Best Upright Commercial Vacuum – A good vacuum cleaner really is the foundation of regular indoor cleaning endeavors—whether weekly or daily—so if you’re after the best commercial vacuum cleaner currently available on the market, for your office, workshop, place of business, or even if you just want a stronger machine for home use, we’ve researched dozens of different models for every need and found the best 7.
Having come a long way from the huge, steel canisters most of us associate with commercial vacuum cleaners, newer models are now more compact, come with an array of impressive features and accessories, and are way more economical than they used to be too.
1.Dyson Cyclone V10
Pros & Cons
- Upto 60 minutes run time when using a non motorized tool
- Lightweight and versatile, to clean right through the home; Instant release trigger means battery power is only used while it’s cleaning; Requires charging for 3. 5 hours minimum before first use
- Direct drive cleaner head: Our most powerful yet; Upto 20 minutes of fade free power (in Suction mode II); Drives stiff nylon bristles into carpets to capture deep down dirt
- The fully sealed filtration system traps 99.97 percent of particles as small as 0.3 microns expelling cleaner air
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V10 and engineered to pick up ground in dirt and fine dust from hard floors and carpets
- Quickly transforms to a handheld vacuum, to clean all around your home and car
- In the box: V10 Motorhead Vacuum, Direct Drive Cleanerhead, Combination Tool, Crevice Tool, Wall Dock, Charger
This lightweight and versatile Dyson vacuum cleans right through dirt and messes for up to 60 minutes.
It requires charging for 3.5 hours before first use and is worth the wait.
In suction mode ll, the direct drive cleaner head allows for up to 20 minutes of fade free cleaning power.
It drives stiff bristles into dirty carpets to capture deep down dirt. Also, the fully sealed filtration system traps 99.7% of particles as small as 0.3 microns which shows you its power.
Pros & Cons
- Lightweight design weighs less than 10 pounds allows for superior mobility
- Chiropractor designed harness reduces user strain
- Quiet Operation- clean without disrupting the environment around you
- Extra long, 48 foot 3-wire quick change power cord- switch outlets less often between cleans
- Includes an accessory pack with 6" crevice tool, 11" turbo floor tool, 2" dusting brush and 4" upholstery tool
With a lightweight design, this backpack vacuum weighs 9 pounds and allows for supreme mobility.
Its chiropractor designed harness reduces back pain and user strain.
The Hoover Backpack Vacuum cleans without disrupting the environment around you.
Its extra long power cord switches outlets less often between cleans.
Pros & Cons
- Shark's original full-sized Powered Lift-Away. The canister detaches to deep-clean hard-to-reach areas while still delivering power to keep the brushroll spinning.
- Complete Seal Technology and a HEPA filter trap dust and allergens inside the vacuum.
- XL capacity with full-size performance.
- Fingertip controls allow you to easily switch from Hard Floor to Carpet mode. The dust cup holds 3. 3 dry quarts
This Shark commercial vacuum has a dust cup capacity of 1.3 quarts with a Lift Away pod for convenient cleaning of stairs.
Its Anti Allergen Complete Seal Technology with HEPA enables enhanced cleaning that removes allergens and dirt.
It weighs 15 pounds, making it fairly lightweight for most users, and has a hose length of 8.4 feet.
Pros & Cons
- MICROSWEEP: lets you switch from carpet to bare floors without adjustment
- DIRECT SUCTION: delivers dirt efficiently to maintain strong suction
- HIGH-SPEED ROLLERBRUSH: spins at 5,000 to 6,500 RPMs for deep clean
- MULTI-SURFACE DESIGN: safely cleans carpet, wood, laminate and tile surfaces
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: To guarantee an authorized purchase, ensure your product ships from Amazon
This upright vacuum cleaner has a 12 inch cleaning path that is suited for cleaning low pile carpets and takes up less space for storage.
Its automatic floor adjustment enables the vacuum cleaner to move between carpets and hard surfaces without any changes to manual settings.
Its powerful brush roll whirls at 6,500 RPM and removes debris and allergens from carpets and hard floors.
Pros & Cons
- 3 in 1 design with onboard crevice tool allows you to customize your vacuum for your needs. At only 4 pounds, you can take the Eureka blaze anywhere
- Eureka's signature swivel steering improves maneuverability and cleaning efficiency when compared to standard stick vacuums
- Eureka's capture nozzle picks up larger debris with ease unlike other stick vacuums that push larger particles around. Perfect for hard floors, area rugs, and low pile carpets
- Powerful 2 amp motor picks up particles like dust and pollen, while the washable filtration system captures the debris and improves air quality
With a 3-in-1 design with onboard crevice tools, this powerful and customizable Eureka vacuum is easy to maneuver.
Eureka’s capture nozzle picks up larger dirt and debris with ease and is perfect for hard floors, area rugs, and low pile carpets.
Its powerful 2 amp motor picks up dust and pollen, and the washable filtration system captures the debris and improves the overall air quality.
Pros & Cons
- 5 HP motor and 4 gallon tank
- On board storage for all accessories. 18-Foot Power Cord with Automatic Cord Rewind
- Secure fit hose. If dust comes out from motor cover then cartridge filter is missing or damaged attach or replace cartridge filter
- Large On/Off dust sealed switch
- Amps: 8. 25-Foot Cleaning Reach with Hose and Power Cord
This vacuum may not have as wide a range as other commercial models, but it’s still as powerful. It’s a multi-purpose machine with a four-gallon tank. It also has an 18-foot cable with automatic rewind.
You can use this machine on all surfaces, and users mention that it manages outdoors as well. Its best feature, though, is its wet/dry capacity.
Pros & Cons
- Improve Cleanliness - Powerful motor is perfect for cleaning hard floors, carpets, stairs, upholstery, and above-the-floor surfaces including blinds, vents, and fans
- Large Capacity - 10-Quart filter provides maximum cleaning ability with 3 times the capacity of a standard upright vacuum; clean more and change bags less often
- Improved Indoor Air Quality - Guests will breathe better air with Four Level Advanced Filtration and HEPA media filter; Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Certified Gold
- Loaded with Accessories - Includes Xover multi-surface floor tool, crevice tool, dust brush, upholstery tool, and 2-piece wand to tackle the toughest surfaces
- Ideal for convention centers, meeting halls, stadiums, arenas and other high-traffic areas. Motor: 1108 W/9.9 A/120 V
This backpack model is built to prevent fatigue and strain. It uses four-level filtration for more effective suction, and a great bonus is that it includes a certified HEPA filter too.
The ProTeam Backpack vacuum works for various surfaces. It also comes with a variety of cool accessories for more effective cleaning. It’s great for hard floors, low pile carpets, and upholstery.
Best Upright Commercial Vacuum – Are you looking for something a little more powerful than the “as seen on TV” vacuums? Is your home (or business) large, and in need of a vacuum with stronger specs and higher capabilities?
Commercial vacuums could be the solution you’re looking for. These models are intended for industrial or specialized environments. So they’re built to cover more ground and last longer.