Best Upright Vacuum Cleaner Under 100 – If you’re looking for a vacuum under $100, it may seem like you need to make a lot of sacrifices regarding performance. However, vacuums have become more affordable over time and can offer versatility that comes close to their higher-priced counterparts.
While you still may have to make some choices between extra tools or better build quality, it’s possible to find a vacuum under $100 that suits your needs.
Pros & Cons
- Powerful, convenient, and easy to use
- Powerful suction makes it great for quick pick ups with multipurpose versatility
- Versatile cleaning three machines in one: A stick vacuum, handle vacuum, and stair vacuum
- With a crevice tool for furniture and a floor nozzle for stairs
- Clean hard floors and surface dirt on carpets and area rugs. Surface type: Counter tops, sealed hard floors, low pile carpet. Dirt cup capacity: 0.67 liter
With over 61,700 ratings on Amazon, this lightweight little powerhouse is doing something right. Use it as a stick vacuum to quickly clean the kitchen floor after dinner, or remove the handle to use it as a hand vacuum — with or without the floor nozzle — for the car, upholstery or stairs.
The 15-foot cord means you can cover a good amount of ground without changing outlets, and its compact size makes it easy to store. No fancy features or extra attachments — just a crevice tool — but for this price, it’s a reliable pick from a brand with many models backed by our Good Housekeeping Seal.
Pros & Cons
- Dust cup capacity - 2.5 liters. Ideal for quick and efficient cleaning
- Convenient for home and auto
- Includes blower port
- Lightweight 10 amp canister vacuum safely and completely cleans bare-floor surfaces
- Power-touch handles with easy-to-use fingertip controls; Deluxe floor brush; Bare-floor nozzle
There’s a reason this mini vacuum cleaner has been on the market so long: It works! Lightweight and easy to tote around, the Eureka is a bare floor cleaning champ. It comes with a HEPA filter to trap allergens and a seven-piece attachment set for floor-to-ceiling cleaning.
The dust bags are easy to change, and there’s even a blower port for ridding your garage, driveway or deck of debris. Especially nice at this cheap price are fingertip controls and a 20-foot cord.
Pros & Cons
- STRONG SUCTION & LONG POWER CORD: HOTOR small vacuum cleaner is equipped with a powerful motor, efficiently providing strong suction for your daily car cleaning! The lengthened power cord of this car gadget is up to 16.4 inches, which enables you to clean the whole car without worrying about unexpected interruptions caused by the limited length of a power cord. Just get a HOTOR vacuum cleaner to make your day!
- DOUBLE FILTRATION SYSTEM: HOTOR portable vacuum cleaner does an excellent job on both improving suction and reducing the cleaning load. The exterior nylon wrap effectively keeps larger particles out of the HEPA filter. And the interior HEPA filter excellently prevents smaller particles from getting into the motor, thus reducing the suction wastage. The double filtration system practically saves your time from tedious cleaning task.
- WELL-EQUIPPED ATTACHMENTS: HOTOR car vacuum cleaner is attached with a crevice nozzle for hard-to-reach gaps and a dusting brush for suede surfaces such as carpets, mattresses, curtains, sofas, and beds. It also comes with an extension hose for easier operation. What's more, this product includes a storage bag, making sure all the parts are neatly organized wherever you go. All these attachments make it a functional car accessory to meticulously meet your diverse cleaning needs!
- WIDE APPLICATIONS: HOTOR car cleaner handles your daily cleaning work with its powerful motor and special cleaning tools. Just plug the vacuum cleaner in the cigarette lighter socket and turn it on, then you can cope with hair, snacks, sand, small rocks, dust particles and cigarette ashes with ease. HOTOR vacuum cleaner keeps your car pleasantly clean anytime anywhere. No more worries about diffused dust or annoying mess in your car.
- BRIGHT LED LIGHT: HOTOR portable vacuum cleaner for cars features a bright LED light, which can help to locate messes and dust particles in hard-to-see places and get them more efficiently cleared. The bright LED light can also clearly show the cleanliness of these places even at night, competently improving the cleaning efficiency and saving your precious time. HOTOR portable vacuum cleaner gets tiresome dirt and messes nowhere to hide!
A cheap Amazon favorite with over 17,800 ratings, this vacuum is a bargain, to say the least. It plugs into your car’s 12-volt outlet with an almost 15-foot cord and features a headlight to nab every last speck under and between the seats.
There’s also a washable stainless steel filter, a hose, brush, crevice tool and even a storage bag to pack it up neatly into the trunk so it’s handy at home or on the road.
Pros & Cons
- MULTI-SURFACE USE – Removes hair, dirt, and debris from carpets, car interiors, furniture, and high-traffic areas.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE – Easy to carry and maneuver, even in tight spaces.
- CREVICE TOOL – Accesses hard-to-reach areas like between couch cushions and on top of shelves.
- PUSH-IN BRUSH – Adds an extra layer of cleaning versatility for dusting and vacuuming upholstery.
- WIDE MOUTH – Quickly scoops up large messes.
- CYCLONIC ACTION – Spins dust and debris away from the filter, supplying consistently strong suction power.
- HIGH-CAPACITY DIRT BOWL – Translucent, bagless dirt bowl collects 50% more dirt compared to HNV220BCZ01 and empties easily for simple debris disposal.
- WASHABLE DIRT BOWL AND FILTER – Can be cleaned right in the sink.
- CORDLESS CLEANING – Powered by a lithium ion battery, this handheld vacuum is ideal for larger jobs requiring quick cleanup.
- INCLUDES – (1) HHVI315JO42 hand vacuum, (1) jack plug charger, (1) push-in crevice tool, (1) push-in brush.
This little cordless vacuum comes with a battery more powerful than others in its class. Its unique oval rubber-trimmed pet hair brush attaches to the end of a four-foot hose to pull pesky hair from furniture, pet beds and carpeted stairs.
And with its two-in-one combination nozzle and brush, crevice tool and extension wands with stick vac head, there’s no pet hair, paw print or trail of kitty litter that can escape its reach. We love that the dirt cup and filter are washable too.
Pros & Cons
- 2.5 Gallon Polypropylene Tank
- 2 Peak HP Motor
- 10 Ft. Cord With Cord Wrap
- Blower Function – Easy Conversion
- On-board Accessory & Hose Storage
- Note: It is a 1-1/4” diameter hose which will make it difficult to pick up leaves or other larger debris.
Only spending a few bucks and getting a canister vacuum cleaner with ultimate suction power and almost 9.46-liter dirt tank attached in, what could be better than this? Yes, this canister vacuum cleaner comes with a 2.5-gallon polypropylene tank.
As it is a corded one and has a massive size dirt tank so you can run the cleaning operation with this canister vacuum cleaner as much as you want.
Pros & Cons
- ✅ Cord free; Hassle free; Powerful suction; Stainless Steel Filter.
- ✅ Up to 25 minutes run time when using with motorized floor head in ECO mode.
- ✅ Easy bin emptying : no need to touch the dirt; Larger dust capacity 0.26 gallons / 1.0L.
- ✅ Lightweight and versatile; Moves smoothly on all surfaces including floor, carpet, tiles, rugs, and other fabrics.
- ✅ Designed to deep clean homes with pets; Advanced Stainless Steel + HEPA Filtration System.
If you still want a vacuum that works as two but this time you require a cordless one, then this is the one you want.
This one is 2 in1 vacuum cleaner but is battery-powered, so it will also be a great choice for car interior cleaning as it can be transformed into a handheld vacuum from a stick vacuum.
7.Stanley – SL18116P
Pros & Cons
- ❤【LARGER CAPACITY】Stanley SL18116P Wet / Dry Vacuum has a larger capacity over 22 L, makes small clean-up jobs a breeze for you as you don’t have to empty the bucket frequently any more
- ❤【VERSATILE & POWERFUL】Thanks to the 4 peak HP motor, this vac offers powerful enough suction needed to almost any cleanup jobs in vehicle, jobsite, workshop, garage, basement, van, house, etc
- ❤【3 in 1 FUNCTION】With this versatile vac you can vacuum both wet liquid spills and dry debris, dust, saw, dirt or blow leaves away(use blower port), just organize the hose and power cord on top handle and side wraps after using, conveniently
- ❤【FARTHER CLEANUP】With over 16 ft of cleaning reach(6 ft hose, 10 ft power cord and 3 pieces of extension wands) it’s easy to do a farther cleanup for you without unplugging the unit, while it has four swivel casters for convenient and easy manoeuvrability
- ❤【WHAT YOU GET】Stanley SL18116P Wet / Dry Vac x 1, 1-1/4"x6’ super flexible hose x 1,extension wands x 3, gulper nozzle, floor nozzle x 1,crevice nozzle x 1,foam filter x 1, dust bag x 1, reusable dry filter x 1, 12-Month Warranty
Most users think it is powerful enough for regular home use, which seems to be the reason why most people buy it.
Users also like how light it is to carry around and handle, which makes it easier to use on a daily basis.
The attachments are easily stored on top of each castor, which gives you the ability to bring up to 4 pieces of attachments with you as you go.
Best Upright Vacuum Cleaner Under 100 – The Good Housekeeping Institute Cleaning Lab regularly tests all kinds of vacuums — hundreds over the years — including vacuums for pet hair, vacuums for hardwood floors, canister vacuums, stick vacs, handheld vacs, robovacs and so many more.
For each model, we test to see how well it picks up different types of debris, from sand to pet hair. We also consider the maneuverability across different types of flooring, around common household obstacles and up and down stairs.