Best Vacuum for Office Cleaning – Vacuuming is an important part of facility maintenance, often completed daily to remove abrasive soils, and protect floors from damage.
Depending on your facility you may benefit from more than one type of vacuum cleaner.
Upright vacuums can tackle a variety of different procedures and offer the strongest dirt removal. When choosing an upright you will need to choose which has the right cleaning capacity and strength for your facility.
The Advance CarpeTriever will be most productive in large open areas, whereas the ProTeam Battery Upright Pro or the ProTeam Proforce will be more productive in smaller tighter areas.
For facilities interested in a basic, reliable upright vacuum, the Carpetmaster series will likely be the best choice. Keep in mind, choosing between the Carpetmaster 115 and 215 may ultimately come down to price.
1.Sanitaire – SC679K
- Motor life provides more than 500 hours of commercial-grade cleaning performance
- Durable structure includes a polycarbonate hood that’s safe for tough environments
- Large-capacity shake out bag holds up to 18 quarts of dirt and debris for less interruption while cleaning
- Unique maintenance features like the tool-free brush roll and belt replacement and metal clip bag release system make this commercial vacuum easy-to-use and easy-to-maintain
- Weighs only 12.2 lbs so it’s lightweight easy-to-transport and comfortable to use
- Commercial-grade power cord is durable and has a 30-foot reach to reduce the need to switch plugs as often and provides a potential cleaning area of 4 680 sq ft
Clean your facility easily and effectively with the Sanitaire SC679K TRADITION 12″ upright vacuum cleaner. This machine weighs just 12.2 lb. for portability and features a 30 ft. cord to allow plenty of distance between it and the outlet. Not only does this make the vacuum easy to move from room to room or floor to floor, it helps reduce the time spent unplugging and replugging the cord for power.
With a high-capacity 18 qt. bag, the vacuum requires infrequent emptying. When it does need emptied, it’s just a matter of activating the bag-release system and shaking out the bag. This commercial-grade, heavy-duty vacuum cleaner also features a brush roll and belt that are easily replaceable without the use of tools.
2.Dyson Cyclone V10
- Upto 60 minutes run time when using a non motorized tool
- Lightweight and versatile, to clean right through the home; Instant release trigger means battery power is only used while it’s cleaning; Requires charging for 3. 5 hours minimum before first use
- Direct drive cleaner head: Our most powerful yet; Upto 20 minutes of fade free power (in Suction mode II); Drives stiff nylon bristles into carpets to capture deep down dirt
- The fully sealed filtration system traps 99.97 percent of particles as small as 0.3 microns expelling cleaner air
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V10 and engineered to pick up ground in dirt and fine dust from hard floors and carpets
- Quickly transforms to a handheld vacuum, to clean all around your home and car
- In the box: V10 Motorhead Vacuum, Direct Drive Cleanerhead, Combination Tool, Crevice Tool, Wall Dock, Charger
Typically, we don’t perform suction tests on stick vacuums, because as a class they can’t handle the test. We created a modified version of our suction test for the Cyclone V10, using less wood flour than we normally do, to account for a stick vacuum’s smaller bin capacity.
The verdict? Our engineers found that the Cyclone V10 would score a Fair rating, or a 2 out of 5, compared with the rest of the corded uprights in our tests. So, technically, yes, it’s as powerful as a corded upright—just a poor-performing model. But it can’t compete with an upright that we would recommend.
3.T Power 30V
- T-POWER Made with the highest quality . POWER SPECS : Input Voltage Range: AC 100V - 240V ( 30V ) fits: Part no. 969350-02 , 969042-01
- ⚠️NOTE ! This Item Only Fit: Dyson Cyclone V10 t Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner . (( PLEASE CHECK PHOTO ))
- ✅ ONLY Compatible With: Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner Dyson Cyclone Total Clean Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- Dyson Cyclone V10 Motorhead Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, SV12 Motorhead Lightweight Cordless Stick HEPA Vacuum Cleaner
- Dyson V11 Absolute Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Dyson V11 Torque Drive Cordless Vacuum Cleaner (Nickel/Blue) Dyson V11 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
This 30-volt cordless vacuum unshackles you from your plug points and allows you to clean your home from top to tail, quickly and easily. The lightweight design boasts a swivelling nozzle and additional power tool which allows for easy manoeuvrability whether you’re cleaning a wide stretch of carpet or want to target smaller nooks and crannies. With whisper quiet technology which won’t disturb the neighbours, this powerful vacuum will be charged and ready to go whenever you need it and boasts an hour of cleaning time to every full power cycle.
Powerful suction provides impressive pick-up and a turbo boost allows you to use a little extra juice on those stubborn bits and pieces. Quick, effortless and streamlined – this cordless Hoover will make your life immeasurably easier.
- EASY DEEP CLEANING: SpinScrub brushes powerfully removes deep-embedded dirt and stains with 360 degree brushes and strong suction while being gentle on your carpet
- FASTER DRYING: HeatForce for faster drying so you can get back on your carpets quickly
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Less than 19 pounds, pick up and go wherever the mess is with ease
- AN EVEN CLEAN: With the Dual V Nozzle. Handle Material-Plastic
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: 8ft hose to deep clean hard-to-reach areas, stair tool, upholstery tool, crevice tool, and sample bottle of carpet cleaning solution
- REVITALIZE CARPETS: Tackle dirt, debris, and pet messes from your home
The Hoover’s 15-inch wide brushroll and vacuum nozzle also give you extra cleaning coverage and it will easily vacuum 5 inches deep under furniture, provided that your furniture’s clearance is at least five-inches high.
You must take a screwdriver and remove half of the bottom plate of the vacuum cleaner. Unlike the Dirt Devil, however, you do not need to remove the wheels or keep track of as many screws. You also won’t need to open the Hoover’s brushwell as much thanks to the wide opening that gives you more than enough room to manually clear jams without busting out the screwdriver.
- TWO SPEED QUICKSWITCH - Quickly toggle between quiet performance and extra power
- LIGHTWEIGHT 9 pounds with Helping Hand handle and a Long-lasting Endurolife belt
- HIGH CAPACITY BAG keeps power at maximum even while bag fills
- MEETS LEAD COMPLIANCE with a cord guard preventing cord damage to the 40 ft. cord
Ideally, a vacuum would be able to pick up at least 70 percent in one pass — anything higher would likely require repeated runs after the kicked-up dust had a chance to resettle.
The Oreck did great on hardwood floors again, but all of the vacuums scored over 90 percent, so this wasn’t as much of a standout performance. The carpet runs were less satisfying, as the Oreck was a marginal disappointment on both mid-pile and low-pile, with scores just short of that 70 percent benchmark.
The real winner here was the Electrolux Precision Brushroll Clean, which wowed us with an overall average of 89 percent across all surfaces.
Best Vacuum for Office Cleaning – BUYER’S GUIDE
- Power Source: You have the option of battery or power from the wall. They both have their pros and cons, but at the end of the day what works for you is the best vacuum. The ones with electric cord will run for a long time, but they are limited by the length of their cord. The battery powered vacuums can go anywhere, however the do not last as long.
- Capacity: Whether the vacuum has a bag or a receptacle, the size will determine how long you can vacuum. Capacity also describes the width of the vacuum’s cleaning path. The wider it is the more and faster you can clean your space.
- Static Lift and Airflow: Vacuums with higher static lift can remove more dirt from the surface. And similarly, airflow which is measured as cubic feet per minute (CFM) moves the dirt it picks up through the hose and the tank. Airflow can range between 95 and 150 CFM.
- Filtration System: A good filtration system, such HEPA, will catch the smallest dust particles.
- Weight: Take the weight of the vacuum into consideration, especially if you have to pick it up. Overtime a heavy vacuum can be a problem.
- Height: If the height of the front of the vacuum is high, it will prevent you from going underneath some furniture as well at tight spaces.
- Accessories: Get the vacuum with the most accessories or attachments. These tools come in handy when you least expect it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do commercial vacuums last?
They usually last between 10 and 20 years with proper care and use. Though this depends on which model you use, you can expect it to last for about 15 years on average. Dyson and Shark usually don’t last longer than ten years, depending on the exact model.
Are vacuums with bags better?
Yes, bag vacuum cleaners are usually the better option for households that need an improvement in air quality. They tend to produce less overall dust, remove more debris from floors, carpet, and upholstery. Usually, they come with features that can make them more easy and quick to use.
good vacuum cleaner really is the foundation of regular indoor cleaning endeavors—whether weekly or daily—so if you’re after the best commercial vacuum cleaner currently available on the market, for your office, workshop, place of business, or even if you just want a stronger machine for home use, we’ve researched dozens of different models for every need and found the best 10. Having come a long way from the huge, steel canisters most of us associate with commercial vacuum cleaners, newer models are now more compact, come with an array of impressive features and accessories, and are way more economical than they used to be too.