Best Vacuum Cleaner for Berber Carpet – Ensure that your Berber carpeting stays in top condition by vacuuming it frequently.
Use a vacuum cleaner that allows you to turn off the brush roller to protect the fibers. We hope you discovered the perfect vacuum today. We’d love to hear which one you chose and how it’s working for you.
It’s pretty clear that Berber carpets, being a delicate type of carpeting, require a light touch to leave its beautiful fibers full and intact. Sadly, not every vacuum cleaner is up to the job.
If your floors are covered in Berber or you plan on getting them installed, you can simplify the task of maintaining the carpet by choosing the most appropriate type of vacuum cleaner.
1.Severin Germany Nonstop
If you want a high-performance vacuum with a reasonable price tag, check out Severin’s Nonstop canister vacuum cleaner.
Users around the world say that it has the most powerful suction they’ve ever experienced. It’s also not excessively noisy at 77dB.
The vacuum has a HEPA filtration system to capture dust mites, mold, pollen, and dust particles. But the bagless design keeps costs down. Press the button, and the dirt falls straight down into the trash can.
Pros & Cons
- Low-noise, bagless vacuum cleaner perfect for hard-floors and carpets; high suction performance thanks to advanced Multi-Cyclone technology.
- Ideal for those of us who suffer from allergies- contains HEPA filter- the air blown out is cleaned by filtering up to 99.95% (H13) or 99.995% (H14)
- Comes with a variety of tools: XL parquet nozzle – for all types of hard floors, 3-part accessory set: upholstery / furniture /crevice nozzle in a practical cloth bag, 35” long XL-easytouch telescopic tube and 6’ XL Premium suction hose.
- Save your money as no bags are required and the vacuum comes with an efficient, lifetime filter. Vacuum waste is held in a container and it can be emptied by a press of a button.
2.Miele Complete C3
One of the best brands of vacuum cleaners you can buy is Miele, also from Germany. The Miele Complete C3 Marin canister vacuum cleaner has an average lifespan of 20 years.
Although the initial cost may raise your eyebrows, think about the long-term savings if you don’t need to replace your vacuum cleaner for two decades.
Moreover, this is the ideal vacuum cleaner for people with asthma or allergies. The AirClean Sealed System filters the air in your home as it works.
Pros & Cons
- Bundles Includes - Miele's AH50 GN Performance Pack - Comes With 16 Genuine Miele GN Airclean FilterBags, 1 Genuine Miele HEPA Air Clean Filter AH-50 and 4 Pre-Motor Protection Filters
- Lightweight, Quiet and Powerful Thanks to Miele's Amazing 1200-Watt Vortex Motor / Made In Germany and Made To Last, The Miele Marin has a 20-Year Average Life-Span
- AirClean Sealed System Construction, Perfect for any Allergy or Asthma Sufferer
- Comes with Miele SEB-236 Powerhead - Great For deep cleaning and restoring crushed carpet nap on all types of carpeting. Also perfect for picking up large amounts of pet hair from carpet.Product code SGJE0 for USA.
- Comes with Miele SBB300-3 Parquet Floor Brush - Designed to go flat under baseboards, low under furniture, tight up against kick jams and around chair legs. With a 90 degree twisting rotation there not many places this floor brush can't go!
If you need to clean up pet hair, Kenmore’s canister vacuum has just what you want.
It comes with a HEPA filter system that captures dander. Then, there’s a two-motor system for strong suction on every surface. Use the adjustable power settings to transition between areas.
Between the 26-foot cord length and the nine-foot hose and wand, there’s almost no place you can’t reach.
Pros & Cons
- BAGGED CANISTER VACUUM: Designed to clean all areas and surfaces of your entire home, den, kitchen, car or garage quickly and efficiently.Wattage : 120 watts
- ALUMINUM TELESCOPING WAND: Adjustable lightweight wand lengthens to an extended reach of 9' to access difficult areas. Detachable handle is perfect for cleaning furniture, car interior, and tight spaces
- TRIPLE HEPA FILTER SYSTEM: Enhanced HEPA filter system traps 99. 97% of debris, trapping dander and dust inside the vacuum, reducing the number of allergy-induced pollutants in the room
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND MANEUVERABLE: At less than 20 pounds, this lightweight design, with swivel head, is easy to maneuver
- 3 ATTACHMENTS: Dusting brush, crevice tool and second bare floor tool
- STORAGE: 26' cord is retractable and all accessories and attachments store neatly on the vacuum making it easy to store
- POWERFUL CLEANING: 2-motor system excels in suction strength. 4 height adjustments provide optimal airflow and cleaning efficiency for any surface
Most Honorable Mentions in the post
4.Bissell Hard Floor
Yes, this is a hard floor vacuum, but it’s perfectly matched to Berber carpeting and area rugs, too.
It has an 18-foot power cord and an 11-inch cleaning path.
Just keep in mind that there is no HEPA filter on board. But the bagless canister drops open from the bottom for easy disposal.
Pros & Cons
- Multi-Cyclonic Technology for excellent suction for longer. Power Cord Length: 18 feet , Hose Length -7 inches
- Hard floor Turbine foot is tough on dirt, gentle on your floors. Power Rating: 9.2 amps. Cleaning Path Width : 11 Inch
- Multi-surface foot for excellent pickup on Area rugs and carpeted floors in your home
- The easy empty dirt tank opens from the bottom for no-mess disposal. Brush System: Rotating Clear Window
- Compact and lightweight design for easy carrying and storage. Dirt Cup Capacity : 67.6 fluid Ounce
5.Shark NV356E S2
The Shark Navigator Professional NV356E is worth the extra expense over the residential model. Several features make it stand out.
To start, it allows you to turn off the brush roller or beater bar to protect bare floors and your Berber carpet.
Then, it has a HEPA filter plus anti-allergen Complete Seal Technology. The pre-motor filters extend the lifetime of your vacuum, too.
Pros & Cons
- Dust cup capacity 2.2 quarts; Lift away; Press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard to reach areas
- Anti-allergen complete seal technology plus a HEPA filter; Traps 99.9 percent of dust and allergens inside the vacuum
- Powerful and lightweight; Portable and versatile at 13.7 pounds
- Brush roll shutoff; Deep carpet and gentle bare floor cleaning
- Hard floor hero attachment not included
This commercial backpack vacuum from Hoover weighs under 10 pounds and has a comfortable harness designed by a chiropractor.
It comes with an 11-inch turbo floor tool, a four-inch upholstery tool, a crevice tool, and a motorized brush for dusting. The power cord is 48-feet long.
Although it doesn’t have a true HEPA filter, the hypercone filter uses HEPA media for better allergen capture than you can get from the average vacuum for Berber carpet.
Pros & Cons
- Lightweight design weighs less than 10 pounds allows for superior mobility
- Chiropractor designed harness reduces user strain
- Quiet Operation- clean without disrupting the environment around you
- Extra long, 48 foot 3-wire quick change power cord- switch outlets less often between cleans
- Includes an accessory pack with 6" crevice tool, 11" turbo floor tool, 2" dusting brush and 4" upholstery tool
7.Dirt Devil Razor
Dirt Devil’s Razor comes in various versions. We chose the Pet model as it works well on hard floors and carpet alike.
Happily, you can turn off the brush roll, or let it adjust automatically to the height of the flooring you’re cleaning. The kit includes a Turboclaw to scrub pet hair off the furniture plus a dusting brush and crevice tool.
Pros & Cons
- SWIVEL AND SWERVE: Dirt and hair tucked in corners and under furniture are no match for the full 180-degree movement of this powerful upright
- NO LOSS OF SUCTION: Consistently powerful performance on carpets and hard floors with a rinsable filter that will help extend the life of your vacuum
- UNINTERRUPTED MULTI-FLOOR CLEAN: Smoothly clean from hard floors to carpets and maneuver around obstacles that no longer stand in the way with the full 180-degree movement swivel steering and automatic floor height adjustment of this powerful upright
- TURBO TOOL: Easily remove embedded dirt, dust, and pet hair from both carpets and hard floors with the on- board turbo tool
- QUICK & EASY REACH: Clean even higher surfaces with the flexability and ease of the on-board quick release extension wand for 10 feet of extra reach
Best Vacuum Cleaner for Berber Carpet – Are you afraid to damage your new Berber rug?
That’s not irrational— a stiff-bristled beater bar could snag loop pile carpet. The friction might even melt the fibers.
Those are just two of the reason why you need one of the best vacuums for Berber carpet. They provide high end and strong suction power for deep-cleaning without the risks.