Best Vacuum Cleaner for Ceramic Tile Floors – Tile floor vacuums can save you time when cleaning your house. If your current vac is leaving dust, dirt, and pet hair after you’ve vacuumed your hard surfaces, then it’s time to look at a new model.
Picking the best vacuums for tile floors will result in less damage and more efficient cleaning. You’ll not have to worry about scratching your delicate ceramic tiles or that debris is blown around your room and not actually cleaned away.
1.Eureka RapidClean Pro
“Grab & Go”. This is Eureka’s tagline for their cordless vacuum. It’s lightweight at just 3.2 pounds and cordless so you can just pick it up whenever you need to clean your tile floor.
This stick vacuum comes with a handy wall mount. So you’ll save space on storing it when not in use. And it has a 40 minute run time for you to complete your cleaning in one go.
You can also use this vacuum on hardwood and low rug floors. Plus it has a 150W motor which gives all your flooring a thorough clean.
- Efficient Cordless Cleaning: Powered by the latest motor technology the Rapid Clean makes cleaning convenient and thorough
- 40 Minutes Long Lasting Runtime: Up to 40 min of fade-free runtime. Easily switch to MAX power on fingertip controls to increase suction for better cleaning on carpet and rugs
- Easy Rest Feature: Need to take a break. The specially designed Easy Rest nook allows you to safely prop the vacuum up on countertops and furniture.Filtration:Foam
- Under Furniture Reach: We moved the dust cup to the front so you can lay the vacuum completely flat to reach under beds and furniture with ease
- LED Headlights: Bright beams light the way so you can see dust and debris that might otherwise have been missed and make cleaning under furniture much easier
2.Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro
Never have to worry about pet hair or odors again. This Bissell corded vacuum cleans up your dog and cat hair. And it washes your floors at the same time with a special Febreeze formula designed for pets.
You’ll get 2 tangle-free pet brush rolls. These have been tested on hair up to 8 inches long. And there’s a strainer that allows you to empty pet hair and large bits of debris into the bin before you wash the liquid out from the tank.
- Every Bissell purchase helps save pets. Bissell proudly supports Bissell pet foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Vacuum and wash your floors at the same time, making every day pet mess cleaning quick and easy.
- CrossWave Pet Pro Multi-Surface Cleaner is safe and effective for use on tile, sealed wood floors, carpet, rugs, laminate, linoleum, rubber floor mats, pressed wood floors, and more.
- Take care of pet messes the BISSELL way. The CrossWave Pet Pro includes a Tangle-Free Brush Roll, Pet Hair Strainer and a Multi-Surface Pet Formula with Febreze Freshness. Minimize pet hair from wrapping around the brush roll, separate large debris from the liquid to reduce sink clogging and reduce pet odors in one clean.
- Two-Tank Technology keeps clean water and formula separate from dirty water and dry debris. Forever clean pet messes with a fresh solution
- Includes two Tangle-Free Brush Rolls, two 8 oz. Multi-Surface Pet Formulas with Febreze Freshness, and a Rinse & Clean Out Storage Tray.
- Certain trademarks used under license from The Procter & Gamble Company or its affiliates.
- To keep your device running its best, use only genuine BISSELL replacement parts and formula.
3.Bissell Symphony Pet
Deep clean your tile floors with this corded 2-in-1 cleaner. You can hoover up dust and dirt and then the Steam on Demand control will sanitize your tile floors.
This cyclonic vacuum has a powerful 1,100W for the steam function and 400W for the vacuum. Plus Bissell has designed it so that the tank remains dry. And it has a Drop-It function. So emptying it is easy and you won’t get your hands dirty.
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Vacuum And Steam Your Floors At The Same Time
- The Pet Model Features The Exclusive Drop-It Tank Emptying System Which Prevents You From Getting Your Hands Dirty
- The Pet Model Includes Disposable Pads For Those Pet Messes You'd Rather Throw Away And Washable Microfiber Pads For Everyday Cleaning
- Powerful, Cyclonic Vacuum Helps Capture Pet Hair And Debris. Power rating: 1100 Watts for Steam / 400 Watts for Vacuum / 3. 3 Vacuum Amps
- INCLUDES: (1) microfiber soft pad, (1) microfiber scrubby pad, detachable mop pad tray, detachable Steam boost tray, (4) Swiffer BISSELL Steam boost disposable pads.
- Power Source Type: Corded
Most Honorable Mentions in the post
4.Roborock S6 Pure
You can choose which rooms it cleans. And when – by creating a schedule. Plus it is really good on tile flooring as it has an intense suction power of 2000Pa.
There’s also a mop function and it has a long battery life of up to 3 hours. Finally, if this tile floor robot vacuum is doing a lot of cleaning and running low on battery, it’ll return itself to the charging dock and recharge before carrying on vacuuming.
- Precision LiDAR Navigation & Z-shape Cleaning Route: Effective, detailed home-mapping and comprehensive cleaning.
- Multi-floor Mapping: Save multiple maps, along with No-go Zones for each level, all recognized automatically by the robot, total controlled by Roborock App, Siri and Alexa voice control.
- Powerful 2000Pa Suction with Automatic Carpet Boost: Strong suction easily lifts dust from floors, automatic carpet boost switches to full power on carpets for deeper cleaning.
- Convenient Selective Room Cleaning: Choose which rooms to be clean, and schedule cleaning for specific rooms to fit your needs and preferences.
- Long-Range 180ml Adjustable Water Tank: Suitable for mopping homes up to 1610sqft, adjustable for different floor types.
- Note: Only support 2.4G WiFi, does not support 5G WiFi.
It has 2 tanks that keep the clean and dirty water separate. A Clean Boost function means that you can apply extra detergent if cleaning any bigger stains. So it’s perfect if you have messy pets or kids!
You can also be sure of the quality of this vacuum. The Hoover brand was founded in the US and has been manufacturing appliances for over 100 years.
- HARDWOOD, LAMINATE, VINYL, AND TILE CLEANER: SpinScrub Brushes deliver the Best clean while gently and safely scrubbing sealed wood, vinyl, tile and grout
- DUAL TANK TECHNOLOGY: Keeps clean and dirty water separate so you never put dirty water back on the floor
- WASH-DRY MODE: Selection Wash mode uses brushes to clean while suctioning up excess water while dry mode stops brushes to suction up excess water and improve drying time. Motor Volts : 120 Volts
- FINGERTIP CONTROL: Clean Boost Control fingertip control applies extra detergent to stains and heavy traffic areas
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At under 14 pounds, the Floor Mate is easy to lift and carry, even up and down stairs
Cleaning everyday mess is a breeze with this light and compact handheld vacuum. With a nozzle that rotates 180o and an extendable crevice tool, it’s easy to clean all those hard-to-reach areas.
The cyclonic action in the dust bowl makes sure that dirt and debris stay away from the filter. This helps to keep the suction power strong. And you can wash both the bin and filter easily in warm soapy water.
And it charges in just 4 hours whilst also being eco-friendly. The Smart Charge technology means that it uses 50% less energy to re-power.
- MULTI-SURFACE USE – Removes hair, dirt, and debris from carpets, car interiors, furniture, and high-traffic areas.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE – Easy to carry and maneuver, even in tight spaces.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN – On-board extension means you won’t need to bend over as often.
- ROTATING SLIM NOZZLE – Nozzle rotates 180° to fit into tight spaces at different angles.
- PULL-OUT CREVICE TOOL – Accesses hard-to-reach areas like between couch cushions and on top of shelves.
- FLIP-UP BRUSH – Adds an extra layer of versatility for dusting and vacuuming upholstery.
- CYCLONIC ACTION – Spins dust and debris away from the filter, supplying consistently strong suction power.
- EASY-VIEW DIRT BOWL –Translucent, bagless dirt bowl empties easily for convenient debris disposal without having to touch the dirt.
- WASHABLE DIRT BOWL AND FILTER – Can be cleaned right in the sink.
- CORDLESS CLEANING – Powered by a lithium ion battery, this handheld vacuum is ideal for larger jobs requiring quick cleanup. NOTE: The instruction manual does reference mounting brackets and screws, but it is for a different (Model CHV1410L32)
7.Miele Compact C1
A floorhead that’s ideal for hard floors. With rubber wheels to prevent scratching. This model is a great canister pick for vacuuming tile floors. And it’s available in a choice of four attractive colors.
There’s a triple filtration system – dustbag, motor protection filter, and AirClean exhaust filter. The manufacturer says that this filters more than 99.9% of fine dust. And the air in the room is left cleaner than if a HEPA filter had been used.
- POWERFUL & LIGHTWEIGHT: Bagged canister vacuum cleaner ideal for homes with hard floors and low pile carpeting. Compact body style for easy storage
- STRONG SUCTION POWER: Switch between 6 suction power settings specific to the surface being cleaned
- MAXIMUM MANEUVERABILITY: Vacuum easily around and underneath furniture, or use the clipped on accessories to clean upholstery or hard to reach places
- AIRCLEAN SYSTEM: Miele's unique 3-tiered filtration system consists of a genuine Miele FilterBag, Motor Protection Filter and AirClean Exhaust Filter. The room air is cleaner after vacuuming than before
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: SBD 365-3 Combination Floorhead, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool and Upholstery Tool......
Best Vacuum Cleaner for Ceramic Tile Floors – To help you find the best bagged vacuum for tile floors, we analyzed thousands of reviews, both from experts and customers. Our work didn’t stop there. We also included an array of popular subcategories, ensuring we found the best vacuum cleaner for you and your home.
We were sure to favor vacuums with high-grade motors that excelled on tile floors, hardwood flooring, and other surface types. We also thoroughly researched a multitude of top-rated vacs, ensuring they included excellent filtration systems, often with the use of a genuine HEPA filter. When buying a vacuum for tiled floors always look for a powerful motor, suction capability, and incredible maneuverability.