Best Vacuum Cleaner for Plush Carpet – When looking for the best vacuum for plush carpet, a suction regulator will come in handy, especially if you want to customize the suction for the exact carpet you are cleaning at any given time.
Another thing to consider is the air filter, which should help to keep your vacuum function properly without releasing the dust you are trying to remove from your house back into the air you are breathing.
A lightweight vacuum comes in handy too, since you don’t want a heavy vacuum to leave marks on your plush carpet. Additionally, if you don’t want to struggle to get your equipment around, a lightweight design proves crucial, but this shouldn’t affect the performance.
First up, this vacuum proves itself worth every penny with its TurboBrush tool. This feature makes it an ideal machine for cleaning furniture, stairs, upholstery, your plush carpet as well as many other areas around the house.
Another reason why we have featured this Bissell vacuum in our ‘best vacuum for plush carpet’ list is its innovative brush design, which enables the rotation to go right into the carpet for effective cleaning with the first pass. What’s more, the dirt tank is also impressive, thanks to the large capacity and easy emptying that you can count on when disposing of the debris.
- Buy Bissell, save pets; Bissell donates up to 10 dollars to the Bissell pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- Powerful pet hair pick up with triple action brush roll with scatter free technology
- Swivel steering to easily maneuver around furniture and other obstacles
- Clean edges and corners with edge to edge cleaning. Cleaning path width: 13.5 inch
- Remove pet hair with specialized pet tools including pet hair corner tool and pet tool
- Bottom, easy empty dirt bin makes emptying quick and mess free. Hose length: 6 feet
- Replacement filter style 12141
- Dirt cup capacity 1.0 liter
2.Kenmore Floor Care
One of the unique features of the Kenmore is its pet-friendly design that removes pet hair effectively from your house. And it’s all thanks to the robust inducer motor that delivers up to 20% more air power than other vacuum motors. Despite the Kenmore not being the best vacuum for plush carpet, this particular feature does help immensely in removing pet hairs from your plush carpet.
Another thing you will come to love about this cleaner is its infrared dirt sensor, which helps activate the LED lighting to help you spot dirt so you can get it all out, even from the darkest corners of your house.
- BAGGED UPRIGHT VACUUM: Remove pet hair, dust and more with this multifloor, multi-surface designed vacuum for use in your home, den, or kitchen with a wide sweeper path
- PET HANDIMATE: Air driven turbine spins roller brush to high RPM easily removing dander, stubborn pet hair and other debris off furniture, stairs, car and van seats and out of your vehicle
- TRIPLE HEPA FILTER SYSTEM: Enhanced HEPA filter system traps 99. 97% of debris, trapping dander and dust inside the vacuum reducing allergy-induced pollutants in the room
- POWERFUL CLEANING: 3D Inducer Motor combines power of 3 motors that give you 20% more air power than a conventional vacuum while never loosing suction. The Beltless Agitator reduces maintenance and repairs
- 3 ATTACHMENTS-EXTENDED REACH: Flexible hose and lightweight aluminum wand lengthen to reach 10'. Dusting brush, crevice tool and second bare floor tool for convenient cleaning transitions
3.Miele Complete C3
Another excellent aspect is the vacuum’s 180-degree rotation, which makes its Parquet Twister highly agile and makes the job easier for you. This also helps when you are cleaning stairs or vacuuming around the furniture in your house.
Then there’s the gentle cushioning from its mixture of polyamide and natural hair. This combination proves far-reaching when it comes to cleaning any surface in your house.
Of course, you cannot miss the broad head design in this cleaner. This single feature accounts for an additional 20% fast cleaning when compared to most other vacuum cleaners out there.
- Bundles Includes - Miele's AH50 GN Performance Pack - Comes With 16 Genuine Miele GN Airclean FilterBags, 1 Genuine Miele HEPA Air Clean Filter AH-50 and 4 Pre-Motor Protection Filters
- Lightweight, Quiet and Powerful Thanks to Miele's Amazing 1200-Watt Vortex Motor / AirClean Sealed System Construction - Perfect for any Allergy or Asthma Sufferer / Made In Germany and Made To Last, The Miele Calima has a 20-Year Average Life-Span
- Comes with Miele STB 305-3 Turbobrush - Activated by the Suction that is Drawn Through the Head. Its Rotating Roller Brush loosens the Dirt and Sweeps up Fluff and Hair! Perfect for Anyone with Area Rugs and Low-Medium Pile Carpeting.
- Comes with Miele SBB300-3 Parquet Floor Brush - Designed to go flat under baseboards, low under furniture, tight up against kick jams and around chair legs. With a 90 degree twisting rotation there not many places this floor brush can't go!
- Extremely Maneuverable - Crush-Proof Ergonomic Hose - Stainless-Steel Telescopic Wands - Comes With Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush + Upholstery Tool
Most Honorable Mentions in the post
4.ORECK XL COMMERCIAL
The Oreck claims its position among the best vacuum for plush carpet list primarily because of its two-speed setting. The high speed does well for carpets, while the lower speed offers a gentle suction for Persian and oriental rugs. The gentle suction ensures that the fibres of the carpet remain intact along with providing a thorough cleaning. No wonder that it has a seal of approval from the Carpet & Rug Institute.
Another great feature of this vacuum is its extra-long cord. With its 30-feet power cord, you can clean any area of your house without having to stop frequently.
- Microsweep lets you switch from carpet to bare floors without adjustment
- Direct suction delivers dirt efficiently to maintain strong suction
- High-speed rollerbrush spins at 5,000 to 6,500 RPMs for deep clean
- Multisurface design safely cleans carpet, wood, laminate and tile surfaces
5.Eureka Lightweight Powerful
The Eureka Power Speed Lite has powerful suction that can lift dirt from carpets as thick as shag rugs, and even extract pet hair from furniture. Hard floors aren’t ignored either; the Eureka PowerSpeed Lite did an excellent job sucking up dust and dirt that hung around. What was great was the very large dust cup. You can get a day’s worth of vacuuming done on just a single canister. If any vacuum can challenge its performance, the Dyson Animal 2 or Shark Navigator Vacuum Cleaner can.
You wouldn’t realize it at first, but the Eureka PowerSpeed Lite is one of the most lightweight bagless vacuum cleaners on our list. It’s impressive the kind of power comes out of such a lightweight vacuum. It weighs exactly 10 lbs, half of what the Bissell Cleanview weighs.
- Upgraded Cyclone System:The Eureka PowerSpeed is now upgraded with new cyclone technology to handle larger debris, smaller dirt and even microscopic dust.
- Powerful pick up: Penetrates deep into carpet to extract embedded dirt, dust, and debris.
- Lightweight: PowerSpeed does all the work while still remaining lightweight.
- 5 Height Settings: : The PowerSpeed works well on carpets, shag rug, and hard floors. Its wheels run smoothly on hardwood floors to prevent scratches or gouges.
- Multiple accessories included: A quick-release handle is connected to the stretch hose for above-floor cleaning. A 7-inch-long crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery tool help clean hard-to-reach areas. Extract dirt, pet hair, freshen up your car, curtains, ceilings or door frames. For your convenience, they are all stored right on board.
- Warning: When you use the vacuum cleaner, the floor brush may be clogged by hairs and dirts. We recommend cleaning the roller brush and the belt to remove the hairs and dirts every 2 weeks. If the roller and belt not cleaned for a long time, it may cause malfunction, and in some serious cases, there may be the risk of smoke and belt broken.
Best Vacuum Cleaner for Plush Carpet – Yet another aspect you need to focus on when looking for the best vacuum for plush carpet are the wheels of the machine. A vacuum with large wheels comes in handy, as the manoeuvrability becomes easy. More importantly, large wheels go a long way in preventing the vacuum from sinking into your carpet, so pushing it around becomes super easy.
A motorized brush is also worth looking out for, especially if you can find one with Nylon Bristles. This feature helps agitate the dense fibres in your plush soft carpet to keep it super-clean.
Finally, an automatic or a manually adjustable vacuum can really help in caring for your plush carpet.