Best Vacuum and Steam Mop Combo – Cleaning hard floors is often a tricky affair. Yes, vacuums will get rid of the debris and maybe stuck-on dirt, but they do not sanitize; you will have to mop for that. Mops, on the other hand, have a hard time getting rid of large trash. First, you have to vacuum or sweep, then mop.
But what if there was a middle ground? What if there was a device that gave you the best of both worlds? A machine that allows you to mop and vacuum, and to clean large and small debris. Well, say hello to the vacuum and mop combo.
Pros & Cons
- EVERY PURCHASE SAVES PETS. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- VACUUM & WASH AT THE SAME TIME, BISSELL CrossWave multi-surface floor cleaner cleans better than a sponge mop and bucket, and in less time.
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANING. Safe and effective for use on tile, sealed wood floors, laminate, linoleum, rubber floor mats, pressed wood floors, area rugs, and more.
- TWO-TANK TECHNOLOGY. Keeps clean water and formula separate from dirty water and dry debris, so you always clean everyday messes with fresh solution
- DUAL-ACTION MULTI-SURFACE BRUSH ROLL. The innovative microfiber and nylon brush rotates at 3000 RPM, while also mopping and picking up dry debris at same time.
- RINSE & CLEAN OUT STORAGE TRAY & FORMULA INCLUDED. Your CrossWave purchase includes a Multi-Surface Brush Roll, 8 oz Multi-Surface Formula, and a Rinse & Clean Out Storage Tray, all for a fresh clean, quick cleanup and easy maintenance.
- Measured by BTP0257 hard floor soil cleaning.
It only takes a second to drop your bowl of cereal, but it’s a nightmare to clean up. Well, not anymore! With the BISSELL Crosswave, you can vacuum and wash at the same time.
You don’t have to clean up the liquid before vacuuming thanks to the microfiber and nylon brush. It means you can mop while picking up dry debris, saving you time and hassle.
Pros & Cons
- 【Four Efficient Cleaning Modes】: The BR150 robot vacuum and mop combo is not only capable of vacuuming and mopping but also has a variety of intelligent cleaning modes to meet your daily cleaning needs. Maximum area coverage, less missed scanning, and improves cleaning efficiency by 30%.
- 【2-In-1 Mopping Robot Vacuum】：Want to free your hands from heavy housework?Why not try a hybrid robot vacuum which combines vacuuming and mopping? BR150 mopping robot vacuum comes standard with a 200ml dustbin and a 230ml water tank. Ideal for vacuuming and mopping hardwood, tile, and stone floors, so you can enjoy more family time.
- 【Advantaged Brushless Suction Port-No Hair Entanglement Any More】: This robotic vacuum cleaner powered by strong digital motor. BR150 robot vacuum has strong suction power and unique air inlet design,which will not be blocked by pet hair like other robot vacuum cleaners with roller brushes.
- 【Intelligent Obstacle Avoidance Upgraded Again】: The BR150 Robot Vacuum Cleaner has advanced 3D precise obstacle avoidance function, A full set of sensors let the robotic vacuum avoid accidental falls and reduces bumping while cleaning.With a 2.91'' super slim body, the BR150 robot vacuum cleaner reaches every corner and narrow area with ease and keeps your floor clean and fresh.
- 【100mins Runtime & Self-charging】: Both mopping and vacuuming offers two levels of intensity adjustment, adjustable for different floor types. With 2500mAh battery capacity, BR150 robotic vacuum can continuously work 100min in a 1290sqft house. BR150 robot vacuum cleaner will automatically back to the charging base and recharge when in low battery or finished cleaning.
Tired of constantly sweeping up or vacuuming dust, crumbs, and other debris from your floors? A robotic vacuum cleaner could be your new best friend.
A robotic vacuum won’t replace your trusty upright or canister model, but they can be just the thing for hassle-free, daily floor maintenance. We’ve tested dozens of robotic vacuums in our labs to see which hardworking machines deserve a place in your home.
CR’s vacuum testers evaluate how well each robotic vacuum removes surface debris on medium-pile carpet and bare floors, whether it can get into tight corners, and how well it navigates and cleans multiple types of rooms with common robotic vacuum pitfalls, including power cords and carpet fringe.
Pros & Cons
- FORGET ABOUT VACUUMING FOR UP TO 45 DAYS: A bagless, self-emptying base holds up to 45 days of dirt and debris.
- POWERFUL SUCTION: Deep-cleaning power to take on large debris, small debris, and pet hair on carpets & floors. Filter type: Non-washable filter
- NO HAIR WRAP: Self-cleaning brushroll removes pet hair and long hair as it cleans--no more hair wrap.
- PHONE OR VOICE COMMAND: Schedule whole-home cleanings or target specific rooms or areas to clean right now with the SharkClean app or voice control with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- TOTAL HOME MAPPING plus ROOM SELECT: Maps your home and lets you choose which rooms to clean right now.
- ROW-BY-ROW CLEANING: Methodically cleans row by row and then navigates room to room for complete home coverage.
- RECHARGE AND RESUME: The Shark IQ Robot vacuum will return to the dock, recharge, and can pick up where it left off.
- PERFECT FOR PETS: Designed for homes with pets, this automatic vacuum features a self-empty base, a self-cleaning brushroll, and a high-efficiency filter to capture dust, dander, and pet allergens.
- MULTI-STAGE FILTRATION: Captures and traps 99% of dust, dander, and pet allergens. (Down to 1 micron)
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: (1) Shark IQ Robot, (1) Self-empty base, (2) Side brushes, (1) Filter
This one is outstanding because of the attached removable pads that make the cleaning completely special.
After you mop, all the dirt will stick to the pad that takes it away. To remove the used pad, you do not have to touch it, just click the side trigger and dispose of it in the bin.
Pros & Cons
- Super-Slim RoboVac: The 2.85" slim RoboVac boasts an intense suction power (up to 2000 Pa) while maintaining quiet operation.
- Wi-Fi Convenience: The EufyHome app, and Alexa and the Google Assistant voice control-services let you accomplish your vacuuming needs with zero effort from you.
- BoostIQ Technology: RoboVac automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed for deep cleaning.
- A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** of constant, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave.
- What You Get: RoboVac 15C MAX, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of unibody filter, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month.
Over the past few years, I’ve tested out multiple robotic vacuums, both for work and personally in the search for our in-home robot cleaning buddy.
The playroom, which occupies most of a finished basement, is our kindergartner’s Maker’s Space, toddler’s art studio, and indoor playground on cold or rainy days. It’s the science lab where the kids sift through kinetic sand, mix common kitchen spices into decidedly uncommon concoctions, and generally play, explore, learn, and make an abject mess in the process.
Pros & Cons
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - To illustrate our commitment to quality, each machine (not just the boiler) carries a complete lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. We also offer USA based phone and email support.
- THE ONLY HAND HELD STEAMER / VACUUM COMBO - The Vapamore MR-50 is the first and only portable wet / dry vacuum and steam cleaner hybrid of its kind on the market today.
- PET OWNERS BEST FRIEND - The Vapamore MR-50 Steam / Vac has every pet lover in mind! Efficient and effective on all types of pet spills, stains, and soils.
- CHEMICAL-FREE CLEANING - Spills are cleaned instantly with a high temperature 210 degree steam that is 100% chemical-free, protecting your family and pets from harmful chemicals and dirt that lives in old stains and spills.
- DUAL OPERATION MODES - With two operating modes built into one easy-to-use appliance, spills, pet stains, spots, and odors are easier than ever to remove from carpeting, upholstery, and furniture.
The next best vacuum and mop combo tool is the Vapamore MR-50. The MR-50 is a technological marvel, and you should know why by the end of this review.
First, as a handheld, it is perfect for above-floor cleaning. I am referring to couches, countertops, and even windows. Moreover, it happens to be portable and is ideal for spot cleaning.
Using the Vapamore MR-50 is a walk in the park, as it only has 4-selection levels. First, there is the vacuum mode, which you should use to suck up as much liquid before cleaning. Use this mode together with the squeegee attachment.
Pros & Cons
- POWERFUL ONE-STEP CLEANING – Vacuum and wash your floors at the same time, it's never been faster or easier to clean; no sweeping or vacuuming before mopping is necessary; clean, scrub and dry your floors with one simple, versatile cleaning tool.
- MULTI-SURFACE CONVENIENCE – Superb cleaning for indoor sealed hard surfaces, including hardwood, laminate, linoleum, tile, vinyl, marble, and stone; one tool for all your hard floor cleaning jobs.
- ALWAYS MOP WITH CLEAN WATER – Two-tank system keeps clean and dirty water separate, for optimal cleaning results; ideal for sticky spills, messy pet hair, scrubbing, dusting, or everyday mopping and cleaning chores.
- CORDLESS CONVENIENCE– Cordless for ultimate mobility and convenience; up to 22 minutes run time on a single charge; flexible, rotating scrubber brush maneuvers easily, fits behind furniture and into tight spaces.
- SELF-CLEANING CYCLE KEEPS HANDS CLEAN – Activate self-cleaning mode and the iFloor cleans its roller with fresh water and detergent, you only need to touch a button; parts can be detached and individually washed; the storage tray keeps everything organized and tidy.
In case the first wasn’t enough to ring your bells, let’s take a look at this guy. This bad boy is a multi-tasking asset. It will help you clean your hardwood, tile, vinyl, or laminated even marbled floors whatever you name it! It’s sure to be on the top list for the best cordless vacuum mop for hardwood floors.
It has its own charged battery system and is non-wired. So no tension to tangle the wires up or fall when it catches your leg because there’s none! It comes with a charging adaptor.
Pros & Cons
Area rugs are great for adding a touch of style to your home, but they’re a haven for hair and dirt to gather. This Proscenic cordless vacuum mop combo is great for keeping your area rugs spick and span.
It has adjustable settings for hard floors, carpets, and pet hair. And it automatically detects floor types, making it easy to move from hard floors to area rugs without any hassle.
Best Vacuum and Steam Mop Combo – According to experts, you should be mopping your floors twice a week. However, if that’s a three-step process involving sweeping, vacuuming, and then mopping, who really has the time?
Especially if you’re not even sure how to mop! Actually, you do—if you have a two-in-one vacuum system.