent control and a low-profile design for under-furniture reach.
- CONVERTS TO A HAND VACUUM: With the touch of a button, this stick vacuum cleaner transforms into a lightweight, portable handheld vacuum to take your cleaning above the floor, to tackle stubborn pet hair, and to access hard-to-reach areas.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: Easily hang the handheld vacuum from the hook on the bottom of the wand.
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANING: Fingertip controls allow you to easily switch from Hard Floor to Carpet mode.
- LIGHTWEIGHT VERSATILITY: At under 9 lbs. this ultra-lightweight corded stick vacuum converts to a handheld vacuum for versatile floor-to-ceiling cleaning.
- EASY-EMPTY DUST CUP: Gets you back to cleaning in seconds.
- CREVICE TOOL: Great for cleaning tight spaces, between couch cushions, and in hard-to-reach areas.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Shark Rocket Pet Corded Stick Vacuum, Crevice Tool, Pet Multi-Tool, & Precision Duster.
If you’ve got a lot of floor space to vacuum, you may be interested in this one from Shark. It has a 25-foot power cord — the longest on our list. It might enable you to clean far away areas of your room without having to move to another power outlet.
We love that this model converts from an upright to a handheld machine within a matter of minutes.
Pros & Cons
If you have allergies, you may be looking for a corded stick vacuum with a HEPA filter. If so, this product from Nequare could be ideal.
It can help to trap small particles that can trigger an allergic reaction — the tiny ones that you can’t see with your own eyes. It may also be a good choice for you if you’re a pet owner and your furry friend sheds.
Pros & Cons
- The 12 amp motor operates a 3 in 1 blower, vacuum and mulcher all in one
- 250 mph blower with variable speed selections
- Disposable leaf bag system
- Can grind up to 16 bags of mulch down to one
- Air Speed: 140 250 mph; Bag: 1.5 Bushels; Decibels: 68 dBA; Included Components: BV6600 12 Amp Blower Vac, (1) Blow Tube, (1) Vacuum Tube, (1) EZ Empty Reusable Collection Bag, (1) Concentrator; Mulch Ratio: 16:1; Power Source: Electric; Type: Blower Vac
If you’re on the lookout for a lightweight, easy-to-carry vacuum, you might be in luck. This one from Black+Decker is only 3.6 pounds. This means it might be easier for you to glide around the floor and relocate the vacuum without much hassle.
We’re pleased to see that this corded stick vacuum provides good suction power for lifting dirt and debris with its strong suction power. This is combined with a crevice tool, HEPA filter that is washable, and a brush attachment for getting rid of allergens.
Pros & Cons
- Multi floor cleaning with fingertip brush roll controls and motorized floor nozzle to easily switch between carpet and hard floor
- Lightweight, at only 6.3 Pounds. Easily converts to a portable hand vacuum for convenient above floor cleaning, reaching tight spaces, stairs and even car interiors
- Advanced swivel steering provides excellent control and makes it easy to maneuver around and reach under furniture and tight spaces
- LED headlights to help find dust or debris that might otherwise be missed under furniture and cupboards
- 30ft cord for extended cleaning reach and easy to empty, removable dust cup. Includes convenient portable storage base, crevice tool and 2-in-1 dusting brush
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Wattage: 500 Watts
For cleaning down into carpet fibers and on rugs, you might want to check out this Eureka corded stick vacuum. Thanks to the on-and-off brush roll switch, you can use it to brighten up your carpet.
It’s also safe to clean hard floors when the brush roll is turned off and won’t scratch the surfaces. It has a 30-foot power cord for moving around the home.
6.Dyson Pure Hot +
Pros & Cons
- Multi functionality; HEPA Air Purifier. Space heater, + fan; In one; Backward airflow mode purifies without cooling or heating you
- Dyson technology helps create a cleaner, healthier home - Our vacuums and purifiers are scientifically proven to capture particles as small as allergens and bacteria.
- SENSES: Automatically senses air pollution events, initiates purification, & reports air quality levels on LCD display, including ultrafine particles (PM 2.5), allergens (PM10), volatile organic compounds (VOCs) & nitrogen dioxide (NO2)
- Captures: The sealed HEPA filter captures 99.97 percent of allergens as small as 0.3 microns makes this an ideal air purifier for allergies, pets, dust, smoke, pollen and mold spores
- Projects: Projects purified air throughout the whole room; Air Multiplier technology delivers over 77 gallons per second of smooth, yet powerful airflow; Up to 350 degree of oscillation directs airflow where you need it to help make the air cleaner
- Heats: The HP04 purifying space heater can be used for long range personal heating or fast, even room heating; Heats with thermostatic control in the winter to bring the room up to the right temperature
- Connected: Wi-Fi connected home air purifier and heater; See real time reports, remotely control your machine and create schedules around your day using the Dyson Link app
- Alexa enabled: Voice control using Alexa to turn on/off, turn on auto mode, and update you on the indoor air quality
- Other product listings for non authorized 3rd party sellers are not covered by official Dyson
- Warning: Unauthorized replacement filters are not tested or verified to perform at HEPA standard; Only authentic Dyson filters are recommended to ensure a sealed system and proper functioning of the machine
This newest vacuum from Dyson is also its coolest. Dirt doesn’t stand a chance and dust bunnies can’t hide from this vacuum with its innovative laser beam on its bare floor fluffy roller attachment. Simply turn it on to shine an angled beam of light directly in front of the vacuum to illuminate and nab the microscopic dust that other vacuums miss.
In our tests, we were amazed. Specks and particles that were invisible in regular light came into clear view when the laser hit them.
Pros & Cons
- GERMAN ENGINEERED: Bagged canister vacuum cleaner ideal for homes with hard floors and low pile carpeting
- STRONG SUCTION POWER: Switch between 6 suction power settings specific to the surface being cleaned
- MAXIMUM MANEUVERABILITY: Vacuum easily around and underneath furniture, or use the clipped on accessories to clean upholstery or hard to reach places
- AIRCLEAN SYSTEM: Miele's unique 3-tiered filtration system consists of a genuine Miele FilterBag, Motor Protection Filter and AirClean Exhaust Filter. The room air is cleaner after vacuuming than before
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: SBD 365-3 Combination Floorhead, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool and Upholstery Tool
Never have we seen a stick vacuum as innovative and adaptable as the Miele Triflex. Most stick vacuums can be used in two configurations — upright and handheld. But the Miele can transform into three designs.
With the motor, battery and dust cup (the power unit) placed up top, it works like a traditional pole vacuum, making it easy to reach under low furniture or (without the floor nozzle) up high to clean ceiling moldings and light fixtures. But there’s more! Move the power unit — and the weight — down by the nozzle and it’s now easier to push and maneuver across bare floors, areas rugs, and carpets.
Best Small Corded Vacuum – You’re may be considering cordless stick vacuums, but they might not be suitable for your needs.
If you’re searching for one with great performance and functionality, you might be better off with a corded one.