Best Tow Behind Leaf Vacuum – Raking isn’t an ideal strategy for clearing leaves, branches, and grass clippings from a large field or medium-sized lawns.
Not only is it painfully monotonous, it’s also takes a toll on the body and is time-consuming.
The best option is to invest in a pull behind leaf vacuum to get the job done quickly and easily.
The best pull behind leaf vacuums have sufficient hose power to suck up leaves and leave your yard looking green and beautiful.
Pros & Cons
- BLOWER / VACUUM (2-In-1) – this blower provide powerful blowing and leaf mulching performance
- TRUBRUSHLESSTM MOTOR TECHNOLOGY – 2 x more torque. Provides more power, longer runtimes, quiet operation, and extended motor life
- VARIABLE SPEED DIAL / TURBO : 6 speed variable speed dial with turbo button provides ultimate versatility
- 185 MPH / 340 CFM – powerful performance makes blowing through dry / wet leaves and debris a breeze
- TOOL-LESS CONVERSION – Switch from blower to vacuum mode in seconds
If you don’t want to be held back by a cord or deal with gas fumes, this cordless, battery-powered vac from Greenworks is your best option. This is the same manufacturer behind our favorite budget electric snowblower.
This kit comes with a 40-volt 4Ah battery, two attachments, and a debris bag. It has a 60-minute run time, weighs about 6 pounds, and has a convenient push-button start. Despite being battery-powered, it offers 185 mph blowing speeds, which is strong enough to move even wet leaves.
2.Sun Joe SBJ803E-SJG
Pros & Cons
- 3-IN-1: Surface sweeper, vacuum & mulcher in one product!
- POWERFUL: 14-amp motor provides maximum suction
- AIRSPEED: Blower generates airspeeds up to 165 MPH (max)
- AIR VOLUME: Generates maximum air volume of 600 CFM
- REDUCTION RATIO: High-impact resistant impeller mulches leaves up to 1/15th their original size
The Sun Joe Cordless Blower Vacuum Mulcher (Buy Online) has a 3-in-1 design that makes leaf clean up simple and easy. This 24-Volt leaf vacuum mulcher will run for up to 65 minutes on a single charge, and it comes with a pair of 2.0 amp hour batteries.
It is capable of producing wind speeds up to 155MPH, and it has an 8:1 mulcher reduction ratio thanks to its powerful impeller that makes short work of all kinds of leaves.
Pros & Cons
- NO-PULL ELECTRIC PUSH START BUTTON: Gas power without the hassle of pulling a cord. Included 7.2V rechargeable battery provides up to 150 starts on a single charge
- POWERFUL 31CC ENGINE: 2-cycle full crank with 950mL (0.251 gal.) produces a max air volume of 470 CFM and max air speed 175MPH
- AUTOMATIC CHOKE: for user convenience
- VARIABLE SPEED AND CRUISE CONTROL: Allows user to boost power or extend battery life. Locking cruise control eliminates user-fatigue
- ANTI-VIBRATION ENGINE MOUNT: Adjustable design with padded ventilated harness reduces fatigue & keeps user comfortable during extended use
- PURCHASE GUARANTEE: No-Pull products are not for sale in California. Priority shipping service from our US warehouse & professional customer service support team. For replacement battery search ASIN B09KWZQ7NX on Amazon. For replacement charger search ASIN B09KXTL2RB on Amazon.
This is simply a giant bag that attaches to the output of your ride-on mower — and yes, it’s as simple as it sounds. Just strap on the bag, fire up the mower, and mow down some leaves.
It’s an effective solution for clearing leaves, pine needles, and other debris from your yard, especially since most traditional leaf vacuums’ bags fill up very quickly and don’t hold a whole lot.
4.Cordless Leaf Blower&Vacuum
Pros & Cons
- 【3 in 1 Leaf Blowers & Vacuums】SOYUS cordless Leaf Blower leaf vacuum mulcher is equipped with BRUSHLESS Motor, providing leaf blower vacuum with longer lifetime and much more powerful motivation. SOYUS 3 in 1 leaf blower&vacuum (blow / vacuum / mulch ) provides a versatile use for lawn care. You will save time and save money to buy other machine. You can easily blow, vacuum and mulch the leaves in the yards/garage, sweep snow on the floor or car, and clean debris & dust in the corners.
- 【5 Variable Speeds】SOYUS leaf blower battery operated has 5 Variable Speeds for you. You can adjust the speed by press the speed up and down button on the control panel for different working environment. Speed 1&2 is used for blow and vacuum indoor household dust, pet hair, etc. Speed 3&4 is used to sweep leaves and snow. TURBO (max speed) with 170 MPH blowing speed and 360CFM airflow capacity, is most powerful mode to clean leaves in the courtyard and blow snow on the floor/car.
- 【2 x 4.0Ah Battery Packs】SOYUS battery powered leaf blower and vacuum is packed with 2 PCS of upgraded 4.0Ah batteries. With 3hrs fully charged, the cordless leaf blower vacuum can be working for 30 min (in high speed), and working for more than 90mins (low speed).
- 【Large Debris Collection Bag & Shoulder Strap】SOYUS leaf blower cordless weighs 8lb while leaf vacuum cordless weighs 10lb. 45L size debris and leaves collection bag is big enough and durable. It can be used to store leaves, dust, pet hair, etc. It is easy to take out the trash by unzipping the bottom zipper. The shoulder strap is relieving the pressure on hand and ease the blowing and vacuuming lawn work.
- 【What You Can Get】Leaf Blower & Leaf Vacuum*1, 4.0 Ah Battery *2, Charger*1, User Manual*1, Debris Collection Bag*1, Shoulder Strap*1.
- 【1 Year Warranty】SOYUS leaf blower provides you one year warranty. If you have any question about this product, please feel free to contact us.
There are a handful of factors to consider when shopping for a leaf vacuum. Unsurprisingly, the first thing you’ll need to do is assess where you’ll be using it.
Our tests determined that leaf vacuums work best to remove leaves from hard surfaces like asphalt, brick, concrete, and flagstone. They work on decks, just as long as the leaves aren’t wedged between the deck boards.
Pros & Cons
- Product 1: [LEAF BLOWER, MULCHER & VACUUM] Yard work doesn’t stand a chance with this 3-in-1. And it’s fun to use. Leaves and debris on your lawn won’t be there for long
- Product 1: [QUICKLY SWITCH MODES] Changes from leaf blower to vacuum mode and back again with just the flip of a switch. No tools needed, just you and your Worx TRIVAC
- Product 1: [METAL MULCHER] The metal impeller cuts in two stages, chopping leaves down to an 18:1 mulch ratio – that’s 18 bags of leaves mulched into 1
- Product 1: [2 SPEEDS FOR DIFFERENT JOBS] 80 mph to 210 mph and 350 cfm. Go slow for pavement or tight corners. Dial it up to 210 on the open lawn
- Product 2: [STOP EMPTYING THE BAG OVER & OVER] Hooks up to your leaf blower/vac and empties into a 32-96 gallon waste container (not included)
- Product 2: [FITS ALL MAJOR BRANDS] Works with both gas and electric leaf blowers/vacuums. Its universal adapter fits 90% of all blower/vacs on the market
- Product 2: [8-FOOT HOSE] Expands for 16 feet of reach, so you can set it down and work around it, then drag it with you to the next spot
- Product 2: [MESH HOOD] Fits snugly over every standard waste container, and the cinch-tight drawstring forms a seal for a solid, consistent flow of air
This tool from Worx is the ultimate triple threat. It functions as a blower, a mulcher, and a yard vacuum, and it switches among them in seconds.
According to Popular Mechanics’ Roy Berendsohn, you can simply turn a dial on the machine’s side to rotate its motor by 90 degrees, and then slip the vacuum collection bag into place over the impeller to change from blower to vac modes.
Pros & Cons
- Superior blowing and mulching proven by controlled laboratory testing
- Powerful up to 250 mph degree. 350 CFM blow mode and 410 CFM Vac mode
- Vacuum tube, bottom-zip bag, cord storage hook, shred-all shred ring and time-saving oscillating tube included; Extension cord Sold separately
- Variable speed control for better control in both blower and vac mode
- This bag is designed to capture leaf particles not dust. Product needs air flow to work properly.
- 3 in 1 Machine - Powerful Blower, High Speed Vacuum, Leaf Shredder
This blower vac from Toro is one of the most powerful vacs money can buy. You get a 250 mph airspeed that’s strong enough even for wet leaves that are clumped together. It offers an ergonomic design that’s comfortable to hold, but it weighs 9 pounds — so it’s not the best option to use one-handed.
The Toro is bundled with plenty of attachments for getting around tight spaces. It comes with a bag, is equipped with a rugged metal impeller for crushing leaves, offers variable speed control, and is covered by a 2-year warranty.
Pros & Cons
- The 12 amp motor operates a 3 in 1 blower, vacuum and mulcher all in one
- 250 mph blower with variable speed selections
- Disposable leaf bag system
- Can grind up to 16 bags of mulch down to one
- Air Speed: 140 250 mph; Bag: 1.5 Bushels; Decibels: 68 dBA; Included Components: BV6600 12 Amp Blower Vac, (1) Blow Tube, (1) Vacuum Tube, (1) EZ Empty Reusable Collection Bag, (1) Concentrator; Mulch Ratio: 16:1; Power Source: Electric; Type: Blower Vac
One of the biggest downsides to leaf vacuums is that their included leaf bags are usually satchel-style — similar to a mailbag. They’re awkward to sling over your shoulder because they need to be frequently adjusted, and they start feeling heavy extremely fast … especially if you’re sucking up wet leaves.
BLACK+DECKER’s VACPACK is a much more comfortable solution to sucking leaves, as its vacuum bag is styled more like a backpack. It’s easier to wear and has a larger capacity, and therefore it doesn’t feel as cumbersome. Its vacuum bag is zipper-free, so it’s easy to empty, too.
Best Tow Behind Leaf Vacuum – If you’re looking for the best leaf vacuum for large yards then you’ve come to the right place. We have a full selection of walk behind leaf vacuums, gas leaf blower vacuums, tow behind leaf vacuums, and cordless leaf vacuums.