Best Vacuum for Pet Hair Under 100 – It is possible to get a great vacuum cleaner at $100 or less. Compared with pricier models, cheaper vacuum cleaners often contain more plastic parts, may lack some of the upscale features (like adjustable suction, cord rewind, telescoping wands or extra attachments) and may not last as long as higher-end models. But, if you don’t need (or want!) your vacuum to last forever, cheaper vacuums can certainly get the job done sans bells and whistles.
The Good Housekeeping Institute Cleaning Lab regularly tests all kinds of vacuums — hundreds over the years — including vacuums for pet hair, vacuums for hardwood floors, canister vacuums, stick vacs, handheld vacs, robovacs and so many more. For each model, we test to see how well it picks up different types of debris, from sand to pet hair. We also consider the maneuverability across different types of flooring, around common household obstacles and up and down stairs.
Pros & Cons
- OnePass technology with powerful suction and innovative brush design to clean on the first pass
- Scatter free technology reduces scatter on hard floors
- On board storage keeps specialized tools including the turbobrush tool, dusting brush, crevice tool, and extension wand close by while cleaning
- Powerful, multi cyclonic system for lasting suction that captures and keeps dirt in the bin, where it belongs
- Large capacity, easy empty dirt tank empties with the press of a button
- The combination of a 25 foot power cord, a 6 foot hose and a 13.5 inch cleaning path provide an extended cleaning reach. Maximum dirt capacity is 1 liter
- Power source type: Corded electric
This top-rated vacuum from Bissell boasts one-pass technology that will pick up hair, dirt, and dust with just one swipe of the appliance.
Along with a multi-level filtration system, the handy vacuum also features a 25-foot power cord, 6-foot hose, extension wand, and a turbo brush tool. What’s more, it is specially designed to work on carpets, hard floors, low pile carpets, stairs, and upholstery.
Pros & Cons
- Compatible with Eureka NES210, NES212, NES215, NES215A 3-in-1 Stick Vacuum Cleaners. Compare to Part: # N0101ce by maintaining maximum suction, protecting your vacuum's motor
- Included 6 pack of filters. Replacing your filters regularly improves your vacuum's performance by maintaining maximum suction, protecting your vacuum's motor
- Washable and Reusable. Air-dry completely for at least 24 hours Before Re-using.
- Clean and healthy air. Our filter remove small particles, such as food, hair, dirt, dust and pet dander. Greatly improve indoor air quality by reducing airborne particles
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. If dissatisfied with the item, just claim a return or refund to get full money back.
This three-in-one vacuum from Eureka can be used as a stick vacuum, a hand vacuum, and a stair vacuum. Weighing only four pounds, it’s one of the lightest options on this list—and it boasts a swivel steering system to make it super easy to maneuver. What’s more, the lightweight vacuum comes with a capture nozzle and a crevice tool to help you clean those hard-to-reach places.
More than 19,000 customers have given the vacuum their seal of approval, with one writing, “This is a very lightweight machine, but being lightweight is its beauty.
Pros & Cons
- Wi-Fi Convenience: The EufyHome app, and Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant voice control-services let you accomplish your vacuuming needs with zero effort from you.
- Worry-Free Cleaning: Set Boundary Strips and the slim 2.85" body—upgraded to 1500Pa* suction—only cleans the areas you want.
- BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed—so you get the best clean.
- A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** of constant, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave.
- What You Get: RoboVac 30C, 13.2 ft Boundary Strips, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
Over the past few years, I’ve tested out multiple robotic vacuums, both for work and personally in the search for our in-home robot cleaning buddy.
The playroom, which occupies most of a finished basement, is our kindergartner’s Maker’s Space, toddler’s art studio, and indoor playground on cold or rainy days. It’s the science lab where the kids sift through kinetic sand, mix common kitchen spices into decidedly uncommon concoctions, and generally play, explore, learn, and make an abject mess in the process.
Pros & Cons
- ✔Why HOTOR: Fast and easy work in a corded handheld car vacuum with lasting and high power, no worry about the issue of continuation, you can use it whenever and wherever you want for your car, a great helper for vacation.
- ✔Remarkable LED Light: Mini vacuum with a super bright LED light, great for car interiors, and ensure your work both in brightness and darkness.
- ✔Double Filtration: The filter of this vacuum for car is covered with a filter wrap. It is designed to keep stable suction, extend the use life of the filter and avoid the clog of the filter sooner.
- ✔Innovative Design: The detachable dustcup head is good for quick and easy trash dumping, and you are ready right away to continue the rest of your work.
- ✔What You Get: This portable vacuum for cars is equipped with 3 different nozzles to meet all your needs. Besides, your order also comes with a carry bag to conveniently store and take along everything you need.
Looking for a high-quality vacuum that you can clean out your car with? Amazon shoppers recommend this compact option from Hotor. The handheld vacuum is specially designed to reach the small and hard-to-reach crevices inside your vehicle.
It even has a bright LED light that lets you see better as you clean inside the car, plus a durable stainless steel HEPA filter that is super easy to clean.
Pros & Cons
- Powerful 5.0 Peak Horsepower makes this portable shop vacuum ideal for professionals and contractors who need high performance in a compact package
- The ultra-flexible, 1-7/8-inch x 8-foot hose locks in place, is four times more durable than our standard hose, and fits 1-7/8-inch accessories
- The 20-foot power cord delivers extended reach and wraps around the ergonomic handle to provide comfortable transportation and convenient storage
- A patented Qwik Lock Filter Fastening System allows for hassle-free filter installation, removal for cleaning or replacement without the need for fasteners or tools
- Blower capacity offers versatile performance so you can switch to blowing leaves, dirt and debris from walkways, decks, warehouse floors and job sites
This wet/dry vacuum from Ridgid not only picks up dirt, hair, and dust like a normal vacuum, but it also sucks up water and other liquids as well. The dual-purpose appliance has a built-in accessory caddy and boasts a five-peak horsepower motor.
Along with a 7-foot hose, it also has four durable wheels that are easy to maneuver. More than 4,000 Home Depot customers are fans of the vacuum and have given it a 4.6-star rating.
Pros & Cons
- Outstanding Performance: The 1800-watt motor delivers superior airflow into 5.3 gallons of usable wet or dry capacity
- The Karcher Promise - Cleaner. Quicker: A top mount filter location means easy, sealed access to the filter without recirculating dust, and allows the tank to be fully utilized - No need to remove the filter before wet cleanups
- Space-Saving Design: Measuring in at 15.1" x 14.4" x 20.7", and weighing only 15.65 lbs., the portable WD 4 is compact enough to fit into even the smallest of storage spaces
- Onboard Accessory Storage: Features onboard accessory storage ports for all of the provided accessories
- Versatile Cleaning Options: Includes a 7.2' hose, two 20" suction tubes, crevice nozzle, hand grip nozzle, standard floor nozzle (with interchangeable rubber and brush strips), pleated filter, and fleece filter bag.
Allow us to now move on to the Karcher TV Indoor Wet/Dry Vacuum featuring the perfect design for spot cleaning, hard-to-reach areas, and when dealing with cars and pets! In fact, this mode was made for all types of cleaning with its 3-foot hose stretch and 20-foot cord capacity (with storage).
Don’t forget, though that with this vacuum you get the chance to do both dry and wet cleaning. It features a powerful suction, lightweight design, and a tool kit that includes a standard and wide crevice, dusting brush, extension wands, floor tool, turbo/pet tool, and storage bag.
7.Stanley – SL18116P
Pros & Cons
- ❤【LARGER CAPACITY】Stanley SL18116P Wet / Dry Vacuum has a larger capacity over 22 L, makes small clean-up jobs a breeze for you as you don’t have to empty the bucket frequently any more
- ❤【VERSATILE & POWERFUL】Thanks to the 4 peak HP motor, this vac offers powerful enough suction needed to almost any cleanup jobs in vehicle, jobsite, workshop, garage, basement, van, house, etc
- ❤【3 in 1 FUNCTION】With this versatile vac you can vacuum both wet liquid spills and dry debris, dust, saw, dirt or blow leaves away(use blower port), just organize the hose and power cord on top handle and side wraps after using, conveniently
- ❤【FARTHER CLEANUP】With over 16 ft of cleaning reach(6 ft hose, 10 ft power cord and 3 pieces of extension wands) it’s easy to do a farther cleanup for you without unplugging the unit, while it has four swivel casters for convenient and easy manoeuvrability
- ❤【WHAT YOU GET】Stanley SL18116P Wet / Dry Vac x 1, 1-1/4"x6’ super flexible hose x 1,extension wands x 3, gulper nozzle, floor nozzle x 1,crevice nozzle x 1,foam filter x 1, dust bag x 1, reusable dry filter x 1, 12-Month Warranty
Most users think it is powerful enough for regular home use, which seems to be the reason why most people buy it.
Users also like how light it is to carry around and handle, which makes it easier to use on a daily basis.
The attachments are easily stored on top of each castor, which gives you the ability to bring up to 4 pieces of attachments with you as you go.
Best Vacuum for Pet Hair Under 100 – We look for ease of use in everything from the intuitiveness of the controls to the process for changing bags, emptying dust bins or cleaning filters.
We selected these best inexpensive vacuums from both in-house testing and based on categorical expertise; some are from brands that have consistently performed well for us in the past and have positive consumer feedback.