Best Vacuum Cleaner Under 100 – Vacuum cleaners are a big purchase, and pricier higher-end models can cost a fortune. But what about cheaper vacuums for less than $100?
Are they effective enough at removing pet hair and cleaning stairs? Or are they a waste of money?
It turns out you don’t need to pay a huge price for a good vacuum cleaner. Whether you want one with bags or an easy-empty dust bin, there’s something for everyone.
Pros & Cons
- 2.5 Gallon Polypropylene Tank
- 2 Peak HP Motor
- 10 Ft. Cord With Cord Wrap
- Blower Function – Easy Conversion
- On-board Accessory & Hose Storage
- Note: It is a 1-1/4” diameter hose which will make it difficult to pick up leaves or other larger debris.
Only spending a few bucks and getting a canister vacuum cleaner with ultimate suction power and almost 9.46-liter dirt tank attached in, what could be better than this? Yes, this canister vacuum cleaner comes with a 2.5-gallon polypropylene tank.
As it is a corded one and has a massive size dirt tank so you can run the cleaning operation with this canister vacuum cleaner as much as you want.
Pros & Cons
- 2 IN 1 DESIGN – The 600W (max) Stick Vacuum Cleaner can be used at full length or without the extension tube for handheld cleaning.
- BAGLESS VACUUM - 1.3L tank, easy to remove dust container: simply detach and empty the contents straight into the bin.
- HEPA FILTRATION - The filtration system can lock in small particles, so that they don't re-circulate back into the air of your home.
- EXTENDABLE HANDLE - Easily glides over surfaces. 19.5 Foot Quick Release Power Cord, crevice tools and extension tube.
- ATTACHMENTS - Includes crevice tool, small brush attachment for handheld, hose adaptor, shoulder strap.
Need a vacuum cleaner which can do the work of two? Then this one is for you with 2 in 1 ability. This vacuum cleaner can be used as an upright vacuum cleaner also as a handheld one.
This one produces the ultimate suctioning power of 130AW which is strong enough to suck any dirt and dust particle from the surface. With its greater suction power, this one will be the best vacuum in comparison with other pet vacuums.
Pros & Cons
- OnePass technology with powerful suction and innovative brush design to clean on the first pass
- Scatter free technology reduces scatter on hard floors
- On board storage keeps specialized tools including the turbobrush tool, dusting brush, crevice tool, and extension wand close by while cleaning
- Powerful, multi cyclonic system for lasting suction that captures and keeps dirt in the bin, where it belongs
- Large capacity, easy empty dirt tank empties with the press of a button
- The combination of a 25 foot power cord, a 6 foot hose and a 13.5 inch cleaning path provide an extended cleaning reach. Maximum dirt capacity is 1 liter
- Power source type: Corded electric
The last one but not the least one on our list. A solidly made heavy-duty upright vacuum cleaner by Bissell with the best and most unique features.
This one comes with extraordinarily incredible one pass technology by which you can get the real clean surface with only one drag of the vacuum cleaner.
Pros & Cons
- 2-in-1 Cordless Vacuum -- easily switch upright stick vacuum to handheld vacuum at the touch of a button and tackle trodden-in dirt, dust and debris on furniture, soft furnishings, stairs and car interiors
- Powerful Suction -- 2x individual high power motors provides excellent dust pick-up ability on carpet, floor and tile.
- Long Lasting Battery -- 2200mAh Lithium battery with up to 23 minutes of uninterrupted cleaning - from just one charge.
- 6 LED Corner Lighting -- provides excellent lighting under your furnitures.
- What You Get -- Roomie "Vincent" cordless vacuum, charging base, AC power adapter, multi-function crevice nozzle, and our instruction manual.
If you still want a vacuum that works as two but this time you require a cordless one, then this is the one you want.
This one is 2 in1 vacuum cleaner but is battery-powered, so it will also be a great choice for car interior cleaning as it can be transformed into a handheld vacuum from a stick vacuum.
Pros & Cons
- WINDTUNNEL 3 TECHNOLOGY: Creates channels of suction to lift and remove surface and deeply embedded dirt
- STEERABLE TECHNOLOGY: to navigate smoothly around furniture, corners and other obstacles by simply twisting the handle in the direction you'd like to go
- MULTI-FLOOR ON/OFF BRUSHROLL: So you can move from carpet to hardwood with a press of a pedal
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighs less than 14 pounds with wand and tools
- EASY RINSE FILTER: Can be rinsed under running water and reused for long-lasting use
A very stylish slick designed stick vacuum cleaner with the easiest of operation. This one is one of the most known stick vacuum cleaners available in the market by Hoover vacuum company who have history of more than 100 years in the vacuum world.
It comes with heavy-duty cyclonic technology for powerful action on all surfaces. The handle of this vacuum cleaner is very slick and slim in design which feels very much comfortable in hand.
Pros & Cons
- EVERY PURCHASE SAVES PETS. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- SWIVEL STEERING FOR MAXIMUM MANEUVERABILITY. Makes cleaning around furniture and other obstacles easy.
- TRIPLE ACTION BRUSH ROLL. Loosens, lifts and removes embedded pet hair.
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANING WITH SCATTER-FREE TECHNOLOGY. Stop the scatter when tackling dry pet messes on hard surfaces.
- EDGE-TO-EDGE CLEANING. Tackle pet hair, dirt, and debris along edges and in corners.
- SPECIALIZED PET TOOLS INCLUDED. Comes with Pet TurboEraser tool to clean stairs, upholstery and more.
- EASY EMPTY DIRT TANK. Opens at the bottom with the press of a button, so cleaning up after cleanup is quick and mess-free.
It is bagless in type. So you do not have to bother with changing bags anymore. The cyclonic system of this machine assures longer-lasting operations.
This one also comes with an attached turbo brush tool which is very helpful to clean stairs and other hard-to-reach areas where the main body can’t enter.
Pros & Cons
- Powerful vacuum cleaner; The dynamic motor and brush roll can lift stubborn and heavy debris; plus, the 12.6” wide nozzle cleans more with a quickness.
- Lightweight 10 lbs upright vacuum; The Eureka Power Speed is pretty lightweight and easy to maneuver; designed for whole home clean.
- With 5 height adjustment; It works well on carpets, shag rug, hard floors etc.; smooth wheels ensures hardwood floors won’t sustain scratches or gouges.
- Extra-large 2.6L capacity; The extra-large dust cup holds more dirt and requires less frequent emptying; clean more, empty less.
- Multiple accessories included; A quick-release handle connected to the stretch hose for above-floor cleaning; a crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery tool for hard-to-reach areas.
This one is the best upright vacuum cleaner on our list with the largest dirt tank capacity. Although having a big dirt tank, this vacuum cleaner weighs not only more than 10 pounds.
With the lightweight and handsome design, this one can, be easily moved to any corner of the house very easily and will be successful in collecting all the specks of dust.
Best Vacuum Cleaner Under 100 – Our recommendations are based on what we think are currently the best vacuums under $100 to buy. We factor in a fairly wide range of factors, including availability, price, and reader feedback.
If you’d like to do the work of choosing yourself, here is the list of all our vacuum reviews under $100. Be careful not to get too caught up in the details.